• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Statues (Weeping Angel vs. Glamrock Endo) (1-2-1)

Weeping Angels outlast. Endo is made of metal and will eventually rust and break apart, meanwhile the Weeping Angels are quantum locked and will survive much longer.

Depends I guess
Like, what stops the endo from moving? is beingh looked It self or It noticing is beingh looked? I would guess the latter as they where probable programed with "do not let people see you guys without a suit on moving" like the idea that the fist game phone guy had or something

Like, what stops the endo from moving? is beingh looked It self or It noticing is beingh looked? I would guess the latter as they where probable programed with "do not let people see you guys without a suit on moving" like the idea that the fist game phone guy had or something
uh endo ftw?

Whatever, voting endos sinse the angel isn't looking at them while paralized, so the endos wouldn't be imobilized, while the angel would

endo still cant do anything since this is 9-C vs 9-B. theres currently a CRT involving 9-B security breach so you should probably just wait for that to be done with

I vote endo because it seems like they can acutally move but choose not to infront of humans.

actually the animatronics in security breach tend to blink and endo doesn’t have prior knowledge so he blinks and weeping angel promptly turns him into screws

actually the animatronics in security breach tend to blink and endo doesn’t have prior knowledge so he blinks and weeping angel promptly turns him into screws
Endo skeletons blink?

frc3elcjr0y21.png

I dunno, while starving Weeping Angels are 9-B, their 9-B listing also shows bullets nicking them. That and animatronics that are less advanced than the Glamrocks had crushed people before (hence the Game Over screen of FNAF 1), never mind animatronics equally-advanced to the Glamrocks (Baby, who crushed a child to make ice cream out of them). Then again, the wiki still hasn't figured out how common the "Crushing a human" feat is. I don't see a Weeping Angel tanking or no-selling Endo's strikes.

more advanced =/= stronger. you’re forgetting that these companies probably don’t want their animatronics to kill people

more advanced =/= stronger. you’re forgetting that these companies probably don’t want their animatronics to kill people
Dude, William Afton literally designed animatronics to kill people.

Baby? Created to harbor the soul of Afton's daughter. Has features that kill people.
Fredbear? OG animatronic. Was explicitly shown to kill someone.
Foxy? Animatronic commonly theorized to have done the Bite of 87. Would've actually killed someone if he hit the sweet spot instead of the frontal lobe.
The Springlock Suits? So touchy they'll kill anyone wearing them. Kills people.

So much evidence against any of it being accidental or incidental.

never even happened
Bro, this is literally the reason why Baby went on about having made ice cream.:

With THIS being her own words as to what happened to the girl she literally crushed to death.:

I was covered in glitter. I smelled like birthday cake. There were two, then three, then five, then four. I can do something special, did you know that? I can make ice cream, although I only did it once. There were four, then three, then two, then one. Something happened when there was one. A little girl, standing by herself. I was no longer myself. And I stopped singing. My stomach opened and there was ice cream. I couldn’t move, at least not until she stepped closer. There was screaming for a moment, but only for a moment. Then other children rushed in again, but they couldn’t hear her over the sounds of their own excitement. I still hear her sometimes. Why did that happen?

How in the **** would you be so out of the loop that you pretend an event that LITERALLY HAPPENED and was being retold by someone who had been there WHEN THE DEEP MAGIC WAS WRITTEN "never happened?"

Bro, this is literally the reason why Baby went on about having made ice cream.:

yes, she is clearly shown to have made ice cream before she killed elizabeth here
I was covered in glitter. I smelled like birthday cake. There were two, then three, then five, then four. I can do something special, did you know that? I can make ice cream, although I only did it once. There were four, then three, then two, then one. Something happened when there was one. A little girl, standing by herself. I was no longer myself. And I stopped singing. My stomach opened and there was ice cream. I couldn’t move, at least not until she stepped closer. There was screaming for a moment, but only for a moment. Then other children rushed in again, but they couldn’t hear her over the sounds of their own excitement. I still hear her sometimes. Why did that happen?
yeah, she dispensed normal ice cream, elizabeth walked over, and baby killed her. where did the “making ice cream out of children” part come from
How in the **** would you be so out of the loop that you pretend an event that LITERALLY HAPPENED and was being retold by someone who had been there WHEN THE DEEP MAGIC WAS WRITTEN "never happened?"
because you LITERALLY ******* GOT IT IN THE WRONG ORDER, BABY DISPENSED THE ******* ICE CREAM NORMALLY WITHOUT ANY ******* CHILD FLESH IN IT AND THEN KILLED ELIZABETH!!!!!! How the **** did you get it SO WRONG?!?!!!

calm down its a kids game about scary bear animatronics

Back