• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread Canon/Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a big Star Wars fan that has made his own short film starring Vader as the main protagonist.

Film.

Thoughts?

Here's a thread talking about this here.

ehhh Mauler, thats cool , but personally i think ill pass on it. thanks for the sharing and keeping the thread alive

I'm glad I can help keep the thread alive. It feels SW discussions in general are happening less often here lately.

star wars has never been really all that big on the wiki tbh, outside of the few hax characters, it's actually niche here, the biggest star wars discussion thread we have had was about The Last Jedi's quality and everything prior and post has been luke warm (pun intended) the only reason I think that the other thread blew up was because of the polarizing reaction to the film.

offcourse im excluding CRT

I suppose you got a point with how controversial the flim is and everyone disliking Disney's current handling of SW which took up a large portion of the thread. And that it mainly blew up summer of last year with all the big upgrades to the EU and people spamming characters like Luke or Nihilus

And stuff like Ever being banned and Solider Blue probably being busy lately doesn't help

yup, it was basically just me and soldier blue and few individuals that were defending Disney by the end of the thread

I actually like the force awakens except for the final fight scene which was some BS , Last Jedi was just meh but was watchable, the only thing that keeps me hyped for ep 9 are Kylo, Knights of Ren, Luke, and Chris Terrio is writing the script. They should make an Old Republic trilogy next atleast that may help get some fans back

Ssr4vegito said:
They should make an Old Republic trilogy next atleast that may help get some fans back
they will complain that Disney didnt adapt KOTOR and Ruined Star wars

See I don't know why they decanonized the Old Republic games. I mean SWTOR was going on up until last Jedi so I assumed it was canon and really it doesn't contradict anything at all.

I think there's a reason for why they decanonized SWTOR maybe they wan't to remake it or something but for that to work they need a better leadeeship than Kathleen Kennedy maybe Dave Filoni cause he seems to know his stuff and a better director

disagree about Kathleen kennedy, she is argubely one of the greatest producers of all time.

also i think we will get it at star wars celebration

Didn't she say they don't need male fans? That's more than 50% the fanbase, worst business sense ever. She maybe a great producer but they need to fire her if they want some fan support back . Anyway i'm not mad, i enjoy what we got and i wonder how will ep 9 do in the box office after all this

Darth Kruhl or Darth Stryfe

If only for them sweet 90s/Fan Fiction names

many of those things are taken of context by YouTubers to get ad revenue

the context was that Rogue One was criticized for having a female role and that it should be a male character to cater to the male fanbase exclusively as they were the majority back in the day

"I have a responsibility to the company that I work with. I don't feel that I have a responsibility to cater in some way. I would never just seize on saying, 'Well, this is a franchise that's appealed primarily to men for many, many years, and therefore I owe men something.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back