• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way I don't understand how SpongeBob's rope got to the level of the galaxy instead of the level of the universe, since the Plot was SpongeBob pulling the rope until there was nothing left to be pulled and with that he basically erased all space and it ended there, because there was nothing left to pull, but... idk

:) (y)
I would like more skills than I thought, but it really is a lot and I don't think the ADMs will have that much patience to see it all, so better save for a third part of the SpongeBob review
But I would recommend re-reading the Thread from the beginning to see if we missed anything.
I agree. I could probably find hundreds of more abilities but this alone could overwhelm the ADMs. And yes, I agree that the string should be universal however idk if we should include that for this thread just so we don’t overwhelm everyone. I’ll look through the entire thread to make sure I didn’t miss anything then I’m calling it a night. If you would like to help then it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again dude! 😃👍

There is also THESE I'm not certain if they were mentioned here:

SB has good enough shapeshifting to counter certain transmutation, like he turned into a big bubble, a bunch of bubbles and a trash version of himself. Or (LIke Patrick) SB's ability that after the destruction of his body, a new SB will appear elsewhere.

Also while Teleportation is already in there, Sponge Bob has shown much faster manuevers with this. That being this clip (Patrick shares this too) and the episode where Mr. Krabs actually had an addiction to Chum (Yeah) He was going to hand Plankton the formula but Sponge Bob was luckily inside comforted by the Formula, to which Mr Krabs snatches it and closes the safe, only for Sponge Bob to appear behind him in an instant.

And he can also do this to a cane, telekiniesis? There are some other things there.
62867622cf64d74206b25d5d7dc380027b87ed20602cf9a95c485009fde57878b05d903b.jpg

Its SpongeBob flipping SquarePants. Pretty much the most special thing about this series is that nearly anything no matter how absurd can happen. We are literally dealing with a series about superhumanly superior Marine creatures/animals/humans from ours alongside beings out of our comprehension (Gods like Neptune and possible Jinn/Genie under the guise of a pirate; the Flying Dutchman, HAVE YOU SEEN THE PORTAL OF DESPAIR OR VOID Dutchie pulls off with ease??? I'm more surprised as to why he is not Inter Dimensional Ranged with his powers as he literally operates more pocket dimensions with ease then you think) That has Sponge becoming celestial objects including said Sponge giving the middle finger to the laws even more by ripping one's Galaxies apart by String that will even baffle Michael from Vsauce, Cosmic Dolphin's that might ensure that he may not be the only one as like the G-Man "It was a job for Eons" Meaning there are beings ABOVE HIM, on top of Infinte Multiverses which is proven even more not just from the official encyclopedia but also when in Camp Coral Sandy literally sent her younger self in different timeline to "Preserve it". YES, YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT FOLKS, Sandy Cheeks went FULL ON Rick Sanchez and she is so ******* Super Genius in the series by now that she built a portal to other dimensions for its only purposes to "Explore the Universe".

Like come now; The verse even has its own Tidal Zone. Since its clearly based off the show, Twilight Zone is currently THIS POWERFUL.

... Mind you... This is the show alone... There is much more material in the canon comics which further enhance Twilight Zone tier idea; This, THIS DOWN HERE is somehow not eldritch levels... Then I don't know what is:
TXhLJu7-ekzobmXswVwUQbMvyPlcRXinEJMRm82AFEExvXR-CYHpamB7d5b_J-qJkB3GShq1Ygky=s1600

After y'all digested that Info, The point being is: The series can just about be versetail to anything. And Nickelodeon knows this well AND are taking advantage of it but yeah there you go. There are some we have but there I also added potentially entire new inventory for Sponge Bob character's stats in the process of all of that.

Okay so sweet to the point: Techincally, They don't have souls and function FINE without one, or at least they are with other ghostly creatures. That should count as some Soul resistance due to lacking one and are not fazed in the slightest lacking one.

Also with some stats it should be listed like this: Acrobatics (Shown several times throughout the series), and in Resistances: if the Transmuation one (His shapeshifting can counter as he can already turn into different varities of forms.), Soul Manipulation (In "Money Talks" SpongeBob alongside Mr. Krabs are unfazed from losing their souls to other different ghostly entities).

With Duplication becomes much harder to kill as SpongeBob can leave a fully destroyed body only to appear again (As you can see what might double in Teleportion, combat he is seen using this too) in other unexpected places.
The only stuff that was left over was Spongebob having telekinesis, more justification for Spongebob resisting transmutation, and Spongebob resisting soul manipulation as well!

Aparentemente, as coisas que perdemos são os feitos de QI de personagens como Sandy que Anomalus citou, feitos que precisam ser calculados, mais os principais na página inicial (que acredito serem os mais relevantes no momento), finalmente atualizados no levantamento de peso devido a Sandy afundando um barco.

Agreed. I’m about to update the list for the final time for tonight. Other than the abilities I just now found, is there anything else I should update?
Yeah, as Topico was supposed to level up King Neptune, so how about a high-medium regeneration denial? King Neptune can do this with Patrick using his rays, note that at no time Patrick regenerated (although he was still conscious even after turning to dust) it was necessary for King Neptune to cure him so that he returned to "normal"
And look, it's been accepted that Patrick's regeneration is natural

So basically to compile everything that needs to be added

Spongebob:
-More reasoning for duplication in combat
-More IQ feats
-Limited Water Manipulation (He can regenerate any lost water from his body even without having to absorb for it)
-Immorality type 4 (Blew himself up and recreated a new body of himself almost instantly, also scales to plankton’s and Dutchman’s immortality)
-Possession (As a ghost)
-His string should have transmutation
-Madness Manipulation (Type 3) (With Patrick’s song, he was able to drive everyone in bikini bottom crazy and literally killed the band who sang it)
-Telekinesis (Could use this ability to show off his dance skills with his cane to Squidward)
-Resistance to Existence Erasure
-Resistance to Transmutation (Laughed off being pulled by the string and has good enough shape-shifting abilities to counter transmutation)
-Resistance to Matter Manipulation (Resists the affects of “The Spot Master 6000" which creates Spontaneous Molecular Distortion)
-Resistance to Fear Manipulation (Was not scared of the Dutchman and has saw through all of his tricks)
-Resistance to Fragrance Manipulation (SpongeBob in the episode resisted Patrick's breath which was basically the same as his, as they ate the same stink source)
-Resistance to Blood Manipulation (Doesn’t have any blood)
-Resistance to Madness Manipulation (Type 3) (He and Patrick were the only ones unaffected by Patrick’s song which drove everyone in bikini bottom insane and killed the band members when they tried to sing it)
-Resistance to Soul Manipulation (He and Mr. Krabs lack souls and instead give I.O.U.s instead)

Mr. Krabs:
-Supporting evidence for Krabs’ Non-physical interaction (Was capable of harming ghosts)
-Resistance to Matter Manipulation (For the same reasons as Spongebob)
-Resistance to Soul Manipulation (Dutchman couldn’t steal Mr. Krabs soul and got an I.O.U. Instead)
-Resistance to Poison Manipulation (Is capable of eating chum)
-Resistance to Transmutation (When he was turned into gum by Sandy’s Chew-Ociter, he presumably turned himself back to normal)

The Flying Dutchman and Plankton:
-Resistance to Fear Manipulation (For Dutchman)
-More immortalities via being ghosts (Types 2 and 3 I believe)
-Possession (they can have empty bodies and lifeless objects.)

Patrick:
-Should be along the lines of a “Varies from 10-C usually to 9-A, at most 8-B. Low 5-B via environmental destruction” tier. (He froze the entire planet for 5 billion years when he got a brain freeze. However it should be noted that he needed help to perform freezing the planet and its not in character for him to use it unless he has prep or prompted too)
-Ice Manipulation and Environmental Destruction
-Madness Manipulation (Type 3) (With Patrick’s song, he was able to drive everyone in bikini bottom crazy and literally killed the band who sang it)

-Instinctive Reaction (Has survived his whole life without having to use his brain)
-Extraordinary Genius as smart Patrick (Was portrayed to be even smarter than Sandy when he became smart Patrick)
-Resistance to Madness Manipulation (Type 3) (Patrick and Spongebob were the only ones unaffected by Patrick’s song)
-Resistance to Fragrance Manipulation (Is brought up several times that he does not have a nose and is therefore unable to smell anything)
-Resistance to mind manipulation (Has lived his entire life with his brain “turned off” and has took his brain out of his body many times with no lasting effects)

Everyone:
-High Pain Tolerance (Literally no Spongebob character has this ability, yet they get their skin peeled off on a regular basis and don’t complain)

Speed feats:
-Sandy’s jet pack can reach these speeds on this link https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:I'm_blue_daba_dee_daba_die_2.0/Spongebob:_Sandy's_rocket

-Potty’s massively hypersonic speed feat here https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Jasonsith/Spongebob_Squarepants_Assorted_Feats
Here’s the most improved version of the list! I have provided justifications for EVERYTHING in the list. It took a little bit lol 😅

Spongebob:
-More IQ feats
-Limited Water Manipulation (He can regenerate any lost water from his body even without having to absorb for it)
-Immorality type 4 (Blew himself up and recreated a new body of himself almost instantly, also scales to plankton’s and Dutchman’s immortality)
-Possession (As a ghost)
-Madness Manipulation (Type 3) (With Patrick’s song lyrics, he was able to drive everyone in bikini bottom crazy and literally killed the band who sang it)
-Telekinesis (Could use this ability to show off his dance skills with his cane to Squidward)
-Resistance to Transmutation (Laughed off being pulled by the string and has good enough shape-shifting abilities to counter transmutation)
-Resistance to Matter Manipulation (Resists the affects of “The Spot Master 6000" which creates Spontaneous Molecular Distortion)
-Resistance to Fear Manipulation (Was not scared of the Dutchman and has saw through all of his tricks)
-Resistance to Fragrance Manipulation (SpongeBob in the episode resisted Patrick's breath which was basically the same as his, as they ate the same stink source)
-Resistance to Madness Manipulation (Type 3) (He and Patrick were the only ones unaffected by Patrick’s song lyrics which drove everyone in bikini bottom insane and killed the band members when they tried to sing it)
-Resistance to Soul Manipulation (He and Mr. Krabs lack souls and instead give I.O.U.s instead)

Mr. Krabs:
-Supporting evidence for Krabs’ Non-physical interaction (Was capable of harming ghosts)
-Resistance to Soul Manipulation (Dutchman couldn’t steal Mr. Krabs soul and got an I.O.U. Instead)
-Resistance to Transmutation (When he was turned into gum by Sandy’s Chew-Ociter, he presumably turned himself back to normal)

Patrick:
-Should be along the lines of a “Varies from 10-C usually to 9-A, at most 8-B. Low 5-B via environmental destruction” tier. (He froze the entire planet for 5 billion years when he got a brain freeze. However it should be noted that he needed help to perform freezing the planet and its not in character for him to use it unless he has prep or prompted too)
-Madness Manipulation (Type 3) (With Patrick’s song lyrics, he was able to drive everyone in bikini bottom crazy and literally killed the band who sang it)

-Instinctive Reaction (Has survived his whole life without having to use his brain)
-Extraordinary Genius as smart Patrick (Was portrayed to be even smarter than Sandy when he became smart Patrick)
-Resistance to Madness Manipulation (Type 3) (Patrick and Spongebob were the only ones unaffected by Patrick’s song lyrics)
-Resistance to Fragrance Manipulation (Is brought up several times that he does not have a nose and is therefore unable to smell anything)
-Resistance to mind manipulation (Has lived his entire life with his brain “turned off” and has took his brain out of his body many times with no lasting effects)

Everyone:
-High Pain Tolerance (Literally no Spongebob character has this ability, yet they get their skin peeled off on a regular basis and don’t complain)

Speed feats:
-Sandy’s jet pack can reach these speeds on this link https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:I'm_blue_daba_dee_daba_die_2.0/Spongebob:_Sandy's_rocket

-Potty’s massively hypersonic speed feat here https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Jasonsith/Spongebob_Squarepants_Assorted_Feats
Made the changes.

I think I’m going to bed for tonight but we’ll get the ADMs on board tomorrow. Thanks for your help today and I hope you had a great first day on the wiki! Good night!

Here’s the most improved version of the list! I have provided justifications for EVERYTHING in the list. It took a little bit lol 😅
But I think it would be good to better justify some skill, like resistance to fear manipulation in case SpongeBob is still afraid of the Dutch (after that episode), but he saw through all his tricks that should include "the scare" that the Dutchman gave the thief who made him tear himself to pieces in fear, as it was cited as the main thing a ghost should be able to do would be that.

Spongebob:
-More IQ feats
-Possession (As a ghost)
-Resistance to Madness Manipulation (Type 3) (He and Patrick were the only ones unaffected by Patrick’s song lyrics which drove everyone in bikini bottom insane and killed the band members when they tried to sing it)

Mr. Krabs:

Patrick:

-Resistance to Madness Manipulation (Type 3) (Patrick and Spongebob were the only ones unaffected by Patrick’s song lyrics)

Everyone:

Speed feats:

Bump

Spongebob:
-More IQ feats
-Possession (As a ghost)

Mr. Krabs:

Patrick:

Everyone:
-Superhuman Physical Characteristics (I’m pretty sure this is a given)

Speed feats:

Added superhuman physical characteristics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back