• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Eventhough i,d love to watch Jotaro Kujo get blasted and turned into salt. I would have to say that because both characters are in-character, Jotaro is vastly more likely to strike a killing blow before Yuu would even attempt Half King of salt. This being because Jotaro is cofortable using his stand's abilities but if Yuu allows the Lord of Salt to take over, it could be the end of him. It is because of this that I think Jotaro will win.

It would only take a couple of Star Platnium blows to the head. His brain would be destroyed which would sever the connection to his body not allowing interaction with Asuramaru who is his only hope of Regenerationn.

At least thats how I see this battle going down. Although im open for reasons Yuu wins!

Choinoi said:
It would only take a couple of Star Platnium blows to the head. His brain would be destroyed which would sever the connection to his body not allowing interaction with Asuramaru who is his only hope of Regenerationn.
At least thats how I see this battle going down. Although im open for reasons Yuu wins!
look at his durability

ThePixelKirby said:
Choinoi said:
look at his durability
Small Building level (Took hits from an unarmed vampire) Is his Durability and this attack ruptured organs including the heart.

Compared to Building level+ with Star Platinum, which is Star Platinums base.

I think it's safe to say that His head (let alone his brain) would be pulverized.

Also I would like to note speed isnt equalized so this would be a subsonic trying to react to a MFTL.

I gotta say, time stop is great, but it IS possible that he doesn't open with time stop, in which case he would most likely open with a smack or Ora Rush (maybe even Star Finger), damaging Yuichiro to the point of awakening half, maybe full KoS mode, and then Jotaro's life gets a lot harder

Depend of the distance for him to open with Time Stop. End of Part 3 Jotaro is pretty smart, his time stop last longer than other versions of himself and can "fly" (not flying but it looks like in the anime)

Choinoi said:
Also I would like to note speed isnt equalized so this would be a subsonic trying to react to a MFTL.
Star Platinum is only MFTL within his range, as long as Yuichiro doesn't get within SP's range, it's more like subsonic vs superhuman. If Jotaro punches him hard enough in the body (Jotaro wouldn't just outright kill some random kid) and he survives, KoS stomps JoJo

Also, I'll say again, I don't think Jotaro would just open with time stop and proceed to murder some guy, I think he'd either observe while formulating a plan, or because of his aggression and straightforwardness, go for a punch, an Ora Rush, or a Star Finger. Him attacking is only possible if he can tag a subsonic Yuichiro

BakiHanma18 said:
Also, I'll say again, I don't think Jotaro would just open with time stop and proceed to murder some guy, I think he'd either observe while formulating a plan, or because of his aggression and straightforwardness, go for a punch, an Ora Rush, or a Star Finger. Him attacking is only possible if he can tag a subsonic Yuichiro
SBA: "In character, but willing to kill"

When Jotaro fought with Dio he went forward to Ora Ora him without knowing his powers.

Also lately in the fight the first time he used Time Stop was in order to reduce the distance between them and make his attack.

SBA: "In character, but willing to kill"

When Jotaro fought with Dio he went forward to Ora Ora him without knowing his powers.

Also lately in the fight the first time he used Time Stop was in order to reduce the distance between them and make his attack.

Jotaro's always willing to kill, but only under extreme circumstances. Circumstances like someone attacking him, antagonizing him and his friends/family, killing his friends/family, and/or pissing him off. These are all things Yuichiro hasn't done, so right out of the gate, there wouldn't be any reason for Jotaro to go for the kill.

That's fine, but even after an intense Ora Rush, even Steely Dan survived. If Yuichiro survives Jotaro's first attack, it's over. KoS activates and bodied Jotaro

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Steely_Da

Steely Dan, someone with Athletic Human durability, was able to survive an Ora Rush. So despite Jotaro's spite for Dan, he still didn't Ora him to death, meaning either Jotaro is only willing to kill under even more extreme circumstances, holding back on someone weaker as to beat them within an inch of their life, or someone with athletic durability can survive (barely) an Ora Rush. One Ora Rush isn't going to kill Yoichiro, it's just gunna activate KoS

The people who voted don't seem to be paying attention to the fact that Jotaro doesn't even have the AP to harm Yu…

Though for the most part, Yu can't hit Jotaro either, but once he goes KoS the giant wave kills JoJo, since he doesn't have the movement speed to escape its AoE.

Blahblah9755 said:
The people who voted don't seem to be paying attention to the fact that Jotaro doesn't even have the AP to harm Yu…

Though for the most part, Yu can't hit Jotaro either, but once he goes KoS the giant wave kills JoJo, since he doesn't have the movement speed to escape its AoE.
Wait but I thought Star Platinum easily has the AP to harm Yu

Yu: Small Building level (Took hits from an unarmed vampire) Is his Durability and this attack ruptured organs including the heart.

Jotaro: Compared to Building level+ with Star Platinum, which is Star Platinums base.

SBA means strongest key for the character, and the thread creator has decided he doesn't start in Salt King here. That means we've got city block level Yu.

Blahblah9755 said:
SBA means strongest key for the character, and the thread creator has decided he doesn't start in Salt King here. That means we've got city block level Yu.
Ahhh okay that's my fault, I wasn't specific enough. I'll edit the post. We're starting with base Yu

Okay, Yu starts the battle by drawing Asuramaru, going from his first to second key, and the same thing I mentioned before happens unless Jotaro kills him before he can draw his sword, which Jotaro wouldn't do in character, since he tends to observe/test the opponent's ability in case it's something tricky.

Blahblah9755 said:
Okay, Yu starts the battle by drawing Asuramaru, going from his first to second key, and the same thing I mentioned before happens unless Jotaro kills him before he can draw his sword, which Jotaro wouldn't do in character, since he tends to observe/test the opponent's ability in case it's something tricky.
But Just drawing Asuramaru wont put him up to city block, city block durability should be referencing demonic possession Yuu

• Demon Possession: Asuramaru fully takes over Yuu's body which causes the demonic marks to continue to consume him as well as his eyes change to red and he grows two horns.
Asuramaru when drawn will up his attack but has no effect on his body until Demon Posession This is when he gains Regenerationn aswell.

So I will agree to the What BakiHanma18 said that it is now superhuman vs subsonic but its also still Building+ vs small Building.

Although if Jotaro hits anywhere besides the head Yuu has grounds to allow the Demon Possession (Because of multiple bone breakege and organ ruptures) Making this fight an easy win for Yuu

So if anyone can Qualify what is Jotaros first attack i think that decides the match. If it's punches to the head Jotaro should win, If its to the body Yuu should slap.

So what is the tally? Demon is still on team Yuichiro, but Choinoi, are you indecisive now, or do you think one could edge out over the other?

Choinoi said:
So if anyone can Qualify what is Jotaros first attack i think that decides the match. If it's punches to the head Jotaro should win, If its to the body Yuu should slap.
I'd say Jotaro freezes time and does an Ora Rush, which would hit both the body and head, but most likely wouldn't kill. How would you proceed from there?

Bceause a full on serious Ora Rush to the head would kill. but if its dispersed then as long its fatal or extremely damaging Yuu will go either demon mode or if its traumatic half seraph mode.

At this point i retract my vote for Jotaro and will know vote once I am conviced of this outcome.

After further consideration, An ora rush to Yuu would likely end in multiple broken bones and maybe a concussion. Leading me to belive the following will happen.

1 This is not enough damage to force Yuu into possession. Possession will come via Fatal Injury, Organ failure, or being rendered unconsious.

2 Yuu will comback by bringing Asuramasu to full power and releasing an Asura Kannon

3 Jotaro would timestop and dodge and be witness to his enemy's city block level attack

4 Jotaro now knows if he is hit he is dead.

This means that if Jotaro cannot end Yuu In a single blow to the head then This pattern will continue until Yuu is damaged enough to transform.

It's very much in character for Jotaro to attack the head, he just does it alongside everything else (refer to his fights with Kakyoin, Rubber Soul, Captain Tennille, Steely Dan, and DIO, all of which occurred in Part 3). And I doubt Yuichiro's transformations act at infinite speed, so he probably won't be able to unleash the Asuramasu before he's already been turned to red mist, even if Star Platinum doesn't attack his head first.

We don't know how end of Part 3 Jotaro leads, he gets time stop, uses it once then the Part ends like ten pages later. And it was only used once because that's the first time he ever got it.

You could use Part 4 Jotaro I guess to make a guess on how he uses timestop. Usually uses time stop to dodge attacks (Ratt, Josuke), close distances (Kira) and in cases where the opponent is a threat, stops time and tries to completely incap before the opponent can do something (SHA (failed here although he did try multiple times), Kira). If Jotaro deems his opponent a threat he'd use time stop to lead with to close the distance and pummel.

As for Steely Dan surviving an Ora beatdown, he honestly probably didn't. Jotaro was pissed off to the point he's killed men for less and the manga never says he survives or even shows him moving, assuming he survived is a bit flimsy. I don't even think the anime said he survived.

Back