• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, I also need the Spongebob profile opened so I cna apply the changes.

The only profile let to update now is Spongebob.

Can you please open it? I´m also going to scale his stamina to Squidward´s because its consistent.

I will unlock the profile. Tell me here when you are done.

EMagoIorSouI said:
Also, Spongebob was supposed to get a new image for his character profile. What ever happened to that?
A conclusion to that doesn´t seem to have been reachen yet.

The suggested new image looked worse than the current one in terms of a very silly posture.

In my opinion, the current one should be replaced since it is outdated production art and does not match the other characters' images.

I think that it looks fine, and that it does not need to have the exact same art style as the other images.

If you can find another image with the new art style, that does not look very silly, that should probably be fine to use though.

That image seems fine. I will insert it into the page.

Done, this thread may be closed.

Also, the String thing, after thinking about it for a while, can´t be scaled to the characters at all, as it was simply an spatial anomaly of the actual verse, aka, the characters themselves didn´t do it with actual power, and can´t be added as equipment either, which is why I decided to skip that topic in this new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back