• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RAT vs Springtrap (Five Nights at Candy's vs Five Nights at Freddy's) (0-7-0) (GRACE)

Sans2345

He/Him

Rules:
  • Both are 9-C.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Battle takes place in Fazbear's Fright.
  • Post-Springlock Failure key is being used.
  • SBA for everything else and both start 5 meters away from each other.
"yourdeathmyrevenge": 0
"I always come back": 7 (@JustANormalLemon, @That_moron2, @Javenplayz253, @ShockingPsychic, @Dark_Soul20189, @AThe1412, @Sans2345)
Incon: 0

Last edited:
Well... RAT does have the AP advantage thanks to scaling from bear attacks

other then that, Spring trap has all habilities RAT has to a higher deegre(The phantons make technology malfunction to a much higher deegree then just disabling a tablet for a while, they straight up make all cameras stop working, ventilations stoping the air flow and breaks audio devices, some times all 3 at the same time)

Spring trap Immo 2 is comparable to mangle what is a much higher deegre then anything we see on FNAC and immo type 7 makes It even harder to deal with and I didn't even started talking about the Supernatural will power

Sprintrap also has the inteligence advantage, I'm unsure who would have the LS advantage sinse It would all depend on what is harder to pull, a robot head or all limbs of a human? I will guess that they are tied

speed is equalized, thanks to how It work springtrap movement speed here is shit compared to RAT... not that matters much, combat speed and reaction speed are still the same for both and netheir have a ranged atack... unless You count TM a ranged attack... if so... wouldn't matter anyway

Springtrap also has the experience advantage, RAT is constantly beaten up by other animatronics, willian alread had dismantled the original 4 (even trough by unknow means) so dealing with possesed animatronics is nothing new for him

gonna give It for springtrap, other then higher AP thanks to grizzly bear scale, Spring trap has the habilities too keep going even after extreme damage, the inteligence to use It and better ways to break RAT technology

Springtrap fra

Springtrap doesn't have mind hax, his illusions are clearly shown to be mostly harmless in FNAF 3 other than scaring the player, giving him time to get into his office.
Fazbear Frights show that phantoms can cause your mind to feel extreme pain and drive you crazy

We already agreed some parts of Fazbear Frights like that one story is canon

but nevermind I will make a CRT for it after I am done with my cooking

Back