• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Cringe.

Anyway, just to answer your """arguments""".
Star Platinum is the strongest stand and with most powerfull ability, however got stomped numerous time by a rat
Seriously why are you going to lie to me about JoJo? Lying, hiding the context on purpose... it doesn't matter, it's dishonest. Jotaro was NEVER stomped by anyone in the series. He was never brutally defeated, the only time this happened was by an amped Stand, which is very different from normal Stands. Jotaro was facing a long range Stand, while the Star Platinum has only 2 meters in range. Jotaro couldn't just stop the time, the time limit was short and we know how much the combination of "timestop limitation" and "range limitation" was a problem for him. Basically, that was the reason why the universe was reseted. At least present the context.
SHA (and there he was serious)
What would be the problem here? Star Platinum simply failed to damage SHA. Total merits of Kira's Stand. Seriously, what's the problem? Jotaro was not at his peak, he is much weaker compared to Part 3. He is not even as fast as he was before. Jotaro is explicitly weaker and slower than he was in Part 3. And guess what? Josuke, Koichi, Kira and Araki himself through the narrator say that Star Platinum is number 1 in strength and speed. Different characters recognize that he is invincible.
also in Part 6 they call it the best ability ever, meaning he above rtz?
Ah yes, we are talking about Requiem. Requiem is a ability that can be classified as "asspull". An ability that made Giorno's Stand so strong, to the point of simply destroying King Crimson, which is one of the strongest Stands among all parts of JoJo. GER and Requiem were never mentioned again. Not even in Part 7, which is quite up-to-date compared to the other parts, doesn't have a mention of Requiem or GER, in the extra chapter explaining the concept of Stands. You use a false equivalence and do you really think this is an argument? I could answer that the arrow returned to Giorno and the Stand returned to normal, making the quote about Star Platinum true. Or that the quote refers only to the normal Stands, because, even Bites The Dust is a superior ability to that of Star Platinum. False equivalence, you are wrong.

Last edited:
you talk as if what you said
Seriously why are you going to lie to me about JoJo? Lying, hiding the context on purpose... it doesn't matter, it's dishonest. Jotaro was NEVER stomped by anyone in the series. He was never brutally defeated, the only time this happened was by an amped Stand, which is very different from normal Stands. Jotaro was facing a long range Stand, while the Star Platinum has only 2 meters in range. Jotaro couldn't just stop the time, the time limit was short and we know how much the combination of "timestop limitation" and "range limitation" was a problem for him. Basically, that was the reason why the universe was reseted. At least present the context.
"Amped stands", there was a lot of ranged stands in part 3, Jotaro as always find a way to defeat them, that was just plot armor. But in Part 4 the plot armor ended, Jotaro got defeated by the ranged stand while using time stop, while he could just use stand jump to come there, also in part 4 time stop (expect when he beated kira) is really of 2 seconds or on that figure. In part 3 it seemed like minutes for his time stop.
What would be the problem here? Star Platinum simply failed to damage SHA. Total merits of Kira's Stand. Seriously, what's the problem? Jotaro was not at his peak, he is much weaker compared to Part 3. He is not even as fast as he was before. Jotaro is explicitly weaker and slower than he was in Part 3. And guess what? Josuke, Koichi, Kira and Araki himself through the narrator say that Star Platinum is number 1 in strength and speed. Different characters recognize that he is invincible.
The problem this debunks the invincibility of star platinum. If Star Platinum was the number 1 in strenght then why he couldn't destroy SHA? and that's the same SHA who one-shotted Jotaro. and do not start by saying that SHA was made on purpose like this, because it is not useful, because it would mean that the strongest is not Star Platinum, but a kind of small tank. Also why are we even talking about stronger stands? pretty much all stands in canon (expect GER) have a weak point, even Dio says that "stronger stand" stuff dosen't even exist.
Ah yes, we are talking about Requiem. Requiem is a ability that can be classified as "asspull". An ability that made Giorno's Stand so strong, to the point of simply destroying King Crimson, which is one of the strongest Stands among all parts of JoJo. GER and Requiem were never mentioned again. Not even in Part 7, which is quite up-to-date compared to the other parts, doesn't have a mention of Requiem or GER, in the extra chapter explaining the concept of Stands. You use a false equivalence and do you really think this is an argument? I could answer that the arrow returned to Giorno and the Stand returned to normal, making the quote about Star Platinum true. Or that the quote refers only to the normal Stands, because, even Bites The Dust is a superior ability to that of Star Platinum. False equivalence, you are wrong.
Chariot had a Requiem tho, despite his strong ability, his strenght, speed etc... was bad.
Also on which base you can say that GER returned to GE.
I don't think if you know, but originally we scaled GER only with JOJO GO GO Book, which was maded during part 6 but before MiH events, and we assumed that's still scales because of GER being invincible in JoJo, this can also be a false equivalence, since MiH wasn't a normal stand, Heaven Stands are described as the ultimate goal, but again, why that's even FE Fallacy? Stronger stands dosen't exist, if we had stataments of stands that have an ability above GER RtZ then it would be reiable. Already the thing of GER being above to part 8 stands seems forced. In Non-Canon despite GER still being the stronger stand, there was characthers that stomped GER, and No, just because it's non-canon dosen't mean nothing, saying non-canon isn't reiable because of the bias of non-canon being always bad, it's Biased Sample (due to a subjective bias based on the credence of non-canon being bad and not reiable to the actual story) and a genaralization

"Amped stands", there was a lot of ranged stands in part 3, Jotaro as always find a way to defeat them, that was just plot armor. But in Part 4 the plot armor ended, Jotaro got defeated by the ranged stand while using time stop, while he could just use stand jump to come there, also in part 4 time stop (expect when he beated kira) is really of 2 seconds or on that figure. In part 3 it seemed like minutes for his time stop.
Jotaro almost never fought a ranged Stand during Stardust Crusaders. Part 3 consists has 4 to 5 main characters, and they always fight the enemy together. Jotaro never had trouble with some ranged Stand because he had help from Joseph or Kakyoin, two hanged stands. And no, Jotaro was not defeated by the Stand, he actually could see the attacks in slow motion, Jotaro reacted and touched the dart, but only touching is enough for the poison to work. Jotaro only has 2 seconds of time stop, and you are ignoring the fact that he can't simply run a lot of meters during that 2 seconds. I'll say this again, because you ignored my comment. It was the main reason the universe was reseted.
The problem this debunks the invincibility of star platinum. If Star Platinum was the number 1 in strenght then why he couldn't destroy SHA? and that's the same SHA who one-shotted Jotaro. and do not start by saying that SHA was made on purpose like this, because it is not useful, because it would mean that the strongest is not Star Platinum, but a kind of small tank. Also why are we even talking about stronger stands? pretty much all stands in canon (expect GER) have a weak point, even Dio says that "stronger stand" stuff dosen't even exist.
Invincibility is one thing, being the strongest is another. Do you have a picture of a Stand that does not use physical strength to fight and is arguing the opposite?

"The Stand's physical powers are not what matters most. e.g. A stand with no physical power but with the the ability to make enemies tell lies can still be very formidable (Which ended up being the basis for Talking Head.)" - Araki

Raw strength was never the main reason a Stand can win a fight, otherwise, Araki wouldn't have created a lot of different and uncommon powers for the Stands. Bascially, fights in JoJo are not based in power alone. We are talking about stronger Stands, because they exist. The work works with that, it tells us that the Star Platinum is the strongest Stand in the world / known to man in literally all the parts that Stands exist. At 3, 4 and 6, Star Platinum is said to be the strongest Stand in the world. The work works with this, it is not because you think this is a lie or something wrong, that we should take into account. Nobody cares what you think about it, what matters is the work, this is a fact. And SHA one shotted Jotaro, not Star Platinum. Two different things, actually, SHA only fought Part 4 Jotaro and Star Platinum, they are weaker. And Star Platinum IS THE NUMBER ONE IN STRENGTH, SHA has nothing to do with it, it doesn't even have physicals attack, it just uses explosion.
I don't think if you know, but originally we scaled GER only with JOJO GO GO Book, which was maded during part 6 but before MiH events, and we assumed that's still scales because of GER being invincible in JoJo, this can also be a false equivalence, since MiH wasn't a normal stand, Heaven Stands are described as the ultimate goal, but again, why that's even FE Fallacy? Stronger stands dosen't exist, if we had stataments of stands that have an ability above GER RtZ then it would be reiable. Already the thing of GER being above to part 8 stands seems forced. In Non-Canon despite GER still being the stronger stand, there was characthers that stomped GER, and No, just because it's non-canon dosen't mean nothing, saying non-canon isn't reiable because of the bias of non-canon being always bad, it's Biased Sample (due to a subjective bias based on the credence of non-canon being bad and not reiable to the actual story) and a genaralization
I obviously know that, I was there when people tried to downgrade GER. And it's not only because JOJO-A-GOGO!!, JoJoveller has statements about GER being the ultimate Stand. And Heaven Stands? Really? They are not canon, and they aren't even called "Heaven Stands". I don't know why are you using them as an example. And your whole point defending the "non canon" is bullshit, I'll ignore that. This is a Steel Ball Run CRT, the 7th Part of JoJo. Games are not included. **** off with non canon stuff. This whole argument of yours is bullshit. We know that Star Platinum has the strongest abilitie in JoJo, because we saw how difficult it was to deal with it in Part 3, where Joseph and Kakyoin had to die in order for Jotaro to get information and try to defeat the Stand. I don't even know why Requiem and GER are being used as arguments here, they can't be compared to existing Stands, they should be removed from any discussion of powerscaling involving Stands.

Wait, if we scale the standa from alternative Universes, why isn't the KQ in the original Universe is High 8-C via KQ from Jojolion?

I'mma just do my little thing here with scaling.
If we do nerf part 4 then we should still scale part 5.
King Crimson > Silver Chariot =< Star platinum

GR (and GER) ≈ King Crimson

Sticky Fingers = GR = Aerosmith

I'mma just do my little thing here with scaling.
If we do nerf part 4 then we should still scale part 5.
King Crimson > Silver Chariot =< Star platinum

GR (and GER) ≈ King Crimson

Sticky Fingers = GR = Aerosmith
Uhh no.

KC < SC = SP

GER < KC < SF < Aero

Probs this might work ig.

I'd consider SC and KC to be at least equal. KC had the advantage in the first fight because of the time erase ability. We saw what Polnareff did with equal conditions
Just saying, but didn't KC donut Pol easily?

Just saying, but didn't KC donut Pol easily?
He donut’d him after sliver chariot got struck by the arrow.

His first showing should show that he’s not massively faster than KC, MFTL KC should stay

If a stand is shown to be completely out matched by a MFTL stand then I don’t think they should scale. But if they are semi comparable like Josuke they should still get the rating imo

He donut’d him after sliver chariot got struck by the arrow.

His first showing should show that he’s not massively faster than KC, MFTL KC should stay

If a stand is shown to be completely out matched by a MFTL stand then I don’t think they should scale. But if they are semi comparable like Josuke they should still get the rating imo
Except like, Pol wasn't affected by it and only died from KC donutting him? That should upscale a bit given Pol's dura.

Yes.

Scaling should do the trick actually.

I know that I contributed to the derailment.
This is a pt 7 thread. Let's not talk about it here.

We can go to the general discussion

Jotaro almost never fought a ranged Stand during Stardust Crusaders. Part 3 consists has 4 to 5 main characters, and they always fight the enemy together. Jotaro never had trouble with some ranged Stand because he had help from Joseph or Kakyoin, two hanged stands. And no, Jotaro was not defeated by the Stand, he actually could see the attacks in slow motion, Jotaro reacted and touched the dart, but only touching is enough for the poison to work. Jotaro only has 2 seconds of time stop, and you are ignoring the fact that he can't simply run a lot of meters during that 2 seconds. I'll say this again, because you ignored my comment. It was the main reason the universe was reseted.
there are Part 3 ranged stands, or similiar, like Lovers, which jotaro would need help to get rid of it. Dosen't matter if he could see the bullets in slow motion, the rat never had stats reducament of some trillions of speed. also literally Dio could do that in 5 seconds, and Jotaro can even use Stand Jump and other stuff for do that. but that's different from MiH, he couldn't even see MiH in part 6.
Invincibility is one thing, being the strongest is another. Do you have a picture of a Stand that does not use physical strength to fight and is arguing the opposite?

"The Stand's physical powers are not what matters most. e.g. A stand with no physical power but with the the ability to make enemies tell lies can still be very formidable (Which ended up being the basis for Talking Head.)" - Araki

Raw strength was never the main reason a Stand can win a fight, otherwise, Araki wouldn't have created a lot of different and uncommon powers for the Stands. Bascially, fights in JoJo are not based in power alone. We are talking about stronger Stands, because they exist. The work works with that, it tells us that the Star Platinum is the strongest Stand in the world / known to man in literally all the parts that Stands exist. At 3, 4 and 6, Star Platinum is said to be the strongest Stand in the world. The work works with this, it is not because you think this is a lie or something wrong, that we should take into account. Nobody cares what you think about it, what matters is the work, this is a fact. And SHA one shotted Jotaro, not Star Platinum. Two different things, actually, SHA only fought Part 4 Jotaro and Star Platinum, they are weaker. And Star Platinum IS THE NUMBER ONE IN STRENGTH, SHA has nothing to do with it, it doesn't even have physicals attack, it just uses explosion.
but what does it have to do with it? It may not have been physical strength, but it's AP nonetheless. But here you shot it hard, as I said before, CANONICALLY, there is no strongest stand ever, not even those that can control gravity, it is said by Dio in part 6, and it is practically evident that in JoJo we are based on pure strategy. Emporio killed Enrico Pucci with the WR stand, Made in Heaven is the perfect stand that has ascended to heaven and controls gravity itself. he managed to take advantage of Pucci's time to speed up the spread of that "poison" he had done. Star Platinum was originally called the stronger by Araki. but with the passing of time this was no longer the case, he was called invincible or strong because he was fast and strong yes, but above all because he could stop time, but that doesn't mean you couldn't counter Jotaro and his stand. btw yes SHA explosion was enough strong to make Star Platinum disapear due to the stand and user being hurted. also Explosion is also AP and strenght, strenght isn't only "punch xd". also about that, we saw stands like Heavy Weather who are 6-C in strenght, now just because isn't a punch dosen't mean it's not strenght. And no, do not tell me it isn't valid, if a characther have objective better feat then it's stronger
I obviously know that, I was there when people tried to downgrade GER. And it's not only because JOJO-A-GOGO!!, JoJoveller has statements about GER being the ultimate Stand. And Heaven Stands? Really? They are not canon, and they aren't even called "Heaven Stands". I don't know why are you using them as an example. And your whole point defending the "non canon" is bullshit, I'll ignore that. This is a Steel Ball Run CRT, the 7th Part of JoJo. Games are not included. **** off with non canon stuff. This whole argument of yours is bullshit. We know that Star Platinum has the strongest abilitie in JoJo, because we saw how difficult it was to deal with it in Part 3, where Joseph and Kakyoin had to die in order for Jotaro to get information and try to defeat the Stand. I don't even know why Requiem and GER are being used as arguments here, they can't be compared to existing Stands, they should be removed from any discussion of powerscaling involving Stands.
friend you know that enrico pucci's stand is literally called made in heaven because he ascended to heaven? how i should call it? i think you got confused with Over Heaven which manipulate Reallity (that is gravity, yes, I have proof) but on a higher level compared to stands like made in heaven. but then, do you literally have valid reasons to ignore the non-canon argument just because it's non-canon? you are making the fallacies that i said before. SBR CRT but your argument dosen't neither come from a single SBR stands, just characthers that shouldn't scale to SP because it's strong, despite literally have feats of reacting to his punches and stuff. literally if your arguments are only SP is the strongest and fastest stand then how do you expect it to be accepted?
Feats > Headcanon, and Star Platinum being called invincible and strong by characthers in part 4 and up isn't more reiable than actual feats.

I said IF lol, stop dodging
in fact, it is the probabilities of the latter are on a practically negative infinite, if not more negative higher infinites, and why not a negative inaccessible cardinal. I don't know if honestly there could be an inaccessible negative, but it is to give the idea of how impossible it is and just thinking that it could be applied makes you feel bad. however, they will be something of FTL because there are some feats

in fact, it is the probabilities of the latter are on a practically negative infinite, if not more negative higher infinites, and why not a negative inaccessible cardinal. I don't know if honestly there could be an inaccessible negative, but it is to give the idea of how impossible it is and just thinking that it could be applied makes you feel bad. however, they will be something of FTL because there are some feats
What

Only part 7 then until Diego Brando rises from the grave for JoJolion's obligated DIO appearance, point is the same.

Back