• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Springfield upgrades n stuff

Hunterzillas said:
Hey have we looked at this feat yet?

Homer meltdow

I have what's going on, but the scientists say it was a meltdown of some kind.

Ok. It's one step closer from making Town-city Homer more consistent. Cause Vaporizing all that rock got into town level when considering just it Vaporizing a hole the size of it (but the hole was obviously much greater as it burns so far through the ground that we can no longer see it. Meaning it got through a lot of it)

Outlier. But put that next to his other urban feat with the Super Doh. And the possibility he stopped the nuclear planet from blowing up by plugging up the explosion with his body. If we can keep finding more. Or they start getting more. Who knows. But for now. It's not quite consistent enough

Also also, the nuke at the end of this...I'm gonna assume we don't take it seriously?

Homer pain compilatio

In the same video it apparently tries canonizes the treehouse of horrors episode where he clones himself...but in that same episode one of the clones cuts off Ned's head, so I'm gonna say very unlikely.

Also found this video where a robot cuts off part of his head. I'm not sure what section of the head that is, but I'm pretty sure that'd kill most people.

7-C must be seen as extreme outliers compared to their regular portrayals.

Anyway, I will have to unsubscribe to this thread due to time constraints. You can message me after you are finished with the doscussion if you need my help.

Only real way I could see that getting 7-C is if we used inverse square law.

Here's my understanding of Urban feats

The Car Meltdown feat

Homers super Doh

Stopping the plant from exploding by clogging up the explosion with his literal body

And I'm sure there's more. Just gonna take a look at episodes that have to do with the nuclear plant. Already like 3 Urban feats from those episodes.

Also. Umm. What's this get?

IMG 5734
He walked all the way out of the house and off screen and his entire body stretched that far.

Well. Since we should be more lenient on these types of feats. And homer talking to his own ideas and other thought bubbles is consistent. It should be fine imo.

i wonder if we can make separate keys or profiles for the TOH specials since we do have non-canon profiles (Radioactive man and Kang & kodos)

Alright. So limited on both of those. And we explain why (his stomach can absorb blows and stretch)

Mind reading. Well he has interacted with other peoples though bubbles before. Iirc.

As well. On the subject, can we give Marge back her teleportation?

GoCommitDi said:
i wonder if we can make separate keys or profiles for the TOH specials since we do have non-canon profiles (Radioactive man and Kang & kodos)
I've been looking into making their own pages and linking them together. I also made his game version. But it got deleted.

Interacting with thought bubbles is NPI. Not sure if that qualifies as Mind Reading or Telepathy.

What's the reasoning for Marge's teleportation?

Well. If he can see what people are think I thought. Wouldn't that technically count. Also. That's consistency too for Light interaction. If we want to put they non physical back on there

And here at 1:00

It could be either Marge moving faster than Homer's reaction or Teleportation, but I think the latter is more accurate.

Hunterzillas said:
We don't see whether they're there or not, but does this mean anything?
Either

1. We get how much AP behind fuel and scale from that

2. Can't quantity it. But definitely wouldn't feel wrong about putting it under their justifications for Building+.

Well he said 16 new gaspumps, and there's two oil trucks so there's definitely some way to quantify it. We don't know the exact results, but I think it's safe to say Kwik E Mart got busted.

You don't need to close your eyes to lost track of something. Reaction speed isn't the same as blink speed. Marge could simply move on a specific timeframe out of Homer's sight.

Before you ask, no, that's not going to give any good enough result since it happened from a close distance.

Homer didn't blink tho. He just came over to the door

IMG 7001
And then he closed it. The door wasn't even open enough to where she could have passed by him while closing the door. She would have literally needed to move him out of the way for that to be the explanation.

Heck. We have given Peter Griffin teleportation for worse feats.

Back