• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Unless both are bloodlusted, I don't think this would go anywhere. If they are bloodlusted, then I say Wander due to sheer durability.

Blackmistphantom said:
I say spongebob he defeated the flying Dutchman pkus he tanked point blank nukes

Hasn't Wander tanked being near a Star? If so thats leagues above tanking a nuke.

Darkanine said:
Hasn't Wander tanked being near a Star? If so thats leagues above tanking a nuke.
He also kicked a missle that was going to blow up a sun back at the ship that fired it and repeatedly takes punishment from Large Planet level threats while being pretty much no worse for the wear.

wait hasn't spongebob pulled a cruise liner to the krusty krab it may not be much but its something and he has beaten the flying dutchman

I've heard many say he doesn't scale and even if he can be, The flying dutchman is town level. This is a stomp and can't be added to their profiles, unknow rated or not.

We don't know how big his Universe is and the Spongebob pages are seemingly poor in quality. His AP is based on becoming a torpedo.

Fair enough but if we take video games into account spongebob tanked hits from a multiversal being

But seriously the FD the one who turned the world into a van town level

TheMightyRegulator said:
I've heard many say he doesn't scale and even if he can be, The flying dutchman is town level. This is a stomp and can't be added to their profiles, unknow rated or not.
This isnt a stomp Wander has the advantage in durability and equipment and maybe strength but spongebob has some crazy strength feats such as pulling a cruise liner and lifting a lighthouse patrick Ran to the sun and Back in 14 seconds(Making him 159.470322632 times the Speed of Light.) yet spongebob always manages o outrun him plus his quickster suit makes him even faster plus he defeated the flying Dutchman(who is NOT town level) plus in one episode he was shown to teleport Wander can still be knocked unconscious spongebob survived getting disintegrated and dusted which is very impressive Im not saying spongebob wins im saying he puts up a good fight

Back