• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread Canon/Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized outside of Sidious interdimensional range, Snoke has had the best consistent range feats in Canon

Matthew Schroeder said:
7-B is legit, and the giants of living stone can deflect meteors by talking which I believe would be a 7-A feat. So High 7-A upgrades at least should go through.
I still say the "shook asteroids from their orbit" thing is flowery poetic language.

The earth-cracking thing is true because we actually see that shit.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Well, they say they can do that in the same panel it says they cause Earthquakes so I don't see how it would be.
Just the way it is written makes it seem like poetic language. It feels like an embellishment on top of something that is true.

Also, shaking an asteroid from orbit is 7-A? Where is the calc for this?

Really love this Synth Remix of TLJ, as a sci-fi fan that loves synth aswell, it's a dream come true

hey guys, after some reading, i found out that the magiks that the nightsisters use is nothing else but a different use of the force, taught to them by a (dark) jedi, who just didnt tell them it was the force.

technically speaking, it all leads back to the first jedi's fault for not being strong enough, which then lead to his apprentice being weak, and on and on and on up until, well, anakin lol

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
hey guys, after some reading, i found out that the magiks that the nightsisters use is nothing else but a different use of the force, taught to them by a (dark) jedi, who just didnt tell them it was the force.
Yes. It is well known that Magick is like Sith Alchemy and draws from the Dark Side of the Force.

BruceTheBatman said:
So will High 7-A Top tiers return?
I'm still waiting for Matthew to provide a calc for some 7-A feat he talked about.

For now, 7-B is guaranteed as Momin was able to channel and endure city-busting energies (being vaporized himself only because of losing control due to Light Side interference).

Momin admitted himself that he's far less powerful than Vader. During their duel, Momin himself notes that he has the upper hand only due to Vader already being wounded and exhausted. And Vader still wrecked his shit.

he still holds up well. and lets be honest here, vader's body wasnt the shit that got damaged, it was his armour. if anything, vader had trouble controling it and was tired, but its not like this has hampered him that much before

Hey all, I was wanting to ask how far into 5-B is Kenobi (Legends)? Probably a silly question but I cannot seem to find the calc for him.

damn im so excited to see Kylo in IX, with rumours going around that he will be getting a new mask, im excited to Emperor Ren's reign

Soldier Blue said:
How many times are "Yes" and "No" said in the Star Wars movies?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-yo3U5ttVQ

Well, we now have an answer.
ahh yes, star wars kids, a star wars youtube channel dedicated to children, something i as a mature adult will not pay attention to, neither will i watch all their videos....

Subscribes and watches all the videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back