• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should it be type 1 and type 2. It killed the band members who sang it and shattered one of their eyes. But the song also has to come into contact with someone to drive them nuts.

Should it be type 1 and type 2. It killed the band members who sang it and shattered one of their eyes. But the song also has to come into contact with someone to drive them nuts.

Maybe type 3 because just seeing the lyrics of the song a musician's eyes were destroyed due to it being very bad

So basically to compile everything that needs to be added

Spongebob:
-More reasoning for duplication in combat
-More IQ feats
-Limited Water Manipulation (He can regenerate any lost water from his body even without having to absorb for it)
-Immorality type 4 (Blew himself up and recreated a new body of himself almost instantly, also scales to plankton’s and Dutchman’s immortality)
-Possession (As a ghost)
-His string should have transmutation
-Madness Manipulation (Type 3) (With Patrick’s song, he was able to drive everyone in bikini bottom crazy and literally killed the band who sang it)
-Resistance to Existence Erasure
-Resistance to Transmutation
-Resistance to Matter Manipulation
-Resistance to Fear Manipulation
-Resistance to Fragrance Manipulation
-Resistance to Blood Manipulation (Doesn’t have any blood)
-Resistance to Madness Manipulation (Type 3) (He and Patrick were the only ones unaffected by Patrick’s song)

Mr. Krabs:
-Supporting evidence for Krabs’ Non-physical interaction (Was capable of harming ghosts)
-likely Resistance to Soul Manipulation (Dutchman couldn’t steal Mr. Krabs soul and got an I.O.U. Instead)
-Resistance to Poison Manipulation (Is capable of eating chum)
-Resistance to Transmutation (When he was turned into gum by Sandy’s Chew-Ociter, he presumably turned himself back to normal)

The Flying Dutchman and Plankton:
-Resistance to Fear Manipulation (For Dutchman)
-More immortalities via being ghosts (Types 2 and 3 I believe)
-Possession (they can have empty bodies and lifeless objects.)

Patrick:
-Should be along the lines of a “Varies from 10-C usually to 9-A, at most 8-B. Low 5-B via environmental destruction” tier. (He froze the entire planet for 5 billion years when he got a brain freeze. However it should be noted that he needed help to perform freezing the planet and its not in character for him to use it unless he has prep or prompted too)
-Ice Manipulation and Environmental Destruction
-Madness Manipulation (Type 3) (With Patrick’s song, he was able to drive everyone in bikini bottom crazy and literally killed the band who sang it)
-Resistance to Madness Manipulation (Type 3) (Patrick and Spongebob were the only ones unaffected by Patrick’s song)

Speed feats:
-Sandy’s jet pack can reach these speeds on this link https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:I'm_blue_daba_dee_daba_die_2.0/Spongebob:_Sandy's_rocket

-Potty’s massively hypersonic speed feat here https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Jasonsith/Spongebob_Squarepants_Assorted_Feats
How does this list look with the madness manipulation added?

Spongebob:
-More IQ feats
-Limited Water Manipulation (He can regenerate any lost water from his body even without having to absorb for it)
-Immorality type 4 (Blew himself up and recreated a new body of himself almost instantly, also scales to plankton’s and Dutchman’s immortality)
-Possession (As a ghost)
-Resistance to Madness Manipulation (Type 3) (He and Patrick were the only ones unaffected by Patrick’s song)

Mr. Krabs:
-Supporting evidence for Krabs’ Non-physical interaction (Was capable of harming ghosts)
-likely Resistance to Soul Manipulation (Dutchman couldn’t steal Mr. Krabs soul and got an I.O.U. Instead)
-Resistance to Transmutation (When he was turned into gum by Sandy’s Chew-Ociter, he presumably turned himself back to normal)

Patrick:
-Should be along the lines of a “Varies from 10-C usually to 9-A, at most 8-B. Low 5-B via environmental destruction” tier. (He froze the entire planet for 5 billion years when he got a brain freeze. However it should be noted that he needed help to perform freezing the planet and its not in character for him to use it unless he has prep or prompted too)
-Resistance to Madness Manipulation (Type 3) (Patrick and Spongebob were the only ones unaffected by Patrick’s song)

Everyone:
-High Pain Tolerance (Literally no Spongebob character has this ability, yet they get their skin peeled off on a regular basis and don’t complain)

Speed feats:
-Sandy’s jet pack can reach these speeds on this link https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:I'm_blue_daba_dee_daba_die_2.0/Spongebob:_Sandy's_rocket

-Potty’s massively hypersonic speed feat here https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Jasonsith/Spongebob_Squarepants_Assorted_Feats
Added it to an “Everyone” section since literally everyone in Spongebob needs this ability

But hey, I remember seeing in a past thread Squidward deflecting natural rays from an underwater cloud.
on what feat should we calculate on the basis of underwater lightning or not? because in SpongeBob, water has several contradictions with normal water, like fire underwater (this was even a joke in one episode) Water underwater, beaches, gravity equal to earth, clouds etc. all this underwater

Well he technically resisted because he doesn't have a nose, that was kind of presented in the episode and mentioned in others that he doesn't have a nose
Yeah come to think of it, Patrick mentions not having a nose a lot idk why I didn’t think of it earlier lol. I’ll add it.

But hey, I remember seeing in a past thread Squidward deflecting natural rays from an underwater cloud.
on what feat should we calculate on the basis of underwater lightning or not? because in SpongeBob, water has several contradictions with normal water, like fire underwater (this was even a joke in one episode) Water underwater, beaches, gravity equal to earth, clouds etc. all this underwater
Yeah I remember in that past thread about underwater storms and other LS feats that never got calculated with water pressure. We should get those calculated for supporting feats. And yeah, water is very inconsistent in Spongebob with the only consistent thing about it is it being inconsistent lol. So basically Spongebob water >>>>>> Normal Water.

Added it to an “Everyone” section since literally everyone in Spongebob needs this ability

Speaking of which, this is important here, we are shown that Patrick's brain never really worked, this is implied when we see his brain full of webs and just turning on.

(This was due to the cerebral coral)
Basically Patrick's brain has never been or is on, would that be something?
Besides that Patrick with brain coral insinuated that Sandy was dumb around him and even said he had so much knowledge but no one to share for being so smart.
0:38

Yeah come to think of it, Patrick mentions not having a nose a lot idk why I didn’t think of it earlier lol. I’ll add it.

Yeah I remember in that past thread about underwater storms and other LS feats that never got calculated with water pressure. We should get those calculated for supporting feats. And yeah, water is very inconsistent in Spongebob with the only consistent thing about it is it being inconsistent lol. So basically Spongebob water >>>>>> Normal Water.

yes, I really found it strange that they calculated the lightning reaction speed feats using a ray in normal water, since the rays in sponge bob don't even have ripples made by water and so on.

Like I know they're underwater in the drawing, but this water literally has water underwater and fish that can drown in that water 🗿
In addition to the drawing rays do not propagate in water as in real life, so using the speed of rays etc. in water is at least strange

Speaking of which, this is important here, we are shown that Patrick's brain never really worked, this is implied when we see his brain full of webs and just turning on.

Besides that Patrick with brain coral insinuated that Sandy was dumb around him and even said he had so much knowledge but no one to share for being so smart.

But going back, this would in the case be something to put on Patrick's intelligence as it was shown that his brain doesn't work so he's dumb + some hax because the brain is off and An UP on Patrick's intelligence with cerebral coral as he hinted at being smarter than Sandy

Hmm…. Patrick not having his brain turned off should be something. Maybe resistance to mind manipulation or something? There’s has to be something for that kind of thing because for someone whose never used their brain, is pretty smart even though he’s dumb. I think there’s been several episodes where he was completely fine after his taking his brain out(Spongebob can do the same). Also smart Patrick would be on the verge of Super-genius because he makes an extraordinary genius (Sandy) look dumb.

Like I know they're underwater in the drawing, but this water literally has water underwater and fish that can drown in that water 🗿
In addition to the drawing rays do not propagate in water as in real life, so using the speed of rays etc. in water is at least strange
Yeah it’s kind of weird to use water physics with these feats when Spongebob water is kind of supernatural.

Now we just need some kindly ADM to release the profiles so we can put the haxs that were discussed and see if these others are accepted 😄

After that debate about immortality type 4 whether or not she can go and maybe about calculations involving SpongeBob water? Since due to inconsistencies it should not be treated as normal water

Hmm…. Patrick not having his brain turned off should be something. Maybe resistance to mind manipulation or something? There’s has to be something for that kind of thing because for someone whose never used their brain, is pretty smart even though he’s dumb. I think there’s been several episodes where he was completely fine after his taking his brain out(Spongebob can do the same). Also smart Patrick would be on the verge of Super-genius because he makes an extraordinary genius (Sandy) look dumb.

I don't think they'll accept a super genius Patrick, he would only be if Sandy were, but I think he would also have an instinctive reaction, because there's no way anyone can move and etc without a brain.

I don't think they'll accept a super genius Patrick, he would only be if Sandy were, but I think he would also have an instinctive reaction, because there's no way anyone can move and etc without a brain.
I mean, Sandy’s made inventions to travel other dimensions, teleportation devices, and more. Btw didn’t she use time travel in one episode she episode? I think she’s almost a super genius but an extremely smart extraordinary genius if that makes since. But yeah I’m fine with Patrick being extraordinary genius and instinctive reaction. Btw should he resist kind manip too?

But I prefer to wait and see what people think.

that.
Now we just need some kindly ADM to release the profiles so we can put the haxs that were discussed and see if these others are accepted 😄

After that debate about immortality type 4 whether or not she can go and maybe about calculations involving SpongeBob water? Since due to inconsistencies it should not be treated as normal water

Quero dizer, Sandy fez invenções para viajar outras dimensões, dispositivos de teletransporte e muito mais. A propósito, ela não usou a viagem no tempo em um episódio do episódio? Acho que ela é quase um supergênio, mas um gênio extraordinário extremamente inteligente, se isso acontecer desde então. Mas sim, estou bem com Patrick sendo um gênio extraordinário e uma reação instintiva. A propósito, ele deve resistir ao tipo manip também?
Well, that would be an extraordinary genius, to be a super genius, Sandy would need to create something that distorts reality to his will

Spongebob:
-More IQ feats
-Possession (As a ghost)

Mr. Krabs:

Patrick:
-Instinctive Reaction (Has survived his whole life without having to use his brain)
-Extraordinary Genius as smart Patrick (Was portrayed to be even smarter than Sandy when he became smart Patrick)
-Resistance to Fragrance Manipulation (Is brought up several times that he does not have a nose and is therefore unable to smell anything)
-Likely resistance to mind manipulation (Had lives his entire life with his “brain turned off” and has took his brain out of his body many times with nothing wrong)

Everyone:
-High Pain Tolerance (Literally no Spongebob character has this ability, yet they get their skin peeled off on a regular basis and don’t complain)

Speed feats:

Here’s everything that needs to be added so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back