• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread Canon/Legends- Episode IV The Phantom Lore

Snoke power was directly compared with Palpatine from ROTJ.

and there's no strong evidence to assume Decrepit Palpatine> Snoke drastically considering how TROS recontexulizes the former's only anti feat.

1. Kylo Killing Snoke was part of Palpatines plan to groom the former.

2. Kylo never overpowered Snoke and his feat there is one of mostly Mental Resistance as Snoke was caught off guard.

Doesn't the novel outright state Ren senses power he's never felt before when he meets Sheev tho?

Plus when was Smoke compared to Palpatine

I recall a statement back in Force Awakens days but that's it

> Doesn't the novel outright state Ren senses power he's never felt before when he meets Sheev tho?

Yes because the power his sensing is Palpatine's entire power, not what's available to him as the novel makes note of later saying his body is unable to contain such power. there's also no room for Kylo to make comparisons as Snoke was entirely Casual in their confrontation.

> Plus when was Smoke compared to Palpatine

I recall a statement back in Force Awakens days but that's it

It was revealed in the Secrets of the Jedi book released late last year

I mean surely he'd never able to sense Snoke's strength regRdless of him being casual

Plus he knows he's not stronger then say Luke

Do you have an excerpt for that?

If it's the one I'm thinking it could be solid but I'm inclined to lean against it

ill post it here tomorrow when i get to my desktop.

> Plus he knows he's not stronger then say Luke

yeah because Palpatine is stronger than Luke. Im not advocating for 6-C Luke or Snoke. mostly because Im in mind that Palpatine shouldnt backscale based on my Interpretation of the text and what the Author of the book and the Lucasfilm storygroup has said.

Nor do I think Luke should be 6-C

I am saying though claiming Kylo doesn't know Snoke's power doesn't line up

Also by backscals you mean the 6-C feat yeah?

Guys the early statements about Snoke aren't valid anymore. Episode IX did a last-minute BS retcon and this is where we are. Snoke is now a puppet of Palpatine and even near-death, old and decrepit Palpatine is much stronger than Snoke.

Older statements about Snoke being as powerful as Sidious make no ******* sense anymore.

What about upgrading the turbolasers ion cannons and missile launchers. Scaling form the death star superlaser and using that to scale star killer base and the superlaser siege cannon. it would put star wars weapon much more power. if they do note use nuclear and theme nuclear weapons like fusion based weapons the main line fractions it has to make them look far weak than just user themo ncuelar and nuclear-based weapons.Ventors should be at least low teraton range. It is a front line warship. the Imperial being a battleship should have triple diget teraton weapons if it needs to atomize the crust the atmosphere and the continents in Under 24 hours. The Resurgent being a super battleship should be much higher than being kyber crystal powered witch is bull shit the death stars main weapon was not powered by cyber crystals.

Because thery have to be that power we can make nuclear weapon in the triple digit megaton range if we wanted to and those are fusion fusion hybrids.Fractal Sponge was right about turboplasers in the teraton range. Those feats are form the med gigajoule range to well into the petaton range so inconsistent at best

If we can make nuclear weapons that power it stands to reason that a single imperial one star destroyer should be able to atomize the crust incinerate continents and vapise the atmosphere something star treks ships are not capable of doing unless you count less than 1 dozen hard feats that are orders of magnitude more powerful that they should be. Those main guns should be thousands to hundreds of thousands of times powerful than a mere 100 megaton themonuclear power an non interstellar capable race can make.

if you go by revenge of the sith numbers like than Plaps jumps tens of thousands of light years in mere minutes at maximum. And the Death Stars superlaser it becomes like the near teratons main line turbolasers on most ships are not worth anything. if we assume it takes abvout 6.5 times 10 to the 19 joules to go the speed of light using morden sicence for faster than like and multiple that by like 1 billion to be extrmely generous we still get something like to the 26 watts of power or a shuttle craft. that about as powerful as the entire sun and would me hundreds of millions of tonnes of fuel in nuclear fusion or antimatter as denser or likely denser than liquid deuterium. a capital ship a few tens of thousands of time larger should be able to scale with that number.

And we get even more insane turbolaser strength numbers. Star Wars is very powerful. One of laser cannons should be in the teraton range on that shuttle with more than enough power to spare. And the shuttle was parked for at least 10-15 minutes and they were certainly not fighting for over 20-30 minutes at maximum if that. plus getting out and in of the gravity wells taking off and landing would take at least sometime. Yeah I think capital ship turbolasers even on the smaller starships are in the triple digit teraton range at the very least.And Battlecruiser sized ones are in the mid diget petaton ton range or multi-continent level range. a Resurgent class battlecruiser is going to weigh millions of time more than a upsilon class shuttle. so having millions of times the power generation of one makes sense.

Back