• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSB3KKX200 Oniku vs Immortal Soul Fusion Zamasu

If you're asking about if matches between FC/OC vs Canon are allowed here, they are. You can do them, it's fine.

If that's what you're wondering. Not making a vote, just trying to clarify here.

CrossverseCrisis said:
If you're asking about if matches between FC/OC vs Canon are allowed here, they are. You can do them, it's fine.
If that's what you're wondering. Not making a vote, just trying to clarify here.
Ah ok, So who would win when comparing the two?

Ayyy yo, Mark here with the analysis machine!

For this battle, I'll assume that Zamasu hasn't reached Omnipresent speed yet. ^^

Similarities (Most of the things on here Zamasu wouldn't really need): Similar stats, Flight, Ki Manipulation, Afterimage Creation, Energy Sensing, Telekinesis, Resistance to Time Manipulation

Oniku's Advantages: Zenkai Boosts, Dimension Travel, Likely more Intelligent

Zamasu's Advantages: More potent Regenerationn, Higher Range, Limited Reactive Evolution, Immortality, Limited Matter Manipulation, Duplication, Limited Light Manipulation and Electricity Manipulation; Energy Projection, Non-Corporeal, Intangability (I left out Zamasu's Time Ring because he most likely isn't using it in this form)

Well would ya look at that...

Just by looking at each person's advantages, you'd know who has the upper hand here... Oniku. Yep! I'm siding with Oniku here, let me explain.

First off, there's a reason why I only highlighted two things that are a major advantage for Zamasu, even though he has plenty more abilities. This is because he's quite literally insane! :D But seriously, since he's less intelligent, he would only be hell bent with one thing: Kill the enemy. He wouldn't think of using strategy and instead attack like a wild animal, and since he's a matial arts master, Oniku definitely find a way to defend against the onslaught of attacks. Plus, even if he does get hit and badly wounded, all he would have to do is get a way, heal for a bit, and gain a Zenkai Boost; and I'm not even counting his dimension travel.

The only thing that would truly pose a threat would be Zamasu's range, basically ensuring Oniku has nowhere to hide (though dimension travel is really nifty for dodging multi-universal attacks), and intangability, which, at the moment, Oniku has nothing to counter with (other than maybe telekineis).

Zamasu at first glance seems to have the upper hand ability wise, but if he won't even use those abilities, he might as well say he wants to get a Godly Kamehameha to the face.

Oniku 5.5/10 times (Only saying 5.5/10 times because of Zamasu's higher range and intangability, which would be a pain for Oniku).

There is a chance that Zamasu is already using intangability when becoming a living universe. But i do like your reason.

Oniku: 1

Zamasu: 0

Tie: 0

i go with zamasu as if he can leak in to other timelines he can follow Oniku where ever he gose and as a soul with no body he is intagibal at all times.

There's that moment when Zen'o killed Zamasu with an energy attack, so energy attacks may work, unless it was something else.

Zen'o also doesn't have anything that can kill an intangible being on his profile too, so that must mean he's still possibly physical, albeit Oniku may be forced to destroy the universe.

Xmark12 said:
There's that moment when Zen'o killed Zamasu with an energy attack, so energy attacks may work, unless it was something else.

Zen'o also doesn't have anything that can kill an intangible being on his profile too, so that must mean he's still possibly physical, albeit Oniku may be forced to destroy the universe.
nothing is known about zeno his profiel hardly has any info if anything that instins should give zeno the abilty to hit an intangible being.

Darkmon cns said:
nothing is known about zeno his profiel hardly has any info if anything that instins should give zeno the abilty to hit an intangible being.
You should ask the peeps over at the content revision thread to add that then. If that gets accepted, I'll move my vote over to Zamasu 5.5/10 times because of said Intangibility.

Xmark12 said:
You should ask the peeps over at the content revision thread to add that then. If that gets accepted, I'll move my vote over to Zamasu 5.5/10 times because of said Intangibility.
im going to wait for the heat on dragon ball to die down there first I dont think it will be noted now.

Back