• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Staff Only: Possible Fairy Tail statistics adjustments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you made a good point there. Perhaps the DocAnimeTheory calculation is reliable after all. It is probably best to ask Gwynbleiddd, and possibly some other calc group members, about giving further input within the blog post.

Now new chapter show he never vaporize the lake, the Lake still standing behind the guild house. I think this calc get now invalid because he never vaporize the Lake, here the proof for that:

[[1]]

Reppuzan said:
@Bills
He vaped it. There was nothing but ground left when he landed.

Yes but if we look at new chapter there is a Lake behind the Guild house. The Lake cant be vaporize if we look at new Chapter.

@Bills

Author mistake, given that it's clear as day that it was vaporized in the scan I provided. Alternatively, the lake could have filled back up again once the air cooled down. But the only concrete fact is that Natsu did in fact vaporize the lake as shown in the final scans of the chapter.

Um apologies, but isn't this after universe 1? U know the thing that restructured the entire country? The lake coming back could easily be a side effect of the country restructuring itself again after Eileen's death.

Hmmm... then again there is the possibility that only parts of the lake were vaporized to begin with, isn't there? Hmmm... not sure about this...

@DontTalk

There was nothing but dry ground left over after the punch. That said, it was kind of a tunnel visioned cut.

DontTalk said:
Hmmm... then again there is the possibility that only parts of the lake were vaporized to begin with, isn't there? Hmmm... not sure about this...
My thoughts exactly

Reppuzan said:
@David

Potentially, but there's no way of knowing for certain.
I know that's kinda my point. We have no idea if U1 had any lasting effects, it compressed what essentially qualifies as a small continent and then expanded it instantaneously all within the span of at most 2 days

DontTalk said:
But it's not split into sections. It's 1 big body of water it would be impossible to vaporise any point without the rest immediately covering up the missing portion

DontTalk said:
Natsu performed the feat before U1

After it we have that lake there. But, assuming that he only vaped a part of it seems just downplay.

I also think that it is simply an author inconsistency, or that it was restored when Irene's magic ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back