• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread Canon/Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order will have a lengthy story-driven single-player campaign, no multiplayer, no micro-transactions, no plans yet for future DLC but they're likely to be free.

This is too good to be true. There has to be a catch here. This is EA after all. Something doesn't feel right.

Also, I love the fact that this game is using Unreal Engine 4. I love the Unreal Engine.

So I have a funny story yesterday I went to a Marvel exhibition to celebrate my birthday and on the way I stumbled upon this Star Wars book where Vader is a genuine father to a 4 year old Luke ( had stuff like Luke playfully covering his eyes going on walks and even parodying Vader's Line about altering the deal when Luke said he promised to take him somewhere)

Was pretty hilarious tbh.

I recently finished Queen's Shadow and it was very good book overall.

I highly recommend it to anyone interested in the political workings of the galaxy. Not a lot of action. But the world-building, character relationships, and character depth we get is great. I feel the writing quality wasn't quite on the level of that of Bloodline, but it was damn good.

Also, there is a great epilogue set after Revenge of the Sith which sets up potential future content involving a certain body double.

Unpopular Opinion but I hope we get at least 5 years between IX and the next star wars film.

I think that would give the franchise enough room to breathe again

That I can agree with heck look at the gaps in time between the originals to prequels then to sequels we still survived.

The first issue of the TIE Fighter comics series (which is a tie-in with the Alphabet Squadron trilogy of novels) was more than promising.

Interesting and badass characters, a comic series from the perspective of imperial elites, great art, interesting story. What's not to like?

And it looks like Soontir Fel potentially being a member of Shadow Wing - is now a dead idea.

In the first issue of Galaxy's Edge comic, we see Han Solo take a fall of (what looks like) multiple storeys. He lands on his back with enough force to kick up some stones while simultaneously hitting his head on some heavy metal equipment.

Between this and that pillar bend in the Solo movie, I think we might have enough to put him (and therefore Lando) at 9-B physically.

---

Also, Yandere Imperial nurse falls in love with Vader in the third issue of the Dark Visions comic.

That woman is nuts.

Also, Yandere Imperial nurse falls in love with Vader in the third issue of the Dark Visions comic.

That woman is nuts.

This... is canon?

Can we please get my cade/krayt revision done? There are other profiles waiting for rewrites to be applied after them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back