• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
EZwoctHXsAAkX4r.jpg

Hello!

Well, I saw something a bit weird, well, first of all, Diego is rated as MFTL due having The World, however, do we have proof that this The World is really comparable to the part 3 one?

Anyways, about Hot Pants, Hot Pants is rated as Unknown speed, this is the justificative: ''Speed: Unknown (Moved faster than Johnny & Gyro could react. Dodged an attack from D4C, who is comparable to ACT4)''

this is her profile:

However, there is a problem, the dudes that Hot Pants is comparable are rated as MFTL

This is their profiles

So, Hot Pants speed need to have her Unknown key changed to MFTL due being comparable to them, unless the MFTL ratings from all of them be removed due the fact that Diego The World is not comparable to part 3 The World

Diego's The World is literally the same exact stand as Pt 3's to the point where the author didn't even make new stats in the Jojoveiler because the previous stand already took care of it.

Nearly identical appearance, exact same powers, exact same stats, sounds exactly the same, behaves almost identically, it's the same exact stand.

Diego's The World is literally the same exact stand as Pt 3's to the point where the author didn't even make new stats in the Jojoveiler because the previous stand already took care of it.

Nearly identical appearance, exact same powers, exact same stats, sounds exactly the same, behaves almost identically, it's the same exact stand.
Nice, so, are u fine with MFTL hot pants? Mod agreement is important to a CRT work XD

didn't The World in jojoveller had stats? or it was generallly only the world?

6: Parasitic: The character is able to attain a sort of immortality by abandoning bodies whenever necessary to transfer their consciousness to another body, whether they are possessing someone else or switching to a backup body.

Valentines ability with d4c fits with this but the only problem is that he needs to be between 2 objects to do it but he dosent need to do that with love train and can jump to different universes free

Shouldn't Valentine have that in general? I don't remember the transfer thing being restricted to just Love Train.

IMO basing all of the MFTL ratings in Part 7 on the basis that Part 7's The World is just as fast as Part 3's The World, without any supporting feats, is a bad idea. Especially when it leads to ordinary human characters without fighting-based Stands to have MFTL speeds, it just seems too much.

Somebody mentioned that guns in Part 7 are not ordinary guns. Does anyone want to elaborate on that?

IMO basing all of the MFTL ratings in Part 7 on the basis that Part 7's The World is just as fast as Part 3's The World, without any supporting feats, is a bad idea. Especially when it leads to ordinary human characters without fighting-based Stands to have MFTL speeds, it just seems too much.

We already talked above that in JOJOVELLER they are the same stand and thing. also this "Ordinary humans" are MFTL with stands

Somebody mentioned that guns in Part 7 are not ordinary guns. Does anyone want to elaborate on that?
Because they aren't, did you ever see a gun that can damage 8-C characthers?

We already talked above that in JOJOVELLER they are the same stand and thing. also this "Ordinary humans" are MFTL with stands

I know. I'm just saying that's not convincing enough for me, when nobody in the entire Part has any supporting feats remotely close to that level.

Because they aren't, did you ever see a gun that can damage 8-C characthers?

They're only 8-C because we rate them 8-C. And just because they can survive a punch that's 8-C doesn't mean that an ordinary bullet would just bounce off of them.

And since when did 8-C AP imply massively faster than light speeds?

I know. I'm just saying that's not convincing enough for me, when nobody in the entire Part has any supporting feats remotely close to that level.
I mean, it's not enough for you, but you need points tho. we can't accept your disagree without motivation so. that's not like other CRT
They're only 8-C because we rate them 8-C. And just because they can survive a punch that's 8-C doesn't mean that an ordinary bullet would just bounce off of them.

And since when did 8-C AP imply massively faster than light speeds?
You didn't get the point, my argument is about them not being "Ordinary guns"

I mean, Diego doesnt even have a page to Jojoveller because his stand is literally the same was Part 3 the world

If I ever have the energy to fully try and revise Jojo, I will in the future. I'm just voicing my displeasure at our current system.

People seem way too eager to just accept that characters such as Hot Pants are Massively Faster than Light without even caring about whether it is consistent or reasonable.

If I ever have the energy to fully try and revise Jojo, I will in the future. I'm just voicing my displeasure at our current system.
We will welcome you with open arms
People seem way too eager to just accept that characters such as Hot Pants are Massively Faster than Light without even caring about whether it is consistent or reasonable.
We have rats that are MFTL in jojo, it's a bit logic that characthers like Hot Pants, who are actually fast and pretty strong in SBR can have MFTL aswell due to scaling

Yeh? Hot Pants and Gyro, both are kinda of Jobros, what are the problem to them be MFTL? Gyro doesnt even had a stand during 99% of SBR, and I dont even know if Ball Break can be consider as a Stand

Ball Breaker is a Stand just like any other, it's just the energy from the steel balls.

there is going to be a massive jojo speed revision, but the last i have heard they were on part 6

I too disagree w/ MFTL for the "SBR universe", it makes no sense given everything they showed, everyone struggles w/ bullets.
Was going to say the same.

THE WORLD being as fast as The World based on things unrelated to speed are dogmatic reasons, all of them can apply w/o having anything to do w/ speed because they don't have anything to do w/ speed. They made them have all that alike because they wanted to, poetically speaking, use the character again, but they didn't literally do so and it's a headcanon to claim that it's intended that they have more things alike than what's shown. There's nothing implied or inherit things that must be believed, THE WORLD not being as fast but having those other things be the same just means that, tuns out, that's what they were going for, a perfectly valid reuse of that name, look and superpower while not being 100% the same, it is we that we say that it's 100% the same.

I too disagree w/ MFTL for the "SBR universe", it makes no sense given everything they showed, everyone struggles w/ bullets.

Was going to say the same.

THE WORLD being as fast as The World based on things unrelated to speed are dogmatic reasons, all of them can apply w/o having anything to do w/ speed because they don't have anything to do w/ speed. They made them have all that alike because they wanted to, poetically speaking, use the character again, but they didn't literally do so and it's a headcanon to claim that it's intended that they have more things alike than what's shown. There's nothing implied or inherit things that must be believed, THE WORLD not being as fast but having those other things be the same just means that, tuns out, that's what they were going for, a perfectly valid reuse of that name, look and superpower while not being 100% the same, it is we that we say that it's 100% the same.
So, as I said, or the entire SBR gets downgraded to Unknown or some random speed or Hot Pants is upgraded to MFTL, I am fine with both cases, but people need to show more arguments to any side

So, as I said, or the entire SBR gets downgraded to Unknown or some random speed or Hot Pants is upgraded to MFTL, I am fine with both cases, but people need to show more arguments to any side
Wouldn't necessarily be a random speed. We could create some calcs for any actual speed feats the characters have.

Back