• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread Canon/Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont think he will appear but yeah if Ben dies then yeah

well if it dies unless JJ pulls a ROTJ and redeems Kylo

The way the story is going I think Kylo will be redeemed and be the opposite of Anakin and maybe Ren turning into the dark side, so they have the whole opposite dichotomy.

Yeah I know but I wouldn't be surprised if they actually do pull that off is all I'm saying.

I'd personally like to see Ben redeemed and run off somewhere, and Ahsoka as the Grandmaster of the New Jedi Order.

I personally kinda hope Solo isn't red3eemed, if we do redeem him it will be viewed as a lesser version of Vader's arc so I'd rather they take him in the opposite direction to what they did with Vader.

Vader originally wa utterly inhuman but we peeled back the layers to see that behind that armor Vader was simply a weary, broken old man. WKylo I feel should have been the opposite, a man with hope for salvation slowly becoming an absolute monster as time progresses.

What I am hyped for in 2019:

Thrawn: Treason (novel)

Master and Apprentice (novel)

The Clone Wars - Season 7 (animated series)

Darth Vader: Dark Visions (comic mini-series)

"Age of" maxi-series of comics continuing

Episode IX (movie)

The sane fans retaking the fandom from the trolls and haters.

Im excited for Jedi Fallen Order considering Barris Offee is heavily implied to be an inquisitor.

although im excited ill hold off buying it or anything until the game has been released and it manages to get good ratings

I am absolutely not interested in another EA Star Wars title.

I hope the game's story has a novelization and/or comic adaptation (as was the case with Force Unleashed). I'd much rather spend my money on those.

I really hope we get a proper size estimate one day for Ravna's castle. This feat is quite good:

Dooku and Ravna go Krakoom
^ Dooku and Ravna cause that explosion and they both survive despite being at its epicentre.

Canon? Looking at it I'm seeing tier 8 to 7 results depending on size (also reminds me I gotta calc all those DC feats left)

also star wars dominating the land of the weebs, best selling blueray of 2018 in Japan :^)

THE LAST JEDI

Hellbeast1 said:
Canon? Looking at it I'm seeing tier 8 to 7 results depending on size (also reminds me I gotta calc all those DC feats left)
Yes. It's from the Tales from Vader's Castle comic mini-series. It was enjoyable.

i really want a comic or novel expanding on Luke Skywalker between 6 and 7, show him and Takka exploring the galaxy.

I found a scan from the Son of Dathomir comics which shows a Dathomirian Nightbrother being slammed - face first - into a solid stone pavement with enough force to make a small crater. And he's still conscious after that.

Adult Zabraks and Dathomirian Nightbrothers (who are not Force sensitive) have much greater pain tolerance and stamina (due to two hearts) but are otherwise comparable to peak adult humans.

Yet more evidence of 9-B peak humans in this verse.

It was. I love how these "Age of" one-shots are exploring the titular character's personalities and developing their characters. The Jinn and Maul comics also did well in exploring the mysteries of the Force.

Question for you all. Who do you think is the best sith in SWTOR? I say this guy. Very interesting and unique villain (Think Darth Vader with absolutely none of Vader's sympathetic qualities, and you get quite a frightening antagonist) who provides a very interesting twist and ending to the story that is both evil and genuinely tempting.

Jadus

"Han fancied himself a scoundrel. But he wasn't. He loved freedom—for himself, certainly, but for everybody else in the galaxy, too. And time after time, he was willing to fight for that freedom. He didn't want to know the odds in that fight—because he'd already made up his mind that he'd prevail. And time after time, somehow, he did "

man this quote made me feel so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back