• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread Canon/Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Matt Nani?

When you say upgrades will this be for average force users like Anakin and such or the god tiers like Vitiate and Sidious (Because I think I have something to help with that)

So, the feats happen in the last five issues of the Darth Vader Solo Comic, #21 - #25, in a story which involves Vader travels to Mustafar, and seeks to bring Padmé back to life by applying the teachings of an ancient Sith Lord called Momin to open a portal through time and space into the Dark Side.

Side note on Momin, in the past he was able to create a Force Engine capable of burning an entire city to ash and he would use his powers on the weapon as it was being fired to freeze its destruction and the entire city in time, leaving everyone there in a state of petrified terror for all eternity. However, the Jedi intervened and he failed in his goal, losing concentration of the power he was manipulating and accidentally just vaporizing the city in the process. He would have succeeded otherwise, though.

Worth nothing that Vader is admittedly far more powerful than Momin ever was, by his own admissio, and an exhausted, gravely wounded Vader managed to defeat and kill a revived Momi in his youthful prime.

Anyway, Vader attempts to open the door through space and time at the Dark Side Locus, and starts producing endfire storms and eruptions that are contained by inhabitants of Mustafar. However, this isn't a localized event. The storms and eruptions happen across the entire planet. To quote the character:

"Holding back the endfire took everything I had, and the storms are getting stronger. (...) I have been in contact with the other clanholds. We are not the only one affected - the entire planet screams at what the dark one is building on the gahenn plains."
So yeah, Canon Vader was basically casing storms, volcanic eruptions and earthquakes throughout an entire planet doing this.

Here are more examples of the storms' effects. Dark stormy skies, lightning strikes, eruptions and effects which collapse the entire fortresses that Vader's in.

Also, in an attempt to stop Vader, the Mustafar inhabitants join their powers and unleash a massive volcanic eruption that reduces the entire area to nothing but lava. Vader survives, obviously. Then, wounded and exhausted, he replicates their feat on his lonesome, taking the whole army dow.

So yes, a phletora of Tier 7 in general, and a very clear Tier 6 feat for Canon Darth Vader. Given how the 7-C feat is done by ******* Ezra and not a master Jedi, how Vader already has a High 7-A feat in his own comic, and how Momin - a character vastly weaker than Vader - performed a feat that is at least 7-B. To say nothing of the volcanic eruptions performed by nameless Mustafaraans, I don't see how it is an outlier.

I recall Vader having a high 7-A feat from stopping photon torpedoes with his force barrier but it was considered an outlier is that usable again?

i agree with adding this if we put that he had an amp from it. its really good after all. we gotta get a calc to it tho. a calc to vader staying all that time in lava could be considered bit feat, but it could be good on his physicals. as for another thing, we really need a momin profile. he was able to resist vader's force for a bit (when he get crushed by the rock, he could figth it for like, 10 seconds lol), and that momin could use the amp to even create a whole new body out of nothing. he was a genius afterall, and he did so easily. actually, makes me think that vader couldve used it to make a new body for himself as well.....hmm

He didn't really amp himself. He was just channelling and controlling a lot of power. If he couldn't control it he'd be screwed.

i didnt mean an amp on him himself, i meant just a force amp there and then. i read the comic too. we should make a profile for a few other characters as well now that i think about it. what do u think about vader fighting the jedi in dream land?

yes. all the good feats were. well, not all. this one jedi held all that water over that city before this, and vader is stornger than him then, and current vader is even stornger, plus the vader that fought him didnt even have a lightsaber yet.

Shadowbokunohero said:
what tier is that High 6-C or tier low 6-B?
Either would be good as a conservative estimate since they weren't throughout the whole surface of the planet. High 6-C for Top Tiers in Canon sounds great.

Agreed,

it would scale to Most OT era force users and some PT jedi council members.

because in Canon Darth Vader>>>Anakin in force power

Oppose to the Legends version where losing his limbs resulted in his Midi's dropping

vader is stornger simply by the fact that he had time, focus, training, and the dark side to aid him- anakin had none of these. its like comparing an eagle to a chicken, and not another eagle ps why dont dooku and anakin scale to windu?

don't see why Plo Koon or Kit Fisto should scale when Anakin is already superior to them.

literally the force power between Anakin and Vader is drastically different

It's described by Sidious to be unparalleled

ok, what i found (legends only)- he has beaten both kenobi and fisto before in duels, before the use of the dark side. with the dark side, he could even beat dooku, who is pretty comparable to windu, so they should actually scale to windu. wait, seems like dooku underestimated him, hadnt trained in awhile, and was unware of the robot arm. hmm. ok next. dooku says he is the best djem so user tho. post dark side, he beat cin drallig, the one user under yoda in mastery of all the styles. also from what i gather, in any other occasion, kenobi wouldve never won their final battle in mustafar either. he kinda almost literally had all of anakin's weaknesses in the palm of his hands at that time. quite sad lol says here that post suit, he was shit at first, but got better at then before "However, Vader was able to overcome this limitation fairly quickly, developing a refined version of Djem So that continued to include Ataru and Soresu elements, but added Makashi[16] and Juyo[271][272]to the mix. In fact, by the time of his first visit to Kashyyyk, Vader had incorporated aspects of all combat forms into his fighting style—even the highest and most dangerous ones." whole nother lvl when compared to anakin. he actually got really good at masashi, as he was kinda inspired by dooku. had his own custom type of soresu as well. btw, roan shryne needs a page here. by the time of the 3rd movie, vader had totally overcome the weaknessess he previously had when using djem, as old kenobi couldnt even get an attack in. we also need to add that vader was not in rage mode all the time, and only used his rage when he really needed it, meaning he should be stronger when pissed off. he would train with andriods made for matches, and he never lost, and always ordered new ones, which were better than the previous batch. thats kinda it

It happens in the ******* 1980s Ewoks Cartoon, lmao.

Star Wars Ewoks 2x05 - Night of the Stranger
Star Wars Ewoks 2x05 - Night of the Stranger

At 16:20

The Sunstar Shadowstone artifact is powerful enough to move the two moons of Endor and make them align together.

Another character mentions that the Sunstar could be used to destroy a planet. And it is more powerful than another artifact in the same episode which can change the seasons on Endor on a whim, as seen in the beginning of the episode.

Now you're probably thinking that this is just a silly kids show from the 80s that isn't canon...

LOL, you wish. This stuff with the Sunstar Shadowstone in Endor is 100% legit. A 2013 Graphic Novel was published that deals with lore from the old cartoon in a more serious, better written manner. So this is totally legit.

In fact, the Sunstar shows up in the story, and an Ewok Shaman uses it to fight the Nightsister Charal, with the stone's power being depleted by the battle.

Not sure if this scales to anyone but the Ewoks have a Tier 5 artifact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back