• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stars of Cinder • Registration Thread[REGISTRATIONS CLOSED]

No, not at all. You can propose a custom species if you want to and I can see how it fits into the story. It'll probably accepted.

She's accepted.

I'll let you know when the new guys can join in since we're nearly at the end of a boss battle.

Luckily, things like demons or vampires aren't persecuted as a universal standard in this world so she should be able to walk around public areas freely, but do be warned this RP inevitably will go off the rails in terms of bullshit and power, so think that over before you make you're decision to join lol.

Waaaaait wait wait wait wait. That range though. Is that hundreds of meters, I see? We don't do that here. I'd feel more comfortable if it was in the range of tens of meters or dozens of meters.

Also uh

“Superhuman. Has vastly more stores of energy than before to the point of being able to fight as a living skeleton without repercussions for several hours if it has come to that.”

that sounds like…kinda op? Idk if it isn’t allowed but I’m just pointing out that I don’t think any other character has anywhere close to that level of immortality, even my literal undead dude.

you can wait to see what Azontr says but idk seems a bit much, personally.

Back