• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This channel I subbed to has OST's of all of the Steampunk works including the Karashrer LN which actually had a soundtrack set that you can only buy off of Nitro+ website or whatever.

I never bought that one since I had nothing at my place at the time and now to play it on, only the paperback version.

And the music is good as ever with Steampunk owo

Man, I wish I had an Eng TL patch project to work on.

There's still some VN's of WAB that haven't gotten an ENG TL yet but the people I'm supposed to help them with this on haven't done anything with it yet.

Then again, I was told that they may cut the project midway or put it on hiatus (of undefined duration/status) so I'm just been doing my thing with whatever since xD

Does anyone here have the English translation of What a shining league novel anthology? Because a paragraph about Dead End in chapter 8 of Taisen book is recycled from a paragraph about the Dark Buddha/Fuu Manchuu in the LN.

Here is the paragraph in Zanma Taisen:

何が――
何が、悪か。
何が、許されざるものであるのか。
それは、
ここの涯てに在るものが決める。
それは、
ここの高みに坐すものが決める。
それは、
グリュ=ヴォの黒い救世主が決める。
妙なる声明を響かせて。
妙なる雅楽を響かせて。
裁定する。粛清する。
見つめ、呪い、そして、憎むのか。
断つべき魔を決める。
絶つべき邪を決める。
それは、
いと高きところに在るものが。
その一柱の名を呼ぶものは宇宙(ここ)にはいない。いるとすれば、無限螺旋の彼方に、ただひとり、唯一の君だけ。
けれど、彼女はもういない。
喪われた宇宙(セカイ)にさえ。
解けて消えた無限螺旋(ウロボロス)。
砕けて消えた袋小路(デッドエンド)。
もう何処にも彼女はいない。だから、ただ独りの彼は、涙するのだ。
この、極彩色の彼方で。
燃え尽きたグリュ=ヴォの涯てで。
憎むのか――
――それは、憎悪の空か。
――それは、蓮座か。
――それは、いと尊きものの坐す処。
――それは、グリュ=ヴォの遙かな彼方。
――無限螺旋の残骸か。
――それとも。蓮座であるだけか。
――グリュ=ヴォであるのかさえ。
遙か高みの蓮座にて。
今も、剣執るものは戮す。
今も、剣執るものは咆吼る。
燃え続ける日輪そのものの双眸から、絶えず、血の涙流して。
荒ぶるものは怒るのだ。光くものは憎むのだ。
すべて、すべて、
風の前の塵に過ぎぬと涙して。
すべて、邪悪なるものたちのすべて、
すべて、汚穢なるものたちのすべて、
その喪われた掌の上に睨みながら。
無垢なる無限の剣を従えて。
無窮なる永遠の剣を携えて。
怒るのだ。憎むのだ。
昇滅した三千大千世界のすべてを。
遠く、この高みより睨みつけて――

And here's the paragraph in What a shining league novel:

何が、罪か。何が、許されざるものであるのか。
それは、ここの果てに即身菩提(そくしんぽだい)せしものが決める。
それは、ここの高みに結加映坐(けっかふざ)せしものが決める。
それは、地下麗界(クン・ヤン)の黒い仏が決める。
妙なる声明(しょうみょう)を響かせて。妙なる雅楽を響かせて。
裁定する。成敗する。見っめ、裁き、そして、怒(いか)るのか。
調伏すべきものを決める。覆滅すべきものを決める。
それは、いと高きところに在るものが。
この、極彩色の彼方で。祟られた喩伽卒塔波(ヨーガ・ストウーパ)の果てで。
怒るのか——
——それは、虚空か。
——それは、蓮華座か。
——それは、いと尊きものの坐す処。
——それは、地下魔界(クン・ヤン)の遙かな彼方。
——極彩色の塔の最果てか。
——それとも。蓮華座であるだけか。
——地下魔界(クン・ヤン)であるのかさえ。
遙か高みの蓮華座にて。
かって、入滅せしものは祈る。
かって、入滅せしものは唱う。
燃え続ける日輪そのものの双昨から、絶えず、血の涙、流して。
荒ぶるものは怒るのだ。まつろわぬものは憎むのだ。

Currently I'm re-translating chapter 8 of Zanma Taisen but because I don't play Steampunk series so I have some trouble understanding references, appreciated if you guys can help.
Also, the Lotus Throne is something that already exists in Steampunk universe.

Last edited:
Fking hell.

I swear, Steampunk really has to get back on the grid somehow xD

I am legit waiting for Hagenaya sensei to take up the reigns(?) from Sakurai cuz that person is NOT moving from Type Moon's Fate series anytime soon xD

Full translation?
Edited: Found it, damn, his translation is pretty much the same as mine.
Yup, full translations of everything.

Helps that I got the books themselves or scans of other short/side stories of the Steampunk Series.

Don't ask for direct scanlations though. Never had that done plus I spent quite a bit overall over the years that I can't trust a professional to NOT screw up my books xD

Yup, full translations of everything.

Helps that I got the books themselves or scans of other short/side stories of the Steampunk Series.

Don't ask for direct scanlations though. Never had that done plus I spent quite a bit overall over the years that I can't trust a professional to NOT screw up my books xD
I'm gonna use your translation as a reference, thanks for your work (even though our translations are pretty much somewhat identical).

Oh yeah, what is the original Japanese of "The Tenma Shall Fall"? Was it Tenma Fukumetsu or something?
『天魔覆滅( あくをゆるしてはいけない)』

The rest of the passage beyond the one you copy-paste earlier goes like this:

すべて、すべて、風の前の塵に過ぎぬと涙して。
『輪廻転生(いのちはめぐる)
万物流転(すべてはうつろう)』
『胎児。生け贄。狩られた狐たちよ』『命無きものたちよ』
『いざ、時は、来たれり』『復讐の狼煙だ』
『汝の涙を見せておくれ』『汝の魂を見せておくれ』
『三千世界の怒りすべてが』『我等の執るべき剣なのだから』
『命無きものたちよ』『我が救済たる浄化を遂げるものたち』
『比類無き、我輩の同胞(はらから)たち』
『愛別離苦(あいは うしなわれる)』
『怨憎会苦(にくしみに とらわれる)』
『求不得苦(のばした とどかない)』
『五蘊盛苦(あるのは ただ くるしみばかり)』
『たとえ──』『何の意味も、ない──としても』
『天魔覆滅(あくをゆるしてはいけない)』

Yup. Completely different text on the last bit. I didn't know how to really translate that and didn't want to risk butchering it so I just used Tenma Fukumetsu part instead.

Back