• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Equipment Revision.

Okay, something I just noticed on Star's profile is that the Dimensional Hopping Scissors are a part of her standard arsenal, but that isn't the case, as Marco is the owner of the scissors, meaning Star doesn't have them normally. I think they should be removed from her standard arsenal and only given to her if she has prep time.

I don't remember, but in Season 2, Marco loses the scissors to Hekapoo, and she makes him chase her around for 16 years. After he finally catches her, he earns a new pair of scissors that are his, so they belong to him. Even before that, Marco had the scissors most of the time so that's why I think they shouldn't be in Star's equipment.

Yeah, but since she doesn't have them normally, that's why they shouldn't be in her standard arsenal. I'm not saying she can't have them, but I think she'd need prep time to get them from Marco.

I feel if both have them then the situation would be settled

if you want contact a knowledgeable member and asked this sort of question so we get an unbiased answer

good luck!

Oh sorry, thought I replied. If that's the case I agree with this. Dimensional scissors for her are mostly irrelevant now since she can create portals without them regardless.

I was thinking more they should only be given to her if she has prep time, 'cause even back in seasons 1&2, Marco had the scissors most of the time.

Because even if they are hers, Marco still had them most of the time. If you lent a knife to your friend for whatever reason, and then you got into a fight, you don't just magically have that knife back, because your friend still has it. It's the fact that Marco borrowed them so often that makes it so that she wouldn't have the scissors most of the time.

That's not even a good analogy, no form of SBA assumes Marco took the scissors and then Star just suddenly got into a fight. If it's hers, then it's apart of her standard equipment and you haven't shown any scans where Marco has it more then Star.

Found a video here, Star is almost always using the scissors, I saw one instance of Marco. I can't find a S2 clip yet, but unless he's heavily using it in S2(which I do not re-call) then they definietely are used more by her.

Damn, you right I cannot find a video of the scissors being used in Season 2. Though I do still think that Marco used them more in Season 2. Should we just call it and say they're standard for Season 1, or should we just go and rewatch the whole first half of Season 2 to find out for sure?

Back