• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stand user : Wendy Carter, Stand name :『A B I G A I L』{Pending Revisions}

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Purple like a... purple thing? : 0
PURPLE HAZE! : 0
Incon : 0

Don't Starve Together versions for Wendy and Abigail used
Abigail is on Unyielding Draught (Increases the duration of her shield) and Wendy has a Nightmare Amulet and Blow Darts
Fight takes place in deciduous biome, 10 meters apart

I have been waiting to do this match-up since I joined this wiki

Story Below

Fugo sat by the makeshift table, a stack of paper sitting beside him while Wendy and Webber sat across him. "Since Wickerbottom is gone, she asked me to take over with educating you two. Finish these questions and do it right" explained the mafioso, an emphasis on his last words. The two survivors nodded before proceeding with their question sheets. A few minutes later, the undigestible had already finished his sheet, submitting it to Fugo. He examined the sheet closely before slowly walking towards Webber who seemed proud of his work. Without warning, his head was slammed on the table with such force that a crack appeared on it.

"YOU STUPID SPIDER THING! WHY DID YOU YOU GET 68 FOR 2 +7?! HOW DID THAT STUPID HEAD OF YOURS EVEN COME UP WITH THAT ANSWER?! NEITHER OF THOSE NUMBERS ARE EVEN PRESENT ON THE QUESTION!" yelled the mafioso angrily before slamming the undigestible's head on the table again.
"Hey! Stop that!" said Wendy, concerned of her friend's wellbeing.

"Stay out of this!" replied Fugo, shoving her to the ground. The bereaved quickly got up, summoning her sister before riling her up. Abigail proceeded to shove the mafioso away, sending him flying before hitting a tree. "I said stop that" Wendy continued. "So that's how it's gonna be, huh?!" asked Fugo, his stand slowly materializing beside him.

"PURPLE HAZE!"

welp, since PH's speed is unknown (although it's a B in stats, which should scale to stone free.....) i guess this is a victory for wendy since she has a higher AP, but if PH uses the virus, and maintain it's distance, i see it outlasting her fairly easily.

if we assume PH as hypersonic+ or above (which should be correct) than that means the projectiles shouldn't work on him, and being at close range... is just not good.

i believe it's incon for now.

welp, since PH's speed is unknown (although it's a B in stats, which should scale to stone free.....) i guess this is a victory for wendy since she has a higher AP, but if PH uses the virus, and maintain it's distance, i see it outlasting her fairly easily.

if we assume PH as hypersonic+ or above (which should be correct) than that means the projectiles shouldn't work on him, and being at close range... is just not good.

i believe it's incon for now.
Abgail being a ghost should be imune to the virus, so as long wendy stay away from PH virus range they should be safe

Abgail being a ghost should be imune to the virus, so as long wendy stay away from PH virus range they should be safe
If Abigail’s immune, this would probably be a massive stomp, cause of the stupid AP advantage and lack of Hax.

However, don’t stand abilities work on Ghosts? Idk if that applies to PH but we know Stands work on Ghosts, so they should work on her.
Edit: Even says ‘this even works on stands’ in the profile, the virus should melt Abigail then.

If Abigail’s immune, this would probably be a massive stomp, cause of the stupid AP advantage and lack of Hax.

However, don’t stand abilities work on Ghosts? Idk if that applies to PH but we know Stands work on Ghosts, so they should work on her.
Yeah, she doesn't have any specific resistances

Purple Haze's virus can effect Stands last I checked. How does a virus effect Stands? Idk, but it be like it do.

Also PH has +1 ESP and the like over his foe, so AP advantage isnt exactly useful, except for ko'ing Fugo, which you could do with way less so either way.

Also use GioGio 2 Fugo 🔫👀

Edit: Even says ‘this even works on stands’ in the profile, the virus should melt Abigail then.
Purple Haze produces a virus that primarily affect living organisms.

Purple Haze's virus can effect Stands last I checked. How does a virus effect Stands? Idk, but it be like it do.

Also PH has +1 ESP and the like over his foe, so AP advantage isnt exactly useful, except for ko'ing Fugo, which you could do with way less so either way.

Also use GioGio 2 Fugo 🔫👀
Huh, weird. Don't remember that.

Then again, stopped reading part 5 around Man in the Mirror arc lol.

I think he's referring to the fact that ghosts can't interact with stands, so he can essentially block all of her attacks without worrying for AP.
Well you see...

Actually checking the guides and MITN arc, it seems Canon PH has no real feat or line saying he could effect Stands, both guides continuously state "all living things" in regards to the virus, it specifying living might be bad for a foe that's a ghost. Maybe like how Green Day couldn't effect Stands/Bruno?

It would seem I conflated GioGio 2 PH which seemingly does have NPI virus, with Canon PH, who got thrown under the bus and told to **** off and never come back because **** him in particular.

In which case, use GioGio 2 PH 🔫👀

Well you see...

Ok match not gonna work, Purple Haze is in scaling hell and he'll never escape it.

He has no real advantages to make it fair ig.

May I ask what you mean by GioGio 2?
GioGio 2, a novel that takes place after Mystery of King Crimson but before they escape Venice.

Basically focus a bit on Purple Haze, Fugo and an oc. Kinda neat actually, notably, Purple Haze has a buff in that where, if it's night time (or just dark), his virus's AOE can extend upward to 50m radius. Obviously, that's ******* stupidly OP.

Also while not 100% Canon because obviously, its more Canon than most, if that makes sense? Araki has made mention of it before, not enough for us to treat it like Canon but hey, at least it ain't ******* Jorge Joestar.

Fugo is in dire need of a key with his shit from this.

Actually checking the guides and MITN arc, it seems Canon PH has no real feat or line saying he could effect Stands, both guides continuously state "all living things" in regards to the virus, it specifying living might be bad for a foe that's a ghost. Maybe like how Green Day couldn't effect Stands/Bruno?
So my memory isn't that bad afterall ayy

Back