• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sally FRA

I'm not seeing how Arceus's intelligence has focus in this thread but Sally's intelligence is slept on.

Going with Arceus FRA too, but im going to add to my vote.

Why wouldnt Arceus just be able to null the paralysis with the plates? Paralysis would = electric moves (which the eletric plate yeets) and even then, the CT have acted with their physical avatars rendered immobile before. I dont see why the same wouldnt go for Arceus.

Hax isn't based on AP though. The SoA has worked on 4-D characters, and Arceus is a 4-D character with resistance. Perhaps the power null is based on AP, but even if it turns Arceus into a 10-B (in which case it'd be more like a strong statistics reduction) that shouldn't affect his haxes.

Keep in mind Arceus's platehax is conceptual in nature. It nulls the types down to the very concepts they embody, as Arceus created the concepts of the types and that's what they're based on, like how to Arceus, spacetime is draconic in concept. Though this only applies to its resistances. If it can be linked to a type, to Arceus it gets plate'd.

That Plate stuff sounds like bs but ok, if that's how it works then I won't argue.

No, Cal, Arceus is not going to resist something that works on a 2-A scale and has greater conceptual power by an entire type. I'm not sure what you're implying.

Also a 2-B resisting 2-A stuff because both are 4-D? I dount that

ShakeResounding said:
No, Cal, Arceus is not going to resist something that works on a 2-A scale and has greater conceptual power by an entire type. I'm not sure what you're implying.

Also a 2-B resisting 2-A stuff because both are 4-D? I doubt that
For first paragraph, read below. Also it worked on 2-A power, not 2-A scale. It didn't power drain the infinite multiverse. Plus, Arceus doesn't resist conceptual destruction, which is the only conceptual business SoA has anyway, so has a conceptual advantage over an entire type is meaningless.

Because nobody argues otherwise when it's 3-D? Lest you argue Methuselah (Masadaverse) couldn't beat Goku.

Also peeps are saying that Enerjak didn't use his thought-based hax when paralyzed by the sword. Can't account for PIS. Without confirmation that the paralysis stopped his powers, it'll be written off as PIS.

Also why are we acting like Arceus avatars or the Creation/Lake Trio can't interfere? Correct me if I'm wrong, as I probably can be, but didn't the Sword only drain Dimitri, an Enerjak avatar?

So you're telling me that Arceus is going to resist something that's capable of draining Enerjak? No.

False equivalency.

PIS? You're reaching so hard there that I don't even feel like explaining why this is wrong.

I'm not, because Arceus doesn't resist power drain. He does however power null paralysis, which is what I'm saying.

It's not a false analogy. Both are the same dimensional level. It's why the DnD Low 2-Cs beat both of these verses.

How is that reaching? Does he ever say something like "my powers are gone?" As you told me yesterday, this is the same verse where tier 2s are threatened by falls and motorcycles. And it's a reach that the dude just didn't use his powers because of plot? Why did he rush them in the first place then instead of just thinking them away? Because the plot had him. If nothing is said on the matter, don't assume it happens. Oh, and Bill Cipher didn't use his powers to catch Mabel and Dipper so obviously Mabel's spray paint has power nullification properties. Between this and the fatehax of the SoA, that's two things within 12 hours where something is assumed at the highest for this verse without us being told.

I'm saying that the paralysis in not only on a physical level, but also a mental one. Enerjak got everything he wanted and ruled the world with an iron fist. Enerjak was playing with them nearly the entire time that Silver was there. But when his entire reign and powers are threatened and he's locked in place, that's somehow him just not taking action? Considering Shadow was also locked into place and had no recollection of what happened in a similar situation, it isn't the first time we see it either.

Don't start comparing it to your verses, Cal. You have a bad habit of making comparisons that just don't work and half of it includes you ignoring context

Show the Shadow scan. And prove me wrong. Because otherwise, once again, you assume a power that's not told to us.

I will always use analogies. Better men than you have tried to stop my analogies.

Sorry, I'm not a big participant on this thread and try not to comment on them but a friend showed me this and I'd like to make note of something

>"Also a 2-B resisting 2-A stuff because both are 4-D? I doubt that"

>"Because nobody argues otherwise when it's 3-D? Lest you argue Methuselah (Masadaverse) couldn't beat Goku."

If a 9-B tried to use something like earth manip on a 5-B it wouldn't do shit, that's pretty common knowledge. That's because it's a more physical ability and focuses on your durability since it attacks you physically. A 5-B wouldn't be affected by a 9-B attack.

If a 9-B however pulled some metaphysical ability like conceptual manip or something then it WOULD affect that 5-B because it doesn't focus on durability, it just ignores it and attacks something different, i.e. the concept of that being.

However durability negation is extremely different from resistances and you can't apply the same logic. You don't resist things that are far more potent than you by simply having the same dimensionality. Otherwise that 5-B that doesn't resist conceptual manip wouldn't be affected by the 9-B's, because he's got the same dimensionality but to a higher extent. That's under your logic.

Rant over, don't give a shit about the match but like I said Sally should take this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back