• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSJB Goku Kaioken x20 vs Final Gohan

Nah Piccolo gave him trouble by grabbing him and stuff like that, we clearly see Cell struggeling
The same piccolo who was getting trashed by him When he tried to save Gamma 2 but even if he gave him trouble Gohan still easily one shoted him so they are clearly not comparable

Piccolo Naranja VS Gohan Blanco, just epic
Gohan Blanco forced Toriyama to make him canon in this movie , there is no doubt that Gohan Blanco soloing fiction wasn't truly a meme

8530826-img_20220530_204450.jpg

How about Piccolo Naranja?

He can start a new meme now aswell
I found something interesting to :
8532066-0944358119-28382.png

Gohan says that even if Goku and Vegeta were here, they wouldn't be able to defeat Cell max, i wonder if this means that Gohan became stronger than Goku and Vegeta in his new form

I found something interesting to :
8532066-0944358119-28382.png

Gohan says that even if Goku and Vegeta were here, they wouldn't be able to defeat Cell max, i wonder if this means that Gohan became stronger than Goku and Vegeta in his new form
Low 2-C Piccolo and Gohan incoming

Uh well, the way I see it, Gohan prob wins, as if Goku and vegeta can’t take Cell at their best, and Gohan beat cell, and this goku isn’t at his best, then gohan prob wins.

Uh well, the way I see it, Gohan prob wins, as if Goku and vegeta can’t take Cell at their best, and Gohan beat cell, and this goku isn’t at his best, then gohan prob wins.
Gohan clearly wasn't reffering to Goku and Vegeta in their strongest transformation

Gohan clearly wasn't reffering to Goku and Vegeta in their strongest transformation
I mean, he just said, I don’t think vegeta and goku could have won, idk why he would refer to them holding back, as that makes little sense to do in a fight. If they could have won with their strongest stuff, he wouldn’t have said he thinks they would lose.

Why is it that Goku, the guy constantly wanked into oblivion by fans, is only like Top 21 in his own verse?

Back