• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread Canon/Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
so someone was making this point for point comparison and holy shit

The ST is basically an Adaption of Dark Empire

Just less weirder.

It looks great.

Not sure, I don't think you need to do a CRT for every profile you rework, unless it's like the Sidious one.

I just wanted to get this one out of the way, then i was going to see about getting the general powers and abilities section put through for all of the Legends profiles, then to Luke's power revisions

btw, are we ever gonna go over the fact that we have vader at 5b still? i know u guys are absolutly never gonna bump him up to 4b, but he is stronger than exar kun, who is rated at high 4c

The Alphabet Squadron novel is ******* fantastic. 10/10 book. Great writing, great characters and character development, a great addition to the Canon. Definitely one of the best books in Canon so far. I would rank it up there with the 2017 Thrawn novel and Dooku: Jedi Lost (I know it's an audio-drama, but **** it).

It also has some nice feats.

Updated this blog with them:

User blog:Soldier Blue/Collection of hyperboles wanking star destroyers (Canon)

I have a blog planned on the underpowered orbital bombardment from Zero Hour. It will hopefully explain properly why it was so underpowered and why it should not be taken seriously as a true indicator of turbolaser destructive power.

Mace Windu being that tier he currently is highly innacurate id wager

have a crt planned in the near future

I remembered when Lightsabers used to be Street level. That obviously seems too low as cutting through solid steel or metals much stronger than that like butter would be Wall level at bare minimum. Though, I do think the tiers of Lightsabers are iffy. Sure they're that high when Jedi on that level are wielding them, but the current tiers assume that even normal humans become Tier 7/5 when they pick up a lightsaber. I mean, characters like Boba Fett and Finn aren't on that level when they have a lightsaber. So, I'll make a Content Revision on that later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back