• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'd like to point out that being seemingly instant and actually instant aren't the same, if it ain't MFTL+ Jotaro can still react. And this ain't Part 4 Jotaro, he can cover insane distances in seconds.

But no, its actually instant. as in one instant no salt next intant dead.

You have a gif? This sounds a bit like Devilman honestly, which is neat.

Not that it'd matter, OP (I think) said that he wouldn't want to use that due to it taking over him.

I can assure you Jotaro is gonna go for the ko before the former.

Yeah salt beam oneshot abbadon. And The real problem is that it is out of character for him to use King of Salt in this situation. I just want no disrespect for the King.

That actually wasn't instant, the entire body wasn't converted instantly (took a few frames though) and he decided to actually enter it's range first so it isn't the first immediate kill option he'd do, not that that would matter but note for any future threads.

Chariot190 said:
That actually wasn't instant, the entire body wasn't converted instantly (took a few frames though) and he decided to actually enter it's range first so it isn't the first immediate kill option he'd do, not that that would matter but note for any future threads.
That's the salt beam. The salt pillars he used to block the Destruction beam are instant

The salt pillars aren't converting another into salt though, which is what I was questioning the speed of, not if he can materialize some.

So cue Jotaro standing there and a grain materializes on his skin. No way to predict or react to that.

But thats besides the point of Yuu would never use Salt King

It's a win condition, but it only happens if he survived a beating that puts him within an inch of his life or if he lost control (might happen with a knockout)

idk I guess Jotaro? He's more likely to blitz and incap or outright kill before anything threatening happens to him.

Also, this doesn't really matter anymore, but just wanted to mention in case, but Yu can see SP to avoid him, and he can't transmute him because he can't hit him.

ITS OVER!!!! With a score of 7-0, Jotaro Kujoh has officially defeated Yuichiro Hyakuya! Alright, can someone please close this and add it?

If you want I'll add it later, unless there's someone who wants to rebutt still?

BakiHanma18 said:
That's a good point about Jotaro's willingness to kill, but speed or no, he's completely outclassed by KoS. Instant salt materialization at a distance literally oneshots
My point about Star Platinum's speed is that KoS is likely not going to come out before Yu has already been killed.

• Star Platinum is billions of times faster than Yu
  • Star Platinum's AP is 4-200 times higher than Yu's durability
  • Star Platinum's ora barrages usually include the head
  • Jotaro is absolutely willing to kill
Put all of that together, and Yu is most likely not going to get the chance to transform before he's been killed, unless the transformation occurs at infinite speed, and at the moment Star Platinum's fists collide with Yu's body.

Back