• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
uh... sorry to bother (again) but could you open SpongeBob's page for a moment? for me to fix something in the Manipulation of madness part
What needs to be fixed?

Wait! I have another feat to bring in! A Spongebob Fan can not go unnoticed in a thread meant to buff him!

Similar exchange occurred in the episode "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom"

Squidward: Hey Spongebob, did you clean the subatomic particles in the Krusty Krab?
Spongebob: Yep, I even cleaned the theoretical particles, theoretically.

It might just be a gag feat, but considering how it does kind of start up the plot of flushing the Krabby Patty secret formula, and considering how Spongebob also rearranged the wall rivets in the Krusty Krab from smallest to largest "Some of these rivets are off by as much as five nanometers.", and how he generally is a master at cleaning up the Krusty Krab, I'd say that Extraordinary Genius level Spongebob is possible.

(I probably should have given out links to those... oops.)

I don't think that's enough to warrant that intellect, and you'd have to prove he's smart like this on a consistent basis.

Anyway, this thread needs to be closed since the main purpose of this thread was resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back