• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Predator vs Yor Forger 2: Requiem

koopa3144

He/Him
A Rematch cause Pred's profile got revised and everyone voted before any Predator supporters got there.
  • Fight takes place in a Jungle at sunset
  • Both are 9-B
  • Both start with no line of sight
  • The Predator is an Ancient Matriarch
  • The Predator has Vanguard armor
  • Speed is equalized
  • SBA for anything else
The Hunter: 0
Pin on Predators
The Assassin: 0
Image result for yor forger
The Imposter (Incon): 0
Among Us GIF - Among Us GIFs

Last edited:
I'm gonna just yoink my final argument for Pred from the last thread and plop it here real quick

I still think Pred takes this with mid to high diff. The Pred's Bio-Mask can predict and anticipate strikes and pick up other's brain waves to help alert for danger which should even out with Yor's similar abilities. While I would still argue that a composite Pred's Ten's of thousands of years of training, fighting, and hunting (And the feats I listed above) should put them above Yor in terms of raw skill, even without a skill advantage a Pred's tech and equipment more than make up for it. Things like the Plasma Caster which auto-tracks foes and is capable of tearing straight through flesh and armor (it also helps that the Bio-Mask calculates the trajectory for killshots). A single Plasma Grenade is capable of creating a large explosion. The Pred can use a Dissolving Acid grenade which can evaporate a body in seconds. Vanguard Armor's Killscreen Generator deletes any projective Yor tries to throw at the Pred. The Pred can use their drones to kamikaze into enemies like miniature homing missiles. On the note of missiles, the Hydra Military Armor fires guided Electroshock Missile Battery which homes onto foes within a 360-degree arc and can shoot numerous armor-penetrating electroshock plasma warheads. There's more stuff that the Pred has that can easily tear through Yor if she gets by it (things like the plasma whip, Electroshock Bolas, Energy Flechette, etc) but I think I've made my point clear by now.

While on Yor's side of things, she has to not only get past their armor but also their second wind (which gives a speed boost and a temporary forcefield) and Medicomp which can heal heavy damage in seconds. While Yor is very nimble and very skilled I think her breaking the Pred's heavy armor and outlasting them is a lot less likely than the Pred just landing a good critical hit. If this was any other Predator profile (except maybe Big Red) I would totally agree with Yor winning but I think the sheer amount of equipment and armor (and maybe skill) the composite Pred has is enough to give it the win over Yor more often than not.

Back