• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
  • High 6A Starkiller vs 5C aizen
  • speed is equalized
  • battle takes in the ghostbusters base
  • Votes. Starkiller : 1 Aizen:0

Galen has the force to keep Aizen at bay and dodge most of his attacks. But aizen's power will be too much. Hes not only far stronger but also has range attacks too. They might not be as good as the force but they can kill Galen while Galen can't kill Aizen.

Aizen wins via power advantage, regen and kido. He doesn't even need Kyoka

The "LOL Kyoka Suigetsu" argument might not work here.

Reason being is that Star Wars' Telepathy and Mind Control is absolutely bonkers, with Starkiller dueling characters (i.e. Darth Vader) who are somewhat comparable to Darth Sidious, who can easily mind hax trillions of people with ease across a galactic range. Kyoka Suigetsu doesn't have anything on that.

As for Starkiller's methods for killing Aizen, you'd have to talk it out with TheEverlasting (not sure if he has Subatomic Matter Manipulation like the rest of Star Wars' major players).

Quick question, does Aizen still have his regen in his Moon level form? I remember him being returned to a normal Shinigami's body at the end of his main arc (albeit with his reiatsu and overall power intact).

Plus, I was talking to TheEverlasting and he said that Starkiller should have Molecular-level Matter Manipulation, so he could tear apart Aizen that way.

Hmmmm odd as I don't ever recall that Starkiller (Ironic enough it is myself in a sense) has Matter Manipulation as it isn't on his profile. Plus I doubt he having it shown in the games. I don't remember though as it has been a long time when I play the games.

According to TheEverlasting, every Jedi worth their salt has this level of matter manipulation. Given that Starkiller dueled Darth Vader of all people and even defeated him, I'd say he's worth his salt.

True and yes, I think Aizen has his regen in Moon form so I doubt Starkiller is taking him down anytime soon unless he can negate that regen. However, not all Jedi were having matter manipulation if my memories served correctly.

@Starkiller

Aizen's regen caps out at Mid-High, meaning vaporized and being reduced to dust.

Starkiller can pull him apart at the molecular level, which would require High regen to bounce back from.

Oh okay as I suppose that is true. The only thing remaining is that wasn't on Starkiller's profile for the Matter Manipulation part. I check it just to be sure of that.

@Starkiller

It probably isn't on there given that the profile is out of shape and a little outdated, but I'll ask TheEverlasting and see what I can do about it.

Starkiller most likely can't use that high of matter manipulaton while he's being attacked by Aizen. Plus Aizen's reiatsu would be ******* with him.

Also Aizen has high regen. He was stated to be able to survive anything in soul society which include Yamamoto's Bankai which erases things from existence and the sokyoku which destroy every piece of your body and only leaves your concisoiness.

@Amlad

I don't see why he can't, considering the fact that everyone and their mother can crush and choke their foes with Telekinesis in Star Wars.

Not according to his profile. Yamamoto's Bankai vaporizes things in an instant. He doesn't erase them from existence, otherwise that would be Void Manipulation.

@Amlad

Just because he says it does something doesn't mean it does. There's something called hyperbole and reinterpretation.

In addition, Yamamoto is only Country level with his Bankai, making anything you can possibly get out of this feat irrelevant with Moon level Aizen involved.

And it's completely irrelevant in the face of Aizen's power vs. Yamamoto's, so drop it.

Aizen was still stuck in the chair at the time, so no.

Plus, it doesn't deal damage, but knocks out the target by making their reiatsu drip out.

Aizen was still stuck in the chair in Muken since his sentence.

Underbelly Reiatsu >Aizen and Yamamoto. Ok.

Do you guys not understand the concept of hax. Yamamoto is the heat of the sun. In dbz even characters on Cooler's level of power can be harmed by the sun. Aizen is no exception to that rule. Yama being country level makes no sense. He's powerful enough to be a major threat to all of soul society which is planet sized. Even if we assume he's just going to wipe out the surface of the planet that's still multi continent level power

Burning Full Fingers said:
Forget that reiatsu stuff. It has either been retconned or Kubo forgot about it.
It wasn't otherwise Aizen wouldn't had done this.

http://*********.se/read-manga/bleach/bleach-618-v58/page-9

Since Starkiller is weaker he can't come near Aizen.

I don't really want to argue about the reiatsu stuff. I've heard that in Dragon Ball ki > hax. Obviously, that doesn't work for them in versus debates so maybe it's the same for Bleach.

@Apple

If you'd like to dispute their stats, feel free to make a content revision thread. Not here.

The feats in question have all been calced, so I'm sure a bunch of people who are more informed than I am about Bleach can clarify things.

According to TheEverlasting, it's only somewhat inferior to Darth Sidious' mind hax, being nigh-instant and affecting trillions of people at once, including members of the Jedi Council, who are explicitly trained to defend against it.

Damn. So Star Wars' mind hax is this crazy. No wonder Vader beat Kaguya.

Currently voting for Starkiller due to superior mind hax and molecular manipulation. Aizen can also use Kyōka Suigetsu by thinking but this seems far superior to his.

Back