• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star vs the Forces of Evil upgrades

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Star should get a new Mewberty key that is Low 2-C for fighting evenly with Meteora without her wand.

Marco should also be upgraded to Low 2-C. Now hear me out. I believe Marco should have 2 seperate keys, Pre-Adult Marco and Post-Adult Marco. Pre-Adult marco retains the 9-A stat. Post-Adult should be Low 2-C and it is consistent. And I don't mean the Marco in Hekapoo's dimension, I mean Marco from that episode onwards. Let me explain:

Marco punched a hole through Toffee. (Speaks for itself)

Marco going out on missions with Hekapoo. (Why would a Low 2-C need help from a 9-A? Unless said 9-A was actually Low 2-C)

Marco took on almost every spell in Star's arsenal. (Granted, these were basic spells)

Marco kicked Meteora in the face. (Again, speaks for itself)

Tom should be Low 2-C for surviving hits from Meteora, and also he should have resistance to Soul Manipulation by virtue of having thousands of souls within him.

TL;DR New Mewberty Star should be Low 2-C, Marco is consistently Low 2-C, and Tom should be Low 2-C.

This should go hand in hand with my revisions... Which would upgrade the Low 2-C's to 2-A. Anyways... I agree with the majority of this, but I am questionable about Marco.

I know Low 2-C Marco is going to be controversial, but I believe it's consistent. Every outlier thus far has been Marco performing Low 2-C feats he otherwise would not have been able to do. But I counter with this: Marco only performed these feats after the Hekapoo epidode. It would make sense seeing as to how he had years of experience and time to get onto Hekapoo's level. Also, saying Marco's Low 2-C feats are outliers is less consistent than saying he is Low 2-C, all the evidence points to it.

Feats/Believability of it, I'm guessing.

I also realize that holy shit I am behind on Star vs. Like man, by a lot. The rest... seem fine though? I really need to catch up.

(Also Seed pls respond on Discord >.>)

Current scaling is kind of messed up, and I may have screwed a bit up in my analysis of certain top-tiers, before. I don't think guys like Omnitraxus are nearly as powerful as I gave them credit for, initially.

Hoping to fix this after I rewatch some stuff.

"stopping the multiverse from eating itself" =/= any particular tier on its own, though. He's not holding it together via sheer force. He's like a caretaker.

... Nani ?! Can you explain a tad, because this implies that those who keep the Multiverse stable via their existence is... Not a feat.

Code:
Also he supposedly embodies the Infinite Timelines, as seen with Mathemagic. When he tells Star to " get in his belly " [ Insert Vore joke here ] ... Within him was the Infinite Dimensions .
Also Star supposedly was going to end the Multiverse via her accidental magic spell. It was going to destroy every timeline.

Because we have no context other than the fact that he "keeps the multiverse from eating itself", which is kinda already explained by him being the guy who solves space-time related problems. He wouldn't need to actually hold it together, and the multiverse remaining intact when Toffee drained him further suggests this.

He doesn't embody the infinite timelines, though. His body contains a portal to a place where all the multiverse's timelines can be viewed.

Star's spell was also going to destroy every version of Star by crashing her parallel timelines into each other. The spell itself isn't 2-A, and Omnitraxus didn't even confirm the whole multiverse would end from this (possibly because not every timeline has a Star).

Out of curiosity, if Omnitraxus isn't Low 2-C, what would he be?

Sir Ovens said:
I initially thought he was shown to be so large that he encompassed a universe, but I was misremembering. He was actually so large that he encompassed a galaxy, which would more likely than not be 3-C, which would fit more in line with very dangerous spells/misuse of the wand being able to destroy the universe and this being kind of a big deal.

Sir Ovens said:
Galaxy level for containing a galaxy? I felt 3-C was more safe than Low 2-C personally.

Bare minimal would be 5-B given the few Planet level feats.

What of Tom's Universal statement?

Blood Moon Ball. His garbage and parties destroyed entire universes, which he presumably survived in the past.

Oh, really? [points to two dating demons] Aloof attractive people. Boring! Bubbling cauldrons that don't even melt your flesh off. What is it, nap time or something? 'Cause I'm bored! Piece of garbage that doesn't destroy the universe. Stupid cockroach that lives inside. I'm over it already!

Source

I'm like 99% that's too vague to actually scale anything to.

On the subject of Omnitraxus, I'm wondering; should we rate him as 3-C only when he's in his realm/actually bigger than a galaxy? If his rating is "Tier: _____ via size", should characters who defeat him when he's barely larger than several humanoids scale to this? Or should be just fall back on the Tier 5 stuff for that?

I mean

Omnitraxus being able to one-shot basically everyone is... really, really weird.

Again note my hella outdated knowledge on the verse.

I think just rating him 3-C is fine. He's still a living universe that's larger than a galaxy, and completely destroying that should still be 3-C.

One-shot everyone if he was the size of galaxy, is the thing. It's kind of hard to gauge.

Also, doesn't Toffee one-shot him by draining his magic? Because that's what he was doing to everything else.

Wait, if he's a living universe, why isn't he straight up Low 2-C?

Can't we have a At least 3-C, possibly Low 2-C?

Still a living universe. He should be at least 3-A especially with since toms party can somehow destroy universes

Sir Ovens said:
Can't we have a At least 3-C, possibly Low 2-C?
The Low 2-C came from his size, which is technically wrong, as he's 3-C in size. Considering his best actual feat is being said size, we can't rate him as Low 2-C for it.

I think "at least 3-C" is fine since we don't know how big he is entirely, just that galaxy sized+ is a safe low ball.

But if he's a living universe, doesn't that make him 4D? How can a 4D being be anything less than 3-C?

Sir Ovens said:
But if he's a living universe, doesn't that make him 4D? How can a 4D being be anything less than 3-C?
A 4-D being is not inherently High 3-A or above.

Also worth noting that Omnitraxus perceives time linearly the same way everyone else does when not inside of himself (man is that weird to say).

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Also worth noting that Omnitraxus perceives time linearly the same way everyone else does when not inside of himself (man is that weird to say).
Out of context VBW must be weird to normies.

Also does anyone have the guide books? I keep hearing Glossaryk has universal statements in those but they sound exaggerated (creating an entire universe, being omnipresent, etc) but no one has actually posted scans of such statements.

Out of context VBW must be weird to normies.

Also does anyone have the guide books? I keep hearing Glossaryk has universal statements in those but they sound exaggerated (creating an entire universe, being omnipresent, etc) but no one has actually posted scans of such statements.

I think you misunderstood the statements. According to "Star and Marco's Guide to Mastering Every Dimension", glossaryck was created by the universe, not that he created the universe. Tho i dont know if the universe itself birthing glossaryck is a feat or not

Oh, we still have not discussed Marco being on par with the other high tiers.

Back