• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • Registration Thread[REGISTRATIONS CLOSED]

How does the perception amp work? Is that like a reactions boost? Not saying it's bad just asking how it works before I accept anything.

Gonna need some really defined limits on that transmutation and life manipulation... Especially life manipulation cause life magic is a pretty high-tier thing for humans who aren't specifically necromancers or dark magic users lol.

for transmutation it only works on inorganic things, life magic is pretty basic for now so all he can do is boast healing for a small bit, or use it against undead for limited effectiveness. It wouldn`t outright destroy them but burn them bit.

Wait wait wait- Nevermind. Transmutation means he can just transmute someone's equipment into whatever he wants lol. NEVERMIND. That specifically is NOT accepted.

But one thing I'd say is to get rid of his resistance to resistance to negation or change the potency. Cause you saying it has some of the highest potency in the RP means he has a smurf resistance on a High 1-B level lol.

But one thing I'd say is to get rid of his resistance to resistance to negation or change the potency. Cause you saying it has some of the highest potency in the RP means he has a smurf resistance on a High 1-B level lol.
wait, we're going all the way to high 1-B?

Also, just gonna make this clear to avoid confusion about spatial manipulation in the future, I do NOT absolutely reject any and all space-based abilities. I have currently only rejected things that are blatantly stupid, such as Nageki's previous space cutting.

This is for general shit which seems broken like transmutation or time manipulation. If you put very, very blatant limits on it and make it really shitty, then I will accept it so long as you remove room for cheese.

Just wanted to clear this up in the future just in case anybody wants to add something that seems broken, just put very, very strict limits on it, and it will be accepted.

Back