• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rose Is your count in the op accurate? If so the most recent Arceus vote was only 10 hours ago and he's leading by three. In that case we've still got 14 hours for an Arceus win.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Alright then, I'll count up all the votes on my lunch break.
The first six Arceus votes are dismissed, and you can see some of them revoting later on. If you're counting votes, be sure not to accidentally inflate any vote count

21 Arceus votes (Every vote as soon as Cal showed up, as those are the valid reasons), so I actually missed an Arceus vote somewhere in my initial count

20 for Sally

I don't have the time to write the names lol. Someone can double check that count if they want

So the grace period is over and we have another treaty of Thunder McQueen?

Theirs also the fact that the Fate Manip which is a important part of some of the votes is currently under a CRT, and at the moment looks like it will removed.

No, not really. I was the only person to argue this was me when it was on the profile. A majority of votes were from Paralysis and Power Drain. Fate Manip getting removed becomes irrelevant if the Paralysis Inducement gets interpreted as preventing the thing Fate Manip was initially argued for.

Except there have been multiple reasons given for Sally winning and Fate hax wasn't even one of those, it was addressing an extremely unlikely hypothetical. Negging the votes just because "oh there's a possibility" is an appeal to probability, we'd only neg like that if something more vital like Paralysis Inducement was cut.

Zeifyl said:
So who won? Is it incon? What's going on?
It's an incon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back