• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobsican

He/Him
It has been brought up that Plank-Ton should be rated as tier 7 instead of 9-B via the feats he has done, that and his sheer size also suggest Large Size (Type 0).

Edit: As it has been caucated, and the 8-B low-end was the one accepted, it should be the one to consider for now.

Any footage of that? This is the best I found, but it skips the important part we want to focus on. We need footage of higher quality or the calc surely won´t be accepted via notable timeframe alteration from the actual source.

I actually noticed that Plankton was kicking Burger Beard away from the shore, and Savannah Georgia's shore faces away from Bikini Atoll, so that means the guy flew all around the world, landing in Bikini Atoll.

People are making corrections to my calc in the comments section of my blog. I'd suggest you all pay attention to the results they're suggesting, as I definitely trust DT more than myself when it comes to calculations.

Profiles affected:

Spongebob Squarepants (Character)

Patrick Star

Sandy Cheeks

Mr. Krabs

Sheldon J. Plankton

Squidward Tentacles

It´s pretty much just Darkanine and Ryukama, oh well, still better than nothing.

If the calc is accepted then I'm fine with separate keys being used for their super forms

Bobsican said:
Spongebob Squarepants (Character)

Patrick Star

Sandy Cheeks

Mr. Krabs

Sheldon J. Plankton

Squidward Tentacles
An automated script may be used to open the following pages.

The 8-B calculation that you linked to does not seem to have been accepted yet. You will have to ask Ugarik to comment there again.

I think so, yes, but you will have to link to the reply in the calculation blog itself.

I´ll try tomorrow, as I´m still getting some "session hijacking" issue that makes it harder to do.

Okay. You can also try to restart your browser.

Okay. Thanks. I hope that you performed the edits according to our standard conveniences.

Oh no, I meant that I just linked the thread in the comment section of the calc for reference.

I´ll apply the changes tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back