• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • Registration Thread[REGISTRATIONS CLOSED]

azontr

He/Him
Brought to you by the Azontr RP Extended Universe...

The world was in harmony. Life was in order, chaos had been felled, time and space were set perfectly in place. Everything had been perfect. The Gods of the Stars had made it so.

But soon, this would change. An unknown assailant, an unknown god, attacked with their supreme might. Their malice and hatred filled the infinite cosmos, and that primordial chaos felled the Gods of the Stars, bringing their age, to an end. The Age of the Star Gods... had come to a saddening conclusion.

Millions of years later, the world sees the chaos and destruction caused by the unknown god, who had disappeared, nobody having had seen them ever since their rampage. Like a swift tempest, the raging deity felled the world's creators and fled the scene.

Although, much evolution, had occurred in such a time. A world of thought, a world of unforeseen conclusions, called Alaya, or the Land of Dreams, hath been formed. Its creation was random and its workings are unknown, but, all who journey there are granted extraordinary powers, that much is known.

Over the years, the order was slowly being restored. Many sectors of the World of the Collective Unconsciousness had been growing in might at a rapid pace. Technology, magic, strength, travel, economics, all had been developing and accelerating at a rate that had never been seen before. They called it the Eternal Era.

But it did not take long for everybody to realize that the unknown god was not yet done with this world. Eventually, the demons, the dark gods, the calamities, whatever you may call them, began emerging. They were strong, but they were also smart, smarter than most, and could band together in large groups or armies. Divides in the peace began forming rapidly.

And before long, the division of peace was complete. The cosmos was split into 3 main sectors, but, the greatest of them all, would without a doubt be the Eternal Empire, and its great Tower Kingdoms...

And now, you would stand within this era. Many a challenge awaits you, as you start out in the slums of this great empire, wasting away. But you and your group are capable, and you possess powers with much potential to develop...

Now go.

The secrets of the world await thee.

There ain't many rules to follow, aye. Just try to have fun! This should be self-explanatory, but don't do anything stupid like being willingly contrarian to everyone else, or do anything literally completely immoral for no reason. Basically, don't be an idiot. Try to be reasonable with character abilities and the like, as well, and if I reject something, it's rejected, don't be completely argumentative/defensive. There isn't a set power system so you can be creative, just don't go crazy.

If you wish to add any sort of lore, create a species or establish your place in some sort of kingdom or whatever, do discuss it with me, please. Don't try to add any sort of lore without consulting me. I am very open to ideas.

I recommend just making a sandbox profile lol. Check out already existing profiles for things like stats or just straight up ask me.

Where your characters go.

RP Thread

Have fun!​

Last edited:
I'd rather you cut down her range with magic, but that's just a nitpick. Just lower it to like dozens of meters or some shit and she'll be accepted.

Just a heads-up, we'll be starting once we get like 5 people. Currently we've got 3, me, Reaper, and Midas being the only ones with actual character yet.

If you remember any Ragnarok lore then you'd realize that most of Stars of Cinder's lore is just Ragnarok's lore but told in a more vague manner lol. This RP takes place waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy back in the past, so all of the characters in Ragnarok wouldn't be alive lol.

Ya definitely overstatted him in some areas and understatted him in others.

For instance while AP is comparable to Kentoria(someone who's generally supposed to be top-tier in the group mind you), but has durability at an effortless tanking from someone who's already above Kentoria. And Class 1 LS is just like... why?

Rex is like, weaker then Kentoria. Just don't get too peeved if I inevitably forget the file justifications as I've done in the past and just make Kentoria outscale him on all fronts with feats, yes this is something that happens with both myself and Azontr and yes it gets real fucky real quick lol

Rex is like, weaker then Kentoria. Just don't get too peeved if I inevitably forget the file justifications as I've done in the past and just make Kentoria outscale him on all fronts with feats, yes this is something that happens with both myself and Azontr and yes it gets real fucky real quick lol
Lol really? Guess i need to wait for the man himself or i just scale him to rex

I mean...File justifications in this type of RP, in my experience, are just basic guidelines that don't always reflect those of reality lol. They're pretty much just generally meant to show what the character is good at. So it isn't a huge deal either way as long as they aren't laughable weaker or stronger than the cast. So don't feel like your character is fodder if they don't scale to the top, ya know?

Still good to keep them balanced at least.

Last edited:
Np. Now that we have 5 people we should be able to start, but I'll wait a bit before making the RP Thread since it's kinda early in the morning.

Heads-up, gonna be making the RP Thread at like 3:00. This gained traction way faster than I thought it would.

Back