• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Springfield upgrades n stuff

Time for to upgrade everyone's favorite idiots from Springfield. But before I go into all the feats. I did want to bring up should we consider The Simpsons and Family Guy crossover as canon? They have mad references to each other before, even having homer show up in an episode iirc. I bring up as this crossover has potential buffs and feats worth looking into if we consider the episode. (Which I'll bring up if we decide to use it.) Seems fair too since neither have crucial plot points or anything to controdict. And they have made plenty of references and cameos to each other. As well. Same question for games. Are they canon for homer and Springfield. If not, can I make a separate page for Game homer. He is notiably A Lot stronger with them. Also, Treehouss horror and couch scenes Another thing which we question it's canon. (One episode actually showed couch gags to be canon. By them acknowledging them) And finally, at the bottom of this. I talk about another crossover that should be used, as they have made reference to the episode with Futuranma now. Onto the feats. Lets get start with speed

1. Here he dodges Canon fire from very close range at the last second. Witnessing the canon flying at him in slow mo even. Sub Sonic at least (could maybe be higher if calced since he jumps away last second) [shown here]

2. Homer, with a giant rock tied to him, runs, grabs hid family, and jumps out of the cars way before it could hit him. By where the car was when he pushed them out of the way should at least be sub sonic. (Again, could be higher if calced and taking in consideration of the giant rock slowing him down) As well, there could be something there KE wise. but that's for a later [here is the feat]

3. Here, he maybe outjumped an explosion. (I'm a bit skeptical on the feat myself, but still worth putting here) [BOOM]

4. Pie man dodging bullets potentially. Exactly what it sounds like [Here]

5. He fell off a gorge. Then climbed back up while fighting in about 3 seconds 1:25-1:38 [Here it is]

And that covers the speed feat I have (Probably more, I'll update if I find any or any is brought up below) Now, Durability (I will put what I had thought they could be, however, If they are calced and showed to be different, I'll update)

6. Getting hit by a wrecking ball twice [here] [and here] Wall

7. Got shot here. and the bullet didn't seem to entirely pierce his skinned [at 2:03] Street+ to Wall (He Also has a feat where he gets shot with a harpoon gun and it doesn't even pierce his skin, tho I can't find the clip)

8. Bart and Skinner stand on a moving car while being plowed through a concrete road, completely unaffected [at 0:49] Wall

9. Homer fell off a gorge and was fine [here at 1:25] Wall

10. Skinner survived an explosion that almost completely destroyed his car, and concrete under it.
[2:29] (No idea. if we go with Vaporization, could be really high)

11. (This is Attack and durability) Bart frags a chair against Homers head [at 0:10] Street-Wall

12. Homer drives his head through multiple mailboxes [0:35] Street

13. Homer gets hit by a car [0:40] Wall

14. Homer gets crushed by a car [0:50] Wall

15. Homers head stopped a car draw bridge
[1:16] Small building to Building

16. Homer survives eating lighting
[2:24] Building

17. Homer survived an avalanche
[2:53] Wall+

18. Moes collapsed his bar and collapsed down on them [2:05] Wall

19. The famous beer explosion scene
[here] (Was calced at city block, but also is high balled iirc, so possibly lower)

And that covers the durability stuff. Then finally, Attack, this is a lot smaller, but here is something

20. He can make this explosion with cola and rock candy [BOOM!] Building

21. Breaks this sign with a single strike [1:07] Athletic Human

22. Bart frags a chair [here] Street to Wall

And that's about it for AP. but We aren't done yet Misc

23. [Homer got a lot of guns 0:42-1:53]

24. [Homer Grabs onto a beam of light. non corporeal Interaction] 4:02

25, [Homer being very athletic]

26. [Homer got his hand in a shredder and his hand seemed fine]

And finally, The biggest and last thing. Futuranma and Simpsons crossover. A canon crossover that is referenced in future episode. Which homer is able to knock bender to the floor And able to kill the mini bart clone things which was destroyed the city, and killing some of the characters. Also there was a scene where Lisa and marge were buckled up when the express ship blasted off. Meaning they got flung at the walls at rather high speeds and survived. (Which is a feat that Leela. fry, and the others have survived before.) Potential scaling to City block (Thats what yall have labeled for Futuranma) And maybe something in that ship feat I seriously doubt their reaction speed would scale to them since they pilot MFTL+ ships, as much as I would like that

But there it is, my collection of notable feats I could find and a few upgrades. 1. what do yall think

2. If you got another notable feat, I'll add it

3. any new feats I find that could be worth something, if this is still being discussed, I'll bring it up

4. Anybody willing to take a look at the better feats

(being 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 10, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20 the most notable once that could be calced that I think)

'Edit' I forgot this feat [People get hit and outrun the Monorail. And typically, Springfiel people scale to each other] 0:13-0:16 0:16-0:20 0:20-26 0:34-0:37 Are some notable parts. Also a feat worth checking out

Electricity reistance through multiple cases of surviving extreme high levels of shock (Shocked by house electricity box, lighting, nuclear power plant generator, ect)

Avalanches can't be scaled in full to characters tho. It gets spread out over a certain weight, but 9-B is definitely A-OK for tanking one.

Eficiente said:
Idk if the crossovers are canon but most of this seems good.
The futuranma one is, as it even makes future Regen a to it. Bender had to stay in their garage and wait for the 1000 years to past like he did in one of the movies. And we later in later episodes still se him in there.

Family guy one is a little more debatableZ but I don't see much issue on using it. Since tons of references are made to each other and cause no issues canon wise

KLOL506 said:
Avalanches can't be scaled in full to characters tho. It gets spread out over a certain weight, but 9-B is definitely A-OK for tanking one.
I had our building as I have heard that Avalanches hit like city block, so I had the same thought process about it being spread out, so I just kinda guesstimated Building. But if I'm wrong, it can bare minimum add some consistency to wall. (Though he seems to have higher.)

I'm looking at high-end Wall level for the avalanche.

For the canon thing:

• I wouldn't use the crossovers. The most canon crossover we could argue is the Futurama x Simpsons since it's from the same author.
  • The comics and games have different canons. I'm planning to read the comics to create profiles if it's notable enough. Same for games. The most canon game is Tapped Out where the best feat is Apu lifting his children after he stated that every kid weights 70kg.
1- I've requested that calc. Judging by the scene it's probably Transonic or Supersonic. I think we should calc the weight of the stone, it might upgrade the Lifting Strength.

2- For KE I'd use the previous speed.

3- Requested it as well.

5- That seems as Toon Force despite the speed feat.

10- This seems pretty impressive.

24- Yeah, NPI.

BTW I'd say that Homer is also resistant to electricity considering he finds funny an electroshock. He even got his tongue trapped in a plug as a kid and was able to survive 110V according to his father but 220V would kill him (which I doubt).

Calaca Vs said:
For the canon thing:
1. Well. Crossovers can and have been used with the acception that they are regencies or shown to be canon. Example. Jimmy and Timmy crossovers have been acknowledged outside that episode and into others. Which The Simpsons have acknowledged the crossover with Futuranma happening. The Family guy one I'm less sure, but they have made dozens of references and acknowledged each other's verse and existence. So it didn't seem unreasonable

2. Alrighty. Well. If we went with the games as a different canon, I did want to make a game homer one. Also, Tap out has a Mountain to high level feat. Which can be done multiple times

3. Alrighty cool. And I'll add electricity resistance. Since he also has taken lighting before. So it seems consistent if that's the case

1- I'm particularly reticent to use the FG x TS crossover as canon. References and beef between the series is something that happens a lot, especially in the Simpsons. For the Futurama I'm more willing to accept it with the proper evidence.

2- What feat?

1. Here's the futuranma one. End of the episode, bender says he has to wait for the 1000 years to pass and, and homer places him in their garage. Which later shown in this scene [where it has bender still waiting in the garage sleeping] And, alright. I won't fight he FG and TS one. Since hey haven't made any direct references. And it wouldn't bump up The Simpsons verse anyway. Since if Futuranma is accepted. That verse would do much better than FG would do to them

2. the starting nuke feat. It completely wipes away Springfield. Which considering every building, mountain, and all objects in the game, should surpass mountain levels of force. Since everyone survives it. And you can multiple times nuke your city. Which shown at the start of the game scene. Everyone survives.

1- If it's consistent in the series then I guess it's fine to use the crossover as canon.

2- I wouldn't consider it as legit. Springfield was wiped out but just as a whole. The buildings, characters and everything else was pretty much fine.

1. Alrighty.

2. the force it would take to is still immense none the less. The fact the buildings were fine was just being cartoonish. On top of that. They still seemingly had to rebuild the town. As the plant itself blew up, yet you can rebuild it. I don't think the feat should be pushed aside so quickly. Especially since the feat can happen more than once.

The explosion happening more than once could be deemed as game mechanics, since it's the easiest way to reform the city (funnily enough I don't use that option).

Even if we say it's just a game mechanic. Regardless. It happened once at the very least The the games premis is mostly based around it. Rebuilding Springfield after the nuke. And even if it didn't destroy all the buildings. I promise, the force to fling every single building in Springfield, the hill and sign, and all the mountains and other structures is still immensely high.

I know, but I'm not sure if we should use it. I'll let other people decide what to do with this.

But I don't get it at all. Is this a proposal to make a Composite Videogames Homer?

Well yea. I want to make a Game homer profile including Tap out, Simpsons game, ect. Since it can't be on his normal profile

Not the whole thing tho. That is just part of it, The other part was upgrading homer with feats from the show. As well talking about crossovers.

No, that part I get it, though I think you should request recalcs for those feats to be sure. Once we get everything calced, evaluated and accepted we can talk about upgrades.

Alright. I'll ask about the more important feats (like the car and canon ball dodging feat. Rather than ones that aren't really that impressive like barts chair frag)

Homer already hs a 14 megajoule durability feat. Less than half of these would bump him any higher (why is he wall level and not wall level+?)

Lightbuster30 said:
Homer already hs a 14 megajoule durability feat. Less than half of these would bump him any higher (why is he wall level and not wall level+?)
We use the lower end which is 6 megajoules iirc

GyroNutz said:
Lightbuster30 said:
We use the lower end which is 6 megajoules iirc
Still though, not a lot of those would put him much higher.

Well. In case the High end feats didn't work out, I put them here for consistency sake for the very least Also. The fact he isn't Wall+ and the fact he had better feats was one of the reasons I stated this upgrade page.

Regardless to the Wall feats, The higher stuff seeems legit. Like eating direct lighting. And the grenade destroying skinners car and a large chunk of concrete is definitely worth a look.

Does anyone scales from Skinner tho? I don't recall any instance with him injured by another person.

Calaca Vs said:
Does anyone scales from Skinner tho? I don't recall any instance with him injured by another person.
Bart fought dead even with skinner in an episode. I even have it linked above in Bart's fight [here]

And there are likely more incidents of scaling. Most of the cast has shown to scale with each other at one point.

I don't recall Bart harming Skinner tho. Clashing him, sure, but if you have the exact footage where Skinner was damaged then I'd agree with the scaling. Without it, he'd be the powerhouse of the verse.

And we need the calced feats.

If he matched him in the fight, should he scale to his power. He could take and match the output power Skinner gave. But I'll look for a time Barr or someone would would scale to the rest of the bat harmed him if needed to find

And yea. I've asked around to see if someone can help on that.

Sorry, I didn't explained it quite well.

Skinner's feat is a durability feat. We don't automatically scales AP to Durability without proof. We do the opposite because Newton Third Law. But if nobody has ever harmed Skinner or has feats on a similar level, they shouldn't scale.

Without proof, even Skinner's AP wouldn't scale to his own durability.

Ahh. Right. Sorry. Brain fart moment. But I'll try and find a scene. I know he has at least hurt Skinner with his slingshot. But like punching him or something, I'm not sure.

Not the slingshot one. But here, the kids trapped Semour in a Dodgeball bag And here specifically. Nelson starts hitting him with a Towl. And Semour acknowledges it hurts At 1:00 [here]

Also. Not attack power wise. But 1:50 in that video. His own papers repaired themselves and put itself back in the book before closing the drawer... interesting

Forgot about that possibly because I hate that chapter for some odd reaso.

Then scaling the characters to Skinner is fine but we need the calcs first.

alrightt. Cool. And I'll continue asking around for someone to check it out I would try it myself, but I suck at these kinds of calcs<s>

Back