• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Well, why the **** not? We're gonna pit one of the hottest anime girls out there, Yor Forger, against the Sniper, the most badass of Team Fortress 2's mercenaries. So here's the deal. Starting with the basics, Yor Forger's AP is at 16.89 Megajoules. Sniper, on the other hand, killed someone who barely survived 29.47 Megajoules. Yor had dealt with a sniper before, as shown here:

Although she did get nicked. That was from the bridge of a cruise ship to the deck, however. At best, Yor can yeet a tennis ball about a mile in a straight line. 1 mile should be a good rule of thumb for range. Even so, she leans more on the side of hand-to-hand combat from what I've read on her wiki page.

The Sniper, on the other hand, presumably has a 5-mile range, which should give him a significant range advantage over Yor, although Yor's Enhanced Awareness and Instinctive Reactions abilities should be able to counter that.

Apparently Jarate is listed as one of Sniper's base abilites, which... Uhh... Sure, let's cover Yor in PISS! I'm sure she'd appreciate that!

Yor is capable of sensing bloodlust and malice. Problem is neither of those happen with the Sniper because to him, killing is just a job:

This means that Yor's ESP is not gonna work here. Why would it? She's kinda braindead when it comes to the idea of Anya being a psychic.

That being said, well... This is Yor vs Gravel War Sniper (his 9-A key to be precise, meaning no optional equipment) and speed is equalized. Anyway, here are their profiles.:

Yor's Profile
Sniper's Profile

Who takes this?

Yor Forger: 0
The Sniper: 0
Inconclusive: 0

Ok so I'm going to guess that that the distance between them is 4 kilometers due to SBA. Reaction speed is going to be be equalized to snipers Subsonic while Snipers bullets are Supersonic. So, unless her Instinctive Reaction can be used to react to things 10-5 times faster than her she’s not gonna be able to dodge snipers bullets.

I see. I mainly equalized speed because if I hadn't, Yor would very likely have blitzed Sniper. Granted it would take more than 3 seconds to for Yor to close the gap if her travel speed is the same as her combat speed, but once she does, Sniper literally can't do anything about it.

Ok so I'm going to guess that that the distance between them is 4 kilometers due to SBA. Reaction speed is going to be be equalized to snipers Subsonic while Snipers bullets are Supersonic. So, unless her Instinctive Reaction can be used to react to things 10-5 times faster than her she’s not gonna be able to dodge snipers bullets.
Actually, yes she can at the beginning. At 4 kilometers, Yor has five seconds to get out of the way assuming 800 m/s for sniper rifle fire. That's way more than enough time for Yor to dodge those things. If she were significantly closer (let's say 80 meters assuming 100 ms for human reaction time, although her reactions are significantly faster than that), then I can see where she will start getting into some serious trouble. Then again, by the time Yor's within range, I've a feeling she's more likely to end it than Sniper.

After the recent crt Yor throwing got upgraded to High Hypersonic so with equalized speed her projectiles are 11x faster.
I dunno, it's a little off to apply spiking a volleyball to throwing stuff especially with how different their workings are. Even then, it is normally frowned upon to apply KE feats to speed.

I dunno, it's a little off to apply spiking a volleyball to throwing stuff especially with how different their workings are. Even then, it is normally frowned upon to apply KE feats to speed.
Two staffs and various users agreed with increase her throwing speed to that, so definitely is fine to use, though if you disagree you could do a crt, otherwise we use what the profile say.

Back