• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What would the merged page even be called?

Demobane or WAB?

Regardless, will probably be it's own page, while keeping the existing ones, or maybe both get merged?

Doesn't really matter to me, we do have individual pages for each series in steampunck anyway.

What would the merged page even be called?

Demobane or WAB?

Regardless, will probably be it's own page, while keeping the existing ones, or maybe both get merged?

Doesn't really matter to me, we do have individual pages for each series in steampunck anyway.
As interesting and amusing as them being merged sounds, it's probably best to keep them separate for now still. Maybe have it acknowledged that both series are connected or something, IDK.

Even with Jin having been involved with Steampunk at one point and having it as part of his series, I haven't seen any of the same said from Sakurai despite their apparent IRL relations. That, and I think Steampunk alone has its own established stuff to go on + sorta too early to call in considering a verse page merger.

That's my thought on the matter as of this latest info from DMB verse, interesting again as it sounds.

A VN or LN collab, perhaps?

Just any would work for them to solify the connection.

Or maybe that's the key. Jin mentioning Steampunk Series, and Sakurai works on the collab.

Gotta get 1:1 connect there or something.

At the least, it's just an acknowledgement and placement of one series in another (WAB being in the same multiverse as DMB)

When i think of GK's power in a vs match up, it blows my mind.

Like you posted there, the Sekime work via cracking, the VN says as much, makes it pretty clear everything he is doing like tearing through reality, and destroying the metaphysical is cracking.

Then you consider what cracking is going to be: info manipulation type 2, concept manipulation type 2, physics manipulation, law manipulation, subjective reality, math manipulation etc.

It's mind blowing, all that stuff is passive, and layered, and gets even more broken in Ultharathotep, with planetary range, and even more layered, and instantaneous attack speed...

How do you beat this thing without smurf hax, and resistances?

boom-mind-blown.gif
Just realized this, but doesn't this also mean Tesla's resistance to Cracking is also layered too?

Since he tanked it in his base form twice, the first when he was running off on fumes and that was just also after he finished his encounter with Reich. Then he did it again towards the end of the GK fight when he saw Tesla regenerated back to reality.

I would have said three times but that one moment in between was when GK went Ultrathotep where his Cracking went hundreds of mil times stronger and I recall Tesla's electric defense forcefield or whatever was being destroyed passively by it.

...That also means GK's offensive Cracking is layered too?

Like it goes: Critters (resist Cracking) < GK's glare at base (overcome that) < Base Tesla (resist that) =< Knight of Thunder Tesla (probably more resistant but that's just mere guess. If not indicative, just the same) < Ultrathotep (Overcomes that)

Or is this a stretch?

Soooooooooo, they have delayed my book because all the staffs are taking New Year's vacation in my country, which means I have to wait after the vacation ends. God damn it, just when the book is almost come.

A headcanon/theory but I think Tesla is an incarnation/alternate version/variant of Kurou (Protag MC of Demonbane). He'll achieve, Elder God status when fighting Edison.

The wiki does have some interesting things such as this:

《世界介入》……基底現実を書き換える能力。使用の際にはFエクスペリメンツというアイテムを使い、その度に電界の剣の本数が一定時間減る。

Seems Tesla's keys actually can interfere and rewrite if things go south but would lose the swords he has for a certain amount of time.

A headcanon/theory but I think Tesla is an incarnation/alternate version/variant of Kurou (Protag MC of Demonbane). He'll achieve, Elder God status when fighting Edison.
If Tesla even achieves anything like Elder God status and still gets decked by Edison, he will forever be a meme to Outer Gods lol.

The wiki does have some interesting things such as this:

《世界介入》……基底現実を書き換える能力。使用の際にはFエクスペリメンツというアイテムを使い、その度に電界の剣の本数が一定時間減る。

Seems Tesla's keys actually can interfere and rewrite if things go south but would lose the swords he has for a certain amount of time.
Ah, this is his World Intervention thing.

So far to my knowledge, it's a plot tool for Gahkthun's minigame for you to use if you don't get the answers right but I heard it had its proper usage in Shining Night IIRC.
Though the swords disappearing thing for a while when used is actually referenced in one of Gahkthun's glossaries.

@Mugen_no_Setsuna Is there two DMB Fanzin books? Interesting. Wonder if there's more there that could explain how and Jin put Sakurai's series as a part of his.

And aye, I think everyone here does. I actually have the book itself and Jin not only took part but so did Sakurai and a few other writers. Sakurai's story that takes place last even references the other previous stories, and her's and Jin's more or less reference and take place during and after main Gahkthun VN so it's pretty clearly canon to the main series.

Ah, this is his World Intervention thing.

So far to my knowledge, it's a plot tool for Gahkthun's minigame for you to use if you don't get the answers right but I heard it had its proper usage in Shining Night IIRC.
Though the swords disappearing thing for a while when used is actually referenced in one of Gahkthun's glossaries.
I did remember I was missing one when I did the game but that was ages ago. I have to be braindead for the games.

If Tesla even achieves anything like Elder God status and still gets decked by Edison, he will forever be a meme to Outer Gods lol.
He's just a bird. What's he gonna do vs the crawling chaos lmfao

I did remember I was missing one when I did the game but that was ages ago. I have to be braindead for the games.

Yeah it is there in the mini-games so it's kinda odd that it actually has a function outside of it.

And OOF, never know. That little birdie will try harder like a phoenix. If he gets enough zenkai's fighting cosmic entities, eventually he'll reach the state to get proper payback against the Tick Tock Man owo

Like it goes: Critters (resist Cracking) < GK's glare at base (overcome that) < Base Tesla (resist that) =< Knight of Thunder Tesla (probably more resistant but that's just mere guess. If not indicative, just the same) < Ultrathotep (Overcomes that)

Or is this a stretch?
Probably right, Base Tesla didn't seem to have any issues resisting Base GK's glare, while Ultrathotep he was losing thousands of barriers, but they regenerate quickly?

So like 1 layer for Base GK, and maybe 2 for Ultrathotep.

He won't bc Elder Gods wtfstomps Outer Gods in Demonbane. Though, if he does get decked, then yeah he's a meme.
Power of Plot Armor condemns Edison to lose. Though, if he actually becomes Elder God, he should be comparable to the likes of Ultrathotep (DYN), EGD, Nodens, Odin, etc who all slaps even the strongest incarnations of Nyar.

Probably right, Base Tesla didn't seem to have any issues resisting Base GK's glare, while Ultrathotep he was losing thousands of barriers, but they regenerate quickly?

So like 1 layer for Base GK, and maybe 2 for Ultrathotep.
Hmm, so Base no issues, but KoT barriers were being screwed over by Ultrathotep but still regenerating.

Forgot about that detail. Then again, I suppose that kind of explained GK having an easier time wounding Tesla since his barriers were protecting him from the glare that whole time.

In a way, it could be a 2 still for Ultrathotep GK cuz it should be stronger than what base Tesla endured but since both went into their strongest states, it's hard to tell how that would have behaved I imagine.

Either way, good to know we got some layers in Gahkthun.

He won't bc Elder Gods wtfstomps Outer Gods in Demonbane. Though, if he does get decked, then yeah he's a meme.

Power of Plot Armor condemns Edison to lose. Though, if he actually becomes Elder God, he should be comparable to the likes of Ultrathotep (DYN), EGD, Nodens, Odin, etc who all slaps even the strongest incarnations of Nyar.
Knowing the kind of plot armor Tesla pretty much gets that Sakurai puts him through, who knows?

This guy survived an encounter with Tick Tock Man, implied to have survived an encounter with M in the past going off the lore glossary of his electric thunder blades, and also didn't die right away to GK even after the years of prep GK had to gather up power to wipe him out + Tesla being on his last embers of radiance juice for their penultimate encounter.

If that's not Elder God worthy in the future, IDK what is lol.

And it's funny knowing Elder Gods also exist in Steampunk Series too lol.

@Mugen_no_Setsuna Is there two DMB Fanzin books? Interesting. Wonder if there's more there that could explain how and Jin put Sakurai's series as a part of his.

And aye, I think everyone here does. I actually have the book itself and Jin not only took part but so did Sakurai and a few other writers. Sakurai's story that takes place last even references the other previous stories, and her's and Jin's more or less reference and take place during and after main Gahkthun VN so it's pretty clearly canon to the main series.
Somehow VBW didn't ping your reply.
Yes, there are 2 fanzin books. The first one is the causal sequence, the 2nd one is the eve of deadend war.
About the Gahkthun, it is outright mentioned in one of DYN Memo, along with the Beast of Gevaudan aka Demonbane Diabolos in Zanma Taisen. Basically this is ∞-2 (which has been renamed into ∞ +1 in Fanzin vol.1), a universe where Azana Hatsumi - the substitute of Azathoth is imprisoned. For the records, Laughing Man was there too.

〝私〟ではない私に思考を与える誰かが笑う。
彼女は《シックス・ストリング》と名乗った。
《シックス・ストリング》は続ける。
クロックに世界は救えない。
故に世界を滅ぼすと。
――さあ、ロックンロールだ!
「きひひひひひひ!」
神聖不可侵である『ダンジョン』の最奥に哄笑が響き渡る。
「喝采せよ! 喝采せよ!
 フォックストロット、ジダンダ、ステップせよ!
 オーイエー! 素晴らしきかな!
 盲目の生贄は死せず、未だ玉座にある!」
「現在時刻を記録せよ(ここでちゃんとセーブしとけよ)
 クロックワーク・ファントム!
 聖地ンガ=クトゥンの果てに!
 我が愛! 我が狂気のかたちあり!」
「さあ、ラ・ベート・デュ・アヴェロワーニュ!
 あんたの敵はこのすばらしい新世界(ブレイブ・ニュー・ワールド)!
 陵辱せよ!」
『ダンジョン』の最奥に亀裂、走って。
そして。そして。
光のない、この玉座に、

光差して――
Copied from Zanma Taisen wiki made by my Japanese friend. The summoning chant of Demonbane Diabolos is, again, Steampunk-verse reference:

「呪われたる水銀の唾液――無慈悲たる刃金の乱杭歯――そして、飽食する鬼械の顎。渇き飢える終末の獣。アヴェロワーニュの獣"ラ・ベート・デュ・アヴェロワーニュ"!」

• 黄雷のガクトゥーンノベルアンソロジー What a shining leagueより
    • <<笑う男>>「汚穢なる獣の唾液――残忍たる獣の乱杭歯――そして、飽食する悪魔の顎。我が声に応えて出でよ、我がかたち。渇き飢える終末の魔獣。クリッター・ラ・ベート・デュ・ジェヴォーダン!」
  • DYN_memoより
    • シックス・ストリング「さあ、ラ・ベート・デュ・アヴェロワーニュ! あんたの敵はこのすばらしい新世界(ブレイブ・ニュー・ワールド)!陵辱せよ!」
The wiki has shit tons of references explanation, feel free to check it out.

Last edited:
Somehow VBW didn't ping your reply.
Yes, there are 2 fanzin books. The first one is the causal sequence, the 2nd one is the eve of deadend war.
About the Gahkthun, it is outright mentioned in one of DYN Memo, along with the Beast of Gevaudan aka Demonbane Diabolos in Zanma Taisen. Basically this is ∞-2 (which has been renamed into ∞ +1 in Fanzin vol.1), a universe where Azana Hatsumi - the substitute of Azathoth is imprisoned. For the records, Laughing Man was there too.

Copied from Zanma Taisen wiki made by my Japanese friend. The summoning chant of Demonbane Diabolos is, again, Steampunk-verse reference:

「呪われたる水銀の唾液――無慈悲たる刃金の乱杭歯――そして、飽食する鬼械の顎。渇き飢える終末の獣。アヴェロワーニュの獣"ラ・ベート・デュ・アヴェロワーニュ"!」

• 黄雷のガクトゥーンノベルアンソロジー What a shining leagueより
    • <<笑う男>>「汚穢なる獣の唾液――残忍たる獣の乱杭歯――そして、飽食する悪魔の顎。我が声に応えて出でよ、我がかたち。渇き飢える終末の魔獣。クリッター・ラ・ベート・デュ・ジェヴォーダン!」
  • DYN_memoより
    • シックス・ストリング「さあ、ラ・ベート・デュ・アヴェロワーニュ! あんたの敵はこのすばらしい新世界(ブレイブ・ニュー・ワールド)!陵辱せよ!」
The wiki has shit tons of references explanation, feel free to check it out.
Ah damn, that is very Steampunk Series like.

I remember looking at the DYN Memo that it also mentioned about a "thief Z" and "detective Dupin", which in Jin's WAB story of Shining League, there is said characters in the form of Douglas Fairbanks (Z) and a detective of sorts named Augustine Dupin.

Akushinkage is also involved too with WAB's Tesla and Douglas, and the Laughing Man (aka Joker) summoning Beast of Gevaudan as a Critter.

Hmm...maybe Sakurai and Jin already WERE collaborating of sorts even at the time of the novel anthology? That came out in like 2013 ish iirc, or 2014 even. Pretty while's away before Jin even had established WAB as part of his DMB multiverse.

The interesting fact is how WAB's own Azathoth is a girl or whatever according to some stories from Liarsoft's exclusive magazines detailed ish. And to think a sub for Azathoth is a girl also, wew~ ovo

Ah damn, that is very Steampunk Series like.

I remember looking at the DYN Memo that it also mentioned about a "thief Z" and "detective Dupin", which in Jin's WAB story of Shining League, there is said characters in the form of Douglas Fairbanks (Z) and a detective of sorts named Augustine Dupin.

Akushinkage is also involved too with WAB's Tesla and Douglas, and the Laughing Man (aka Joker) summoning Beast of Gevaudan as a Critter.

Hmm...maybe Sakurai and Jin already WERE collaborating of sorts even at the time of the novel anthology? That came out in like 2013 ish iirc, or 2014 even. Pretty while's away before Jin even had established WAB as part of his DMB multiverse.

The interesting fact is how WAB's own Azathoth is a girl or whatever according to some stories from Liarsoft's exclusive magazines detailed ish. And to think a sub for Azathoth is a girl also, wew~ ovo
So her name IS Augustine Dupin? Dupin is one of the characters in Zanma Taisen, her name in Japanese is オーギュスト・デュパン三世. Basically Dupin is an old man who has transformed into a loli by a myserious elixir while chasing a criminal organization.

オーギュスト・デュパン三世
「爺様の名にかけるつもりは毛頭ないが」

探偵(ディテクティブ)。好事家(ディレッタント)。真なる中立。運命の輪(正位置)
かつてモルグ街のウェンディゴを撃退したオーギュスト・デュパンの孫。祖父譲りの天才的頭脳を持つ。
見た目は愛くるしい少女だが、中身はひねくれた中年紳士。
とある犯罪組織を追っていた時に謎の薬を飲まされ、何故か少女の姿になった。
偏屈で物臭。自分以外の人間を莫迦と見下し憚らない。不謹慎にも事件を喜び、自らの頭脳を発揮できる状況を愉しむ。
しかし芯の部分では、弱者を餌食にする悪を許さない正義の人でもある。
本人にはその気がないのに、 攻略対象っぽいいろんなイケメンが寄ってくる。
「おもしれー女」
「僕は不快だ」

And, yeah, Jin-sensei and Sakurai-sensei has collaborated in the past. Heck, in the Fanzin book vol.1, the first page is commentary from various people, including the staffs of Nitroplus, the voice actors, artists, Sakurai and EVEN Nasu himself.

So her name IS Augustine Dupin? Dupin is one of the characters in Zanma Taisen, her name in Japanese is オーギュスト・デュパン三世. Basically Dupin is an old man who has transformed into a loli by a myserious elixir while chasing a criminal organization.

And, yeah, Jin-sensei and Sakurai-sensei has collaborated in the past. Heck, in the Fanzin book vol.1, the first page is commentary from various people, including the staffs of Nitroplus, the voice actors, artists, Sakurai and EVEN Nasu himself.
Yeah. Though afaik from WaSL, she's a girl who attends Marseille Academia (setting of WAB Gahkthun) named in JP as オーギュスティーヌ・デュパン. Not really an old man turned loli, though she was said to have fought alongside Tesla in the past despite being as old as the novel story's MC Douglas so maybe she's an older woman in the form of a young girl or just older than she looks? :unsure:

But going up again or chasing after criminal org is similar to WAB's Dupin confronting against evil-doers or whatnot with Z as her "assistant".

「んあー……よいしょっ……と。ようやく出られた。礼を言う。

そして──やっぱり、ここにいたな。うん、今夜はこの辺りだと思っていた。単純な推理だ。君の性格や癖、そしてここ数日の行動から帰納的(ア・ポステリオリ)に考えを進めただけのことだ。

では、ついて来い。あー、何を呆けている?言っている意味が理解らないのか?君はもしかして、フレだ。頭が弱いのか?

──君を徴兵すると言ったのだ、ダグラス・フェアバンクス。これは私闘ではない。学生同士のちんけな抗争でもない。

──戦争だよ、ムッシュ。れは、戦争だ」

And hoho? Even Kinoko Nasu himself also commenting on it? Hot damn, and to think that's just the first fanzin or fanbook(?) of DMB series.

Yes, just the first Fanzin book alone.
――喝采せよ、喝采せよ。
――第四の刻は来たれり。
第一に大聖の咆哮響き渡り、第二に機神の双璧聳え立ち、第三に仮面は終焉に慟哭す。
刮目し、戦慄し、喝采せよ。
嗚呼、胸躍らずにいられるものか。
絶望と悪夢を引き裂き、終焉を超え、第四にして最新の物語が――
待ち望んだ《大殲》が、遂に幕を開くのだから!
Commentary from Sakurai.
デモンベイン再起動、確認――
クトゥルフ神話。魔道SF。ジャンク。ホラー。巨大ロボ。マルチバース式シナリオ構造。超人バトル。そして何より純白のフリルワンピを着た、絶対可憐にして厚顔不遜なメインヒロイン!
デモンベインには我々伝奇好きが望む全てがありました。
大十字九郎とアル・アジフが並び立つメインビジュアルを見た時の衝撃は、たかだか20年程度では色あせません。
あの時の
「うっわ、すげえの出てきたメッチャ面白そう!」
という羨望は、同じ業界で戦っていた誰もが思った事ではないでしょうか。
これでもか、これでもか、とアクセルを踏んで、定番になっていた多くの固定観念(オタクガジェット)をぶっ壊していったのも爽快でした。
破壊力の塊とも言えるデモンベインに、もう一度触れられる日がクルのですね。いちゲーマーとして、そしてライターとして、新しいデモンベインの躍動を心待ちにしております。
え、ゲーム本編の内容?
もちろん、メッチャ面白かったロボ!
And commentary from Nasu. Basically he praised how Demonbane influenced him and it was a legend. Demonbane Mythos did make a major impact on the industry at the time.
On a side note, Tesla is also mentioned in Demonbane Mythos. Clockwork Phantom has an attack called ニコラ・テスラ機関, i.e, the Engine of Nikola Tesla, which is basically shooting a big ass electricity-based energy beam to you. And it's hurts as hell. Worse yet? This shit also contains radiation.

Just finished Gahkthun, overall personally, still have Inganock over the others so far.

Reading everything, there are reoccurring themes, like never giving up. Wouldn't be surprised if Sona-Nul also touches on this, seems to be something fundamental to the series as a whole, ie Gii never giving up climbing the golden stairs, Mary never giving despite the meta=critters etc.

Looking at Tesla, after already seeing M is also interesting, cause as i said first thing i read was Gahkthun, immortal beings have very muted emotions, and or seek to fill the void in themselves with others. Maybe you could argue GK's obsession with science is an offshoot of that, but with Tesla he seeks the radiance in others, while M was kinda the same thing, he saw Mary as being this bright thing, kinda like how Tesla perceives Neon.

M is pretty fascinating, where he has virtual no emotions, but there are very slight "emotions" if you will that he feels briefly, like with Jane.

Can't wait to see Edison in action, i am thinking this guy is just bored with his immortal life and fills his void, by torturing others.

But anyway rambling aside, going to start Golden G'harne now, and work on the first Gahkthun CRT on the weekend.

Last edited:
@Celestial_Pegasus

That's one of the themes of WAB that I like. The concept of never giving up no matter how despairing the situation is. Inganock, Sharnoth, Gahkthun even, and for sure Sona Nyl.

Definitely seems about right with immortal beings having very stoic ish like emotions. Or just sorta shunted to where they have a default you see of them on screen but then they got something that gives them an obsession with whatever.

Noice. Let me know what you think.

Also planning to get Karashrer out now that it's been another month since updating. Probably just get the prologue and first two act's/chapters out now that IK the greater context of how broken Cracking is + how much of an vile A-hole Edison/Tick Tock Man is.

2 parts done, this doesn't seem too long, can probably finish it tomorrow.

On another topic, anyone know what chapter this scan is from? Think after a while i stopped paying attention to all the mentions of cracking messing with physics, what's important there though is that this is saying apparently Critters are made of Cracking, which is you know obvious, but helps when i argue that these things exist as type 2 info manipulation, concept manipulation type 2, subjective reality etc, and resist all that, which is absurd to say, not to mention being protected by law and fate.

How do you kill these things? Even if you do kill a kikai they don't stay dead....

2 parts done, this doesn't seem too long, can probably finish it tomorrow.

On another topic, anyone know what chapter this scan is from? Think after a while i stopped paying attention to all the mentions of cracking messing with physics, what's important there though is that this is saying apparently Critters are made of Cracking, which is you know obvious, but helps when i argue that these things exist as type 2 info manipulation, concept manipulation type 2, subjective reality etc, and resist all that, which is absurd to say, not to mention being protected by law and fate.

How do you kill these things? Even if you do kill a kikai they don't stay dead....
Yeah, the magazines are pretty short ish. Like in the actual mags, they'd be about 2 pages min to like 5 ish depending on the length of content in them. Really short.

That one's from the last chapter of Inganock (Chapter 12?), specifically when Gii finally encounters Grimm-Grimm after his fight with Kerkan before that.

There's a part before I forgot to scan capture but it said that Monsters (Off-screen fodder OWO), Critters, and Kikai were all formed from Cracking. Things that should not exist but end up do anyway cuz of Cracking, and that their very presence upsets the very laws of physics.

Just finished Gahkthun, overall personally, still have Inganock over the others so far.

Reading everything, there are reoccurring themes, like never giving up. Wouldn't be surprised if Sona-Nul also touches on this, seems to be something fundamental to the series as a whole, ie Gii never giving up climbing the golden stairs, Mary never giving despite the meta=critters etc.

Looking at Tesla, after already seeing M is also interesting, cause as i said first thing i read was Gahkthun, immortal beings have very muted emotions, and or seek to fill the void in themselves with others. Maybe you could argue GK's obsession with science is an offshoot of that, but with Tesla he seeks the radiance in others, while M was kinda the same thing, he saw Mary as being this bright thing, kinda like how Tesla perceives Neon.

M is pretty fascinating, where he has virtual no emotions, but there are very slight "emotions" if you will that he feels briefly, like with Jane.

Can't wait to see Edison in action, i am thinking this guy is just bored with his immortal life and fills his void, by torturing others.

But anyway rambling aside, going to start Golden G'harne now, and work on the first Gahkthun CRT on the weekend.
btw can u show me where to download inganock and sharnoth?

They have been on my computer for years, but I probably can find it.

Will message you later when I am home.

Done with Golden G'harne.

Always knew the lower tiers where messed up, but actually seeing it is a whole different story, Inganock is a bad place to be in.

Apparently even Edison is blessing Critters? Do we have any art for Critter Marionette?

Critters resistance to Cracking is also interesting, it seems they are invulnerable to it, and it's not applicable, sounds like an immunity to me, idk will see if the argument holds, but would be ridiculous if they are immune, yet Kikai can bypass their immunity, though not exactly uncommon with dudes like Gii shattering Critters into particles despite them not having particles or Lemure being the strongest with a time based ability, while Kikai and Critters have no concept of time.....

Anyway will try to start Sona Nyl, with the little time i have left before bed.

@Celestial_Pegasus Glad you enjoyed it owo

Yeah, it's pretty messed up even from the PoV of the Street Knight.

There is art, I was just too lazy to put them in lol.

Here's one for Marionette at least, albeit while in her transformed state but it was the best one with just her I edited.

Also about Edison's "Blessing", I'm told that more of a sense of torture and LOLZ Edison made on them (Marionette) being self-aware and fruitlessly trying to get out of Inganock or demolish, something. Then there's the fact he planted a clock in Marionette for Crack Chrome to take, which had the effect of mind-haxing him Tic-Toc style, which also seems to be the reason why he hadn't been listening to his Kikai since.

I mean immunity to physics is still pretty broke I imagine. If something that can warp physics can't just do anything, on top of being information bodies that just upsets physics, that's some pretty bonkers stuff in trying to take them out in any other way I think.

Probably half way done with the CRT? Just Tesla, GK, and the general stuff left, but those will probably take a while.

Will try to finish it tomorrow, tired and need to catch up on all the anime i have neglecting all way.

For a novel I first translated, I really must not have liked it now just for how slow I am on it lol.

Or maybe I'm just lazy?

Either way, I'll have the first half of Karashrer stuff done by this coming week. Then next month I'll get it out and have it complete.

After that will be some Steampunk official website stuff translated. At least ones for translated works and of more important details that get expanded. Sharnoth's website is down so I can't get stuff from there (LOL, IDK why xD). Sona Nyl's not really needed? Mainly cuz the info we could get is all in the VN or other mats like Engine Dictionary. Gahkthun the same. And the rest are untranslated stuff or don't have a lot so I'm not bothering with them. Only Inganock afaik got some stuff not really well known.

And maybe after that, I'll do the Liarsoft magazines again for more story content.

And calling it a night again, only have a little bit of time before bed, and haven't gone through all the manga and anime i usually do yet.

As usual when making crt's new thing just keep popping up, like for example i now believe Tesla has 2 layers of mind hax resistance and GK has 2 layers of mind hax, however i should be almost done, will probably finish it tomorrow night, when i am home.

Kinda random, but just got to the first H scene in Sona Nyl, and got me thinking on how H scenes are done in this series, this is nothing new, clearly a tragic undertone there, nothing really sexual despite being sexual, as weird as that sounds.

It's always about the emotions and circumstances surrounding things, never just a pointless H scene. It's different, wish more series would approach things this way.

Also can i say i am getting serious Inganock vibes so far, already shaping up to be great. Metal humans, loss of memories, a protag with not only amnesia but an identity crisis.

Kinda random, but just got to the first H scene in Sona Nyl, and got me thinking on how H scenes are done in this series, this is nothing new, clearly a tragic undertone there, nothing really sexual despite being sexual, as weird as that sounds.

It's always about the emotions and circumstances surrounding things, never just a pointless H scene. It's different, wish more series would approach things this way.

Also can i say i am getting serious Inganock vibes so far, already shaping up to be great. Metal humans, loss of memories, a protag with not only amnesia but an identity crisis.
Also there are important plot points there in those scenes. Use your eyes and remember the dialogue when needed (Sakurai and her H scenes lmfao)

Back