• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're just mad you lost to me again in Smash Bros. Anyways, do we have a vote count? Maybe we should contact more supporters for both verses.

You see, I love to hold back so I can study my opponents tactics. That is why I lost.

Vote count at this point is broken and I'm not sure how well contacting more people for both verse will work out.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Ehhh I'm not sure if that was wise to call him out like that, or am I just being small brain.
Just a jab, I jest OvO mostly

The vote count is 19 for Arceus and 18 for Sally I think. Tbh I legit don't want to try and call people on people fot either side to begin with lol

Nah it's not just a jab. This is personal and I will get my revenge you Shake. Mark my words, I will become death, destroyer of worlds.

Keep insulting peeps Blaze and you got a big fat P5R spoiler heading ur way!

I will destroy both of you and become the destroyer of Squirrels and Llamas.

Also what's the updated votes?

If this has been in this state for long enough this just goes to incon br0thers.

With the power of Pokémon fans and Sonic fans, they can counter each other by FRAing a thread, thus causing the universe to shake and eventually destroyed. This can only be stopped by the green ones as they have the power to stop this and ending it once and for all.

DatOneWeeb said:
With the power of Pokémon fans and Sonic fans, they can counter each other by FRAing a thread, thus causing the universe to shake and eventually destroyed. This can only be stopped by the green ones as they have the power to stop this and ending it once and for all.
Not with my Sock Manipulation bolstering the Sally votes ÒwÓ

DatOneWeeb said:
But even with all of their efforts clashing against each other, there was only one path available. A path that is seemingly inevitable. And that path.....

Is Ness FRA

DatOneWeeb said:
and then there's me who doesn't care about either

ShakeResounding said:
I wish the same could be said for you, Hal Coward
so this is what it is eh

cheap shots

smh

Everyone knows every green name sold a piece of their soul to the robot overlord in the sky for a taste of power. Common knowledge, just try and say otherwise

ShakeResounding said:
Everyone knows every green name sold a piece of their soul to the robot overlord in the sky for a taste of power. Common knowledge, just try and say otherwise
I was enslaved and am chained to my desk, clearly you don't know the lore and don't know people who do

Meh, we managed. Seems like this one is gonna be inconclusive because it's just a never-ending FRA addition thread with a current difference of one vote

ShakeResounding said:
Like in every thing, there are exceptions. Now tell us where the soul bits go to OvO
to me, they sustain me whilst I am chained to my desk. certain green names are immune to this of course and are in unique situations of their own personal hell, such as cal, who has to maintain an upbeat attitude in the face of this abyssal place

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Did either character ever have 3 or more votes for an entire 24 hours?
I mean it's pretty much pointless at this point since we know that it's just gonna be a FRA race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back