• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Staff Only: Possible Fairy Tail statistics adjustments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already said she got weakened by free damage to her. And It wasn't all that even. She greatly wounded him with a double sword attack and later oneshot him. Two hits were all it took to down him.

Ajeel wasn't completely recovered from this battle so it would make sense that he was considerably weaker when he battled Elfman and Lisanna. And that match happened offscreen so theres not much to get from itt.

And as I said before Erza was on even ground with Human Irene. Unless Wendy's boost was enormous, it doesn't add up that way.

Sure? Ajeel looks ok for me. Even Jacob looks worse, and he only have a broken nose.

"Erza was on even grounds" and that's the PIS we're talking about.

Also, Wendy boost only made Irene barely bleed, Irene doesn't even care, she is smiling like if nothing happened, so keep bringing the argument won't change the matter.

Can this help to make the Alvarez Soldier Small City level or something? Sure, they didn't make any serious damage, but they managed to put Natsu in the offensive, and that's something to say.

AidenBrooks999 said:
Sure? Ajeel looks ok for me. Even Jacob looks worse, and he only have a broken nose.

"Erza was on even grounds" and that's the PIS we're talking about.

Also, Wendy boost only made Irene barely bleed, Irene doesn't even care, she is smiling like if nothing happened, so keep bringing the argument won't change the matter.
Still doesn't change the fact that Ajeel got twoshotted by Erza.

When Irene said they managed to hurt her, Erza wasn't being boosted by Wendy. And Erza wasn't the only one that hurt her, Wendy did as well. And Erza tanked several explosions from her.

Are you saying that the offscree fight between Ajeel and Elfman is more reliable than an onscreen one? You're saying Erza's whole fight was PIS while Ajeel's offscreen defeat by a couple of nobodies like Elfman and specially Lisanna is not? And Im not taking into account the fact that Elfman when he was last seen was struggling against Ajeel, fast forward and Ajeel lies defeated.

Scarlet, I believe that you can read so you should be able to tell that every in the staff has agreed with it. Just go along with the downgrade lots.

Yes I can read, no need to say it like that.

Fine then, since apparently everyone wants to dismiss a whole fight as PIS, I won't discuss this anymore. It's not like I can do anything here anyway.

Well, we have yet to talk to DT to ask him to update his calc with a 2230 temperature

Except you want to link everything to that comment on this thread without further aproval.

I also do not think that it was a warranted tone towards Scarlet. As staff members we should always try to be polite.

Anyway, I also think that it seems best if Aiden handles the statistics updates when he finds the time.

So, Erza destroying the meteor with pure magical power, not cutting trough the meteor with her physical strength like the one she used to block the dragon swipe is now an outlier? Even thou in FT verse a 5 years old kid could destroy the country if it had enough magical power and zero phisical strength...

And since she destroyed the meteor with magic she didn't tank the attack which is the excuse everyone use to downgrade her...

And battle with Ajeel is a terrible argument considering he got several minutes of free damage on her where she wasnt able to use magic and than overpowerd him with np when she got her magic back...

@Ant my apologies about this I should of at least posted everything in one post.

This is supposed to be a staff only thread. I suppose that the above posts might be fine, but no more of them, thank you.

WilliamShadow said:
And battle with Ajeel is a terrible argument considering he got several minutes of free damage on her where she wasnt able to use magic and than overpowerd him with np when she got her magic back...

@Ant my apologies about this I should of at least posted everything in one post.
Yeah, at the end of the battle. Before that, a healthy Erza received damage from a 7-A character, but now you want me to believe that an injured Erza and take hits from a 6-C-High 6-C character?

So, going by this calc, the maximum depth of the lake is 53.356m, so, assuming the lake reduces its depth near the coast, the average depth should be half this, or 26.678 mts

Now, following the method used by DT

3859.68 m * 11543.952 m * 26.678m = 1188663920 m^3

Water density 1000kg/m^3

1188663920 m^3*1000kg/m^3 = 1188663920000 kg

Specific heat is about 4178 (J/(kg K)), heating by 81┬░C and Heat of vaporization is 2257000 J/kg

(4178*81*1188663920000)+(2257000*1188663920000) = 3.08507973e18 Joules = 737.351752 MT (Mountain level+), but since Natsu was vaping the lake just by transforming, I think that rating him at Small Island level should be okay.

The only left would be for me to calc if Erza's meteor could have a higher result. But I won't be able to do that until next weekend, so that edit can wait

So, I can procede with the changes?

(Including Acno and Igneel to High 6-B?)

Also, I would need Zeref, Natsu and Acno profiles unlocked (Idk if theres any other locked profiles)

I am uncertain about upgrading Acnologia and Igneel. What is the basis for it?

I suppose that the other changes seem reasonable, but would prefer more staff input.

You can ask another administrator to temporarily unlock the profiles for you.

Antvasima said:
I am uncertain about upgrading Acnologia and Igneel. What is the basis for it?
Is not a big change: Instead of "At least Large Island level, possibly Country level" it would be "At least Large Island level, possibly Large Country level" scaling from August's suicidal attack and the fact that the "country busting statement" is for the FT Earth, were Fiore is like the smallest country (And it is High 6-B for our Standards) the biggest countris have the lenght of the Earth's diameter.

Idk if this can affect etherion tho. Since they also say it can destroy a Country, but,well, High 6-B countries.

I do not think that we can scale them from August's suicide attack.

In fact, the attack itself was left very diffuse, and simply seemed to attack all of the people in the country by making their blood boil. It was left unproven if it could actuallysignificantly harm the country itself, and to what extent.

We can, however, scale them as "At least High 6-C" from dragon form Irene.

Stills, dragons have country busting statements

And that's why the "Possibly" part, because it's not fully show, but as I said, FT coutries are really big (This would only affect Acno, Igneel and Etherion.)

I think that we should change August's rating with the suicide attack to Unknown instead, and Igneel and Acnologia to "At least Island level, likely higher".

I can change August's tier

But I don't see what's the matter with the ratings for Acno and others. As I said: the "Possibly" is because it wasn't show, and is "Large Country" because even Fiore has that size, and is like the smallest country of Earthland. Also, things like Etherion already have that, this would just add "Large" to it. Same Acno and Igneel. Nobody else is going to scale (Yet)

I think that we should wait for more feats from Acnologia before we start to speculate based on very little.

Yeah, but he has the "Possibly Country level" (Or straight up Country level for Etherion) since the FT revision thread, and everybody agreed with that.

Is the equivalent if I say "I can destroy cities" but in my verse cities are island-sized or something.

As i say, just change Country to Large Country.

Not a big deal. And is not like the wiki will explode. They already accepted 6-B for FT. This is just making it more accurate.

I don't even know why that ONE statement was accepted when IIRC, other verses need multiple statements or at least feats on that level to be accepted - not just hype (and before you bring up Irene that was hax and required prep). Also, it doesn't tell us if the dragons did it in one shot or overtime.

Not to be rude Aiden, but how certain are you those dragons destroyed countries in one shot. Like you don't need to pulverize or vape a country's landmass for someone to state the country was destroyed, destroying all the cites and surface would qualify for country destroying. And since this all happened offscreen or one statement, we can't assume it was all done instantly.

So the dragons going around countries and destroying all the towns and cites fits their country busting statement. Other than that I agree with ant about keeping the dragons at high 6-C or 6-C.

I agree with KuuIchigo in that we do not know how the top dragons would do the feat, and August's suicide attack still needs to be placed at Unknown rating.

I agree with @Grudgeman

@Sera clarified that the original Japanese text says only that a single dragon can lay waste to a country. It was never specified that they could do so with one shot and no time frame was given. So I am against country level average dragons. It would be better to put them at 6-C to High 6-C.

However, I am not against scaling Acnologia from August's suicide attack and the fact that Zeref needs a 6-B weapon to take him on. Igneel would also scale to this.

Acnologia is vastly superior to all other dragons

Metalicana expressed shock that "Even Igneel was unable to defeat Acnologia" and this clearly indicates that Igneel is also superior to all other dragons.

Antvasima said:
I agree with KuuIchigo in that we do not know how the top dragons would do the feat, and August's suicide attack still needs to be placed at Unknown rating.
Why is August's suicide attack of unknown tier? Wasn't he going to waste Fiore?

Because when I read the chapter, it was not at all clear that he was going to actually blow up the country. He simply seemed to make the blood boils in all of the people there, to immediately end the battle.

So, will anybody replace Augusts's suicide attack rating?

Also, please remember to update the categories at the bottom of the page when making statistics changes. For example, a character that goes from 6-C to 7-A should get the "Tier 7" category inserted, and "Tier 6" removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back