• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star vs the Forces of Evil upgrades

What is everyone's stance on Marco being 3-C?

Glossaryck was choosing by the universe to be the embodiment of magic.

Sound familiar? well, you're gonna say it.

Not now, but in the future. I mean, it'd be a bit rude to say it now... we just met. but to answer your question
why me? meaning me, Sir Glossaryck of Terms, I have an answer for you: because you need me. I mean literally---this isn't an ego thing.

you see magic is not like anything else: It has no language. No color. No Shape. No smell. No feel. And for whatever reason, the universe has fabricated me, one Glossaryck, to take all the formless, odorless, colorless. flavourless abstraction of magic and present it to you like this.

It's easier to understand what magic is,even
where it is, if you imagine magic is the hobo stew that the universe swims in. Your wand lets you dip into that stew, but only just the surface.

creation of the High commisio

I created the beings of the Magic High Commussion to provide Mewmans a means to understanding and interacting with magic.

Together we oversee all the magic activity in the universe. Each council member is a representative for a particular realm of magic.

They tend to despise me for every having created them. Kids, AMIRITE? To thank me for the gift of life, they make me attend stupid meetings I rarely have time for.

Anyway, If you ever need to reach any of them, touch your mirror's Luthite Stone, then Salt Stone, then dial their Mn number.

Keep This for reference n case of emergency.

I love you, weird

Glossaryck

the purpose for hekapoo

At some point it was clear that Mewmans would need to traverse the different dimensions of the multiverse, so I created Hekapoo and gave her the unique ability to be able to forge shears that can cut a rift between dimensions.

Without Hekapoo's secret skill of forging dimensional scissors, all the dimensions would be infinitely seperated, infinitely unaware of one another, basically.

Except me, ya know I mean, I can Kinda go wherever.

The purpose for omni

Omnitraxis Prime has been around as long as anyone can remember; so long I almost don't remember making him.

I think my original idea was I needed someone to be able to maintain the multiverse for Mewmans, and explain to them the delicate strands of spacetime. Turns out he's not much of an explainer, but he does a good job keep the multiverse from eating itself, I guess

(kinda lazy to do the rest)

Can someone actually post sources and scans on those quote? I see them everywhere but no one bothers to show scans.

Full disclosure, I want to see Marco at low 2-C

However, has anyone talked about a possible fluctuation situation? Gven the consistency of his feats, Marco's tier, for now at least, could be " fluctuates from 9-A to low 2-C"

It would be like the Aqualad (Young Justice) and Karate KId profiles

I'll make a separate thread. This one is clearly dead.

Back