• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The rebuttal of Arceus doing literally anything (because that's all llama needs) is just "sword".

The only advantage Sally has here is that she has a higher cap with the sword. Sally has nothing Arceus doesn't have. I can't even reasonably give her the range advantage as the feat with the ancient walkers shot a beam that clearly wasn't Multiversal+ in range.

Arceus takes this mid Diff at most, as her wincon involves him like, being in his eternal sleep and doing nothing. Arceus is stronger, smarter, more experienced, more versatile, and faster. But 2-A hax with limited range so there.

I mean Sally leads with the sword and Arceus is done as I've shown the moment he uses it Arceus is stunned in place an cannot do anything.Being stronger, smarter, more experienced and more versatile won't mean anything when Llama boi is frozen and nulled.Also Arcues ain't faster in a speed equal match.

Arceus is still omnipresent in speed equalized. Sally gets possessed and it doesn't stop her from having anything done to her. Arceus is stunned? She's ash. Doesn't even stop Arceus from thinking. Or form her getting ganked by another avatar. Or her just getting outranged. Her freezing and milking won't mean anything when she's dead from literally anything Arceus does.

I can promise you someone told most of these people to just vote regardless of the arguments.

Guess I didnt try to get Death to incon Sonic, and Dracula beating base Archie Sonic.

For a moment i thought this was Squirrel Girl.

Also, Arceus FRA, he wins this with extreme ease. Just waayyyy more range/hax/intelligence. Bodderline stomp imo.

GiverOfThePeace said:
Seeing as the stunning works on 2-As and an omnipresent being is everywhere if anything that makes him easier to be hit.
That doesn't answer my question. Has it ever stunned an Omnipresent being before? If not, i doubt it can.

How is she ash if it restricts a 2-A being? Are you telling me Arceus can break out of something he's never resisted before? Another avatar you say? Sally slices and slices the true form. Outranged isn't going to matter Cal, it's literally 4KM by default and SoA has tens of kilometers. Name Arceus' thought-based hax.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
GiverOfThePeace said:
Seeing as the stunning works on 2-As and an omnipresent being is everywhere if anything that makes him easier to be hit.
That doesn't answer my question. Has it ever stunned an Omnipresent being before? If not, i doubt it can.
It's power worked on the Ancient Walkers whom are omnipresent across a greater cosmology.

Yo let's not turn this into an investigation of one's motives here, will turn the thread into a shitstorm.

Anyways, inconclusive for no reasons above.

Time stop. Spatial rip. Existence erasure. Time loop. Mindscrew. Telekinesis. BFR. I can go on. A beam traveling 4km is totally gonna get there before a thought. She's ash for the same reason you think she can get possessed and swing her sword in the time it takes Arceus to think. It happens first. The arguments for Sally is that she goes first and is able to precog the concept of time. And never said Arceus can break out of binds. I said being physically restricted doesn't stop any of his thought based hax. Or even just breathing fire given he doesn't even have to open his mouth for that, given his mouth doesn't exist.

Cal it's not a beam it's literally thought based as shown when Sonic and Mogul used it.It's only a beam when traveling interdimensional distances to show it's progression outside the multiverse.Also I'm implying that she leads with the SOA when she has it so precog doesn't really matter here.Also I doubt he would go all out on a little girl with a sword.

@Infiniverse. Mogul swung it. Sonic pointed it at people. Both still activated the sword, albeit via thought. The SoA could be its own character and I'd have the same retorts. Glass cannon with worse everything except for one thing won't win.

@Ploz. I mean, it's not like Palkia isn't an aspect of Arceus or anything. And yeah it was covered, and not a single scan shows that the sword isn't at the very least pointed at the opponent. Which still requires movement. And yeah. She would have no choice but to take the fire, because she has no means to avoid the 2-B explosion and her abilities without the sword are terrible for a Low 2-C.

Arceus FRA br0ther, hard to argue with all that.

Wait okay so not counting the original 6 votes of the OP (because they came from arguing Arceus wins via intelligence when Sally isn't gonna be the one in control)...

13 for Sally.

10 for Arceus.

Edit: Updated

Not sure what that has to do with anything, that doesn't stop the instance of Arceus reacting to being restricted. Sonic didn't point it when he did it, he just held it in his hands. You're arguing it'd kill her, yet the sword literally prevented its wielders death by manipulating fate. So yes, Flamethrower is still worthless, the sword literally does its best to protect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back