• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread Canon/Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it's likely we will see the Warhammer in IX

for reference this is how it looks from the art of TFA

Warhammer TFA

hey, so ive been watching the clone wars tv show, and there's mother talzin right- does she use sith alchemy/magic by any chance?

Shadowbokunohero said:
i think it's likely we will see the Warhammer in IX

for reference this is how it looks from the art of TFA
It honestly looks like the Death Star and High Charity had a baby.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
hey, so ive been watching the clone wars tv show, and there's mother talzin right- does she use sith alchemy/magic by any chance?
Nightsister Magick (yes, that is magic with a 'k' added on)

It's similar to Sith Magic/Alchemy (which is indeed Canon) in that it draws upon the Dark Side of the Force and can be used to empower, depower, mind-****, even transform/mutate a target.

But by far, my favourite Magick move is when Talzin surrounded herself with that lime-green coloured barrier and fired off lime-green coloured Force lightning. My second favourite is that lime-green flaming sword thing.

yeah, so, ive been on a spree of reading literally everything star wars related (it happens from time to time with different things. for one, there was a point where i knew more about dinossaurs then niel degrass tyson), and i even made charts comparing characters from different ages and epochs. i have been doing so much ******* research lol and tbh, i have yet to find where sidious talks about talzin like she is a threat..... ps, i love talzin man- i wanna see her do her magik amp trick (the one she used on oppress to transform him into arnold) on dooku so bad lol... but now they hate each other anyways

BruceTheBatman said:
180 Kilotons. Possibly more since he held his own against 2 High 7-C characters and was winning (Maul and Savage Opress)
Barely actually. I watched the fight literally yesterday and he was struggling with only maul. He was only not getting killed cuz he had another light saber

Yeah am asking cause was wanting to put him up vs Geralt (Soul Calibur), who could scale to Ivy who is around 800 Kilotons. Fork that looks like a one shot. >_>

Im actually Pretty Hyped for the Kylo Ren comic

Im hoping it showcases Emperor Ren post TLJ

BruceTheBatman said:
180 Kilotons. Possibly more since he held his own against 2 High 7-C characters and was winning (Maul and Savage Opress)
He wasn't really winning. He just fell into an impenetrable double lightsaber Soresu defence. He just became a stone wall that the brothers could not get through.

Shadowbokunohero said:
New Resistance trailer was great

Hux speech gave me goosebumps
Yes. It was brilliant.

All the speculations were correct. We're going to see Hosnian Prime destroyed, Kazuda loses his family, and move into TLJ and post-TLJ timeline.

I'll also be happy to see Kazuda go from 'Human Jar Jar' to an actually competent leader and hero.

So is Resistance good? I remember I watched the first episode and thought it was alright but not something I would keep up with.

Darkanine said:
So is Resistance good? I remember I watched the first episode and thought it was alright but not something I would keep up with.
It's like TCW and Rebels - first half of the season is somewhat of a chore to get through. But the second half is going to be very good.

See the mid-season trailer. Shit is going to go down.

You just have to give the show a chance and not listen to the haters. And keep in mind that this show is targetted at kids below 12 years of age, so there is some unnecessary comedy and clumsiness (though I wouldn't say it's worse than in the first two seasons of TCW and the TCW film).

Shadowbokunohero said:
Id love for Charles Soule to take over
Gillen was a good Star Wars writer. He understood the characters and the world very well. His parting will be sad.

But this means Soule can potentially take over the main series. I hope he does. His writing has been phenomenal and he can no doubt make the main series great again.

for those worried Luke will have a minor part in IX don't be

it was reported by a shit ton of reliable sources that Mark Hamill is filming this week his last scenes for the film, it should also be noted that it's been pretty much confirmed that they are currently finishing up the third act of the story, this isn't even counting the other week he filmed, so in total his filming for about two weeks, for comparison Alec Guinness force ghost scenes in ROTJ was filmed in a half a day.

so while I don't want people to think Luke is going to be kicking ass on a battlefield as a force ghost I do want people to know that his role is likely very significant.

to add fuel to the fire

current Mark Hamill has no beard

I know Luke will have major mentor scenes in the film. That should be obvious.

I just want to see Force ghost Hayden Christensen make an appearance as well. As someone who grew up watching the prequels and whose favourite film is Revenge of the Sith, that would make me happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back