• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Whop, I forgot to look at this again, my bad.

Ok, I guess that it's my turn for analysis.

Ulquiorra's advantage:

- Higher AP

- High-Speed Regenerationn

Squalo's advantage:

- Rain Flame's Tranquility

- Can call his shark to make combination of attacks

Squalo's Rain Flame is really useful here. He can slow down Ulquiorra's movements and possible tp create flame barrier to nullify Ulquiorra's Cero. Squalo can also release his shark to make combination attacks from two way to make hard time to Ulquiorra to withstand.

But Ulquiorra's higher AP isn't the thing that can underestimate here since that make Ulquiorra need to land less attacks to beat Squalo than Squalo does to him. His High-Speed Regenerationn also increase hard time to Squalo too.

This is hard to chioce for me. But in the end, I guess that Squalo got this high-diff. Ulquiorra has range attack, but he likely to fight an opponent on close combat IIRC. That's make Squalo can spread rain flame to Ulquiorra to slow down him continuously. It should take some time for Ulquiorra to realized that he slower, which should be too late since he can't catch up with Squalo and shark anymore.

Of cause this Squalo need to survive long enough against stronger like Ulquiorra. But Squalo can hold fight against strong enemies like Enma and Vindice before, S I think that he can do it.

Back