• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stance on joke-ish ocs?

I’ve been meaning to do a profile for an oc i once made for a tournament, that being a Komodo dragon with nukes and various fictional explosives. Though would that be too jokey for this wiki? I wrote actual lore for him, though it’s obviously not that serious. But it is lore regardless

I'm no stranger to making joke-ish profiles either. One of my verses literally revolves around a narcissist traveling through space with a Robloxian because he got banned on TikTok.
Yeah, stuff like that! It’d be absurd if we didn’t allow this but allowed an object show about competing for a meme guitar or an ai generated fighting tournament or the Eiffel Tower but its an eldritch being beyond comprehension-

Back