• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spy VS Yor Briar: Épine Mercenaries (Grace Period)

Both at 9-B, Gravel War Spy is used

Speed is equalized

Fight takes place inside a darkened building

Both start 10 meters apart

Spy is allowed full Gravel War arsenal except Magic Spells and Power Ups

"He could be any one of us.":0

"That's why I won't give up this fight!":8 (KobsterHope07, Popted2, XSOULOFCINDERX, FantaRin_The_First, Expectro2000xxx, Cimafranca133, Bruhtelho, CBslayeR)

Inconclusive:0

Spy-TF2.jpg
sample-dc09d491cd19e84f276acfeb54bb0137.jpg

Last edited:
Let's see:

AP: The difference is 1.1x in favor for the spy, but it is barely much to be call an advantage

Speed: Speed is equalized so bleh

LS: Yor is Class 10 whilst Spy is Class 5, so an advantage goes to Yor

Skill: From looking at the Intelligence, I believe in CQC, Yor has the major advantage so far whilst Spy is better a long-term planning.

Stamina: There isn't written for Spy so I guess Yor have the advantage?

Range: Spy has the advantage with his firearms, but Yor is shown to handle multiple people with firearms by herself without getting damaged much

Other:
  • Each combatant has ways to take the other down quickly: Yor has her poison that kill an elephant and Spy has his backstab. However, Spy has no resistance to Yor's poison while Yor can get around Spy's backstabbing with her Enhanced Awareness, Instinctive Reaction and Extrasensory Perception
  • Spy has Invisibility, which is a good advantage... until you realized that he is unable to attack while cloaked, the decloaking is described as being loud, his footsteps are audible and his outline is still visible according to the Weaknesses section, and with Yor's Enhanced Awareness, Instinctive Reaction and Extrasensory Perception, she should be fine
  • As I said before, CQC is probably sway to Yor given her skills coupled with her Acrobatics, Instinctive Reaction and Pressure Points. Spy can absorb Yor's health and increase his speed with some of his knives though whether he can hit her whilst avoiding her poisoned weapons aimed at his vital spots is very slim imo
For now, I will vote for the mama assassin

Let's see:

AP: The difference is 1.1x in favor for the spy, but it is barely much to be call an advantage

Speed: Speed is equalized so bleh

LS: Yor is Class 10 whilst Spy is Class 5, so an advantage goes to Yor

Skill: From looking at the Intelligence, I believe in CQC, Yor has the major advantage so far whilst Spy is better a long-term planning.

Stamina: There isn't written for Spy so I guess Yor have the advantage?

Range: Spy has the advantage with his firearms, but Yor is shown to handle multiple people with firearms by herself without getting damaged much

Other:
  • Each combatant has ways to take the other down quickly: Yor has her poison that kill an elephant and Spy has his backstab. However, Spy has no resistance to Yor's poison while Yor can get around Spy's backstabbing with her Enhanced Awareness, Instinctive Reaction and Extrasensory Perception
  • Spy has Invisibility, which is a good advantage... until you realized that he is unable to attack while cloaked, the decloaking is described as being loud, his footsteps are audible and his outline is still visible according to the Weaknesses section, and with Yor's Enhanced Awareness, Instinctive Reaction and Extrasensory Perception, she should be fine
  • As I said before, CQC is probably sway to Yor given her skills coupled with her Acrobatics, Instinctive Reaction and Pressure Points. Spy can absorb Yor's health and increase his speed with some of his knives though whether he can hit her whilst avoiding her poisoned weapons aimed at his vital spots is very slim imo
For now, I will vote for the mama assassin
Cuz of this, Yor FRA!

Yor definitely have better skill, so that along with the pressure point and sharp weapons would probably make her win even without her poison, so gonna vote Yor.

Edit: Apparently Spy resist accupunture, at least that's what I get from his P&A, but since there is no scan or justification don't know if it would really counter Yor pressure points attacks.

Spy doesn't resist accupunture, its one of his abilities listed only resistances in first key that he has is "Resistance to Fire and Petrification with the Spy-cicle"

Spy doesn't resist accupunture, its one of his abilities listed only resistances in first key that he has is "Resistance to Fire and Petrification with the Spy-cicle"
I wasn't sure because how it was listed after the resistance part but still lacked any sort of explanation, which was why I said apparently.

seems like a easy conclusion.

Spy higher Ap won't matter much as Yor better cqc and poison will kill him.

Yor Fra

@Bruhtelho You sunovab*** you stole my idea lmao (i have a plan to make Spy vs Yor but got headed up by you)
I’m surprised that you have the idea of Yor vs Spy, but not Loid vs Spy. Loid is a better thematic opponent imo given that he is a fellow spy and has a talent for disguising just like Spy

Surprise you haven’t thought of a Maki vs Yor fight yet

Back