• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star has a 2-A feat

So the magic realm is the source of all magic in the multiverse right? The multiverse is stated to be infinite. Well Toffee corrupted it, and Star re-created it. Wouldn't this make the Top Tiers 2-A for corrupting and re-creating a multiversal magic source?

Well I stopped watching Star awhile ago but if they did erase an infinite supply of magic, that would be a High 3-A feat.

Darkanine said:
Well I stopped watching Star awhile ago but if they did erase an infinite supply of magic, that would be a High 3-A feat.
I'm pretty sure erasing and corrupting an energy source that spreads across an entire multiverse would be 2-A?

If it doesn't affect space and time over an infinite multiverse, then it wouldn't be 2-A.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Even affecting an infinite multiverse would require Infinite 4-D power
Not true. Only 2-A range is required to effect an infinite Multiverse. Unless it effects all of space and time in that Multiverse it isn't 2-A.

Not true. Only 2-A range is required to effect an infinite Multiverse. Unless it effects all of space and time in that Multiverse it isn't 2-A.

Not everything has to be space time you know.

It is far from the only method. It is the primary method, but not necessarily the only one. Embodying a concept on a multiversal scale is one of them.

That still isn't enough though. That's some good range and reliant immortality, but unless that concept embodied is the infinite Multiverse, it isn't 2-A.

Assaltwaffle said:
That still isn't enough though. That's some good range and reliant immortality, but unless that concept embodied is the infinite Multiverse, it isn't 2-A.
Wasn't Chaos from Aladdin 2-C (low) for the sole reason of being a universal concept? Yes I know he got downgraded, but that's besides the point.

One person explicitly stated that being a universal concept warranted low 2-C. Thats where I got that from. And I've seen characters Who's tier banks solely on that.

Anyway. Omnitraxus should still be 2-A via infinite timelines. What Azathoth said about it being an alternate dimension is imao, more of an assumption than counter argument. Especially not when Omnitraxus explicitly called the location "my guts".

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-M2-WZRNo2g 1:15 he tells star and I quote to "Get up in my guts". Seconds after this he says all time and space are one, where infinite parallel universes exist. So even if it's a dimension separate from him, he is still 2-A via embodying all of space time (which is considered as one).

If those parallel universes are still part of the same space-time structure, that is essentially just a single space-time continuum. If the parallel futures aren't full space-time continuums this is stilla Low 2-C feat.

That's just my interpretation, though, and I would appreciate other users' input.

Assaltwaffle said:
If those parallel universes are still part of the same space-time structure, that is essentially just a single space-time continuum. If the parallel futures aren't full space-time continuums this is stilla Low 2-C feat.

That's just my interpretation, though, and I would appreciate other users' input.
Don't timelines by definition share the same STC? Sorry, I'm still confused with that sort of thing.

No, they don't. A timeline is a separable, individual space-time continuum independent of all others.

Assaltwaffle said:
No, they don't. A timeline is a separable, individual space-time continuum independent of all others.
See that's the confusing part. A timeline is an alternate universe born from the event's of another. So wouldn't it share the same time (but not space) continuum?

There is also the part about him maintaining the Multiverse [ which was shown twice as Infinite ] via his existence, but we are unsure if this means he takes care of it, or he literally stops it from destroying itself by existing . I believe the first option though doesn't have much backbone to it than what it literally states he does.

@Lightbuster

Space and time are interwoven. It is a singular 4-dimensional construct. True parallel universes may have a similarly-proceeding timeframe, but the actual timeline, as in the temporal structure of the universe, remains separate from the original. For space to be separate, time must also be seperate, as a universe has its own dimensional structure, and time is a dimension.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Lightbuster
I suppose that makes sense. Still he is > someone who makes time itself flow, so that should be low 2-C. Actually, us it possible Father Time makes time flow through all dimensions? I'm pretty sure Star's timestop affected the multiverse, or at least local universes (I say this because Ludo's army was frozen, and this included the ones who hadn't entered the earth universe)

Being superior to someone who makes multiverse scale time flow is 2-A for sure.

Back