• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They already mentioned it being an "Outlier." A LONG TIME AGO Given the lack of consistency and whatnot seeing Patrick has never really seen done it again if he did that would be amazing but the idea is pretty scarce anyways... Personally however I will say some people here can be MASSIVELY hypocritcal sometimes (They aren't always in the wrong they have made phenomonal points before.) Seeing Garfield ALSO had an FTL Feat that he has shown ONCE and it stays despite being questioned heck it is being questioned right now when I looked back just now, Bugs also being no exception ALSO showing an FTL Feat he did cartoonishly might I add (Toon Force.) But I do think this is just in his Looney nature and in some cases he has actually dodges Lasers before himself again.

On the other side of the coin, There was ALSO a "Laser." Reacting feat where Plankton dodges a Laser and it got labelled at a Massievly Hypersonic+ Level... At first that is, Turns out the results were actually an ordeal huger and it was actually FTL+ all was well... Until points have been pointed out that its agai not very consistent with the characters and have mentioned that they have been overpowered by people bigger then them making this all invalid yadda yadda though it's a tad true I will say this if somehow by stroke of luck an episode one day was made were the Sponge and his friends actually showed consistent laser dodging feats if not flashbacks to support this (Continuty might be a pain in the half end though I think it will be fine.) And despite their size can actually knock out things bigger then Humans or even Humans in general (Its a stretch but it might just work.) All of this will change I'm sure of it, Though refinement in the execution is needed for this to actually work.

Oof seems like a opened up a contraversial can of worms..... Maybe the site needs a whole agreement on how many times someone specifically needs to show an ability in order to have it? Personally I think cartoon characters shouldn't have to show an ability that many times consistantly considering the nature of toon force

ThisLadWithTheCrowBar-5.1 said:
They already mentioned it being an "Outlier." A LONG TIME AGO Given the lack of consistency and whatnot seeing Patrick has never really seen done it again if he did that would be amazing but the idea is pretty scarce anyways... Personally however I will say some people here can be MASSIVELY hypocritcal sometimes (They aren't always in the wrong they have made phenomonal points before.) Seeing Garfield ALSO had an FTL Feat that he has shown ONCE and it stays despite being questioned heck it is being questioned right now when I looked back just now, Bugs also being no exception ALSO showing an FTL Feat he did cartoonishly might I add (Toon Force.) But I do think this is just in his Looney nature and in some cases he has actually dodges Lasers before himself again.

On the other side of the coin, There was ALSO a "Laser." Reacting feat where Plankton dodges a Laser and it got labelled at a Massievly Hypersonic+ Level... At first that is, Turns out the results were actually an ordeal huger and it was actually FTL+ all was well... Until points have been pointed out that its agai not very consistent with the characters and have mentioned that they have been overpowered by people bigger then them making this all invalid yadda yadda though it's a tad true I will say this if somehow by stroke of luck an episode one day was made were the Sponge and his friends actually showed consistent laser dodging feats if not flashbacks to support this (Continuty might be a pain in the half end though I think it will be fine.) And despite their size can actually knock out things bigger then Humans or even Humans in general (Its a stretch but it might just work.) All of this will change I'm sure of it, Though refinement in the execution is needed for this to actually work.
He's kinda right though if bugs and garfield have FTL based on one moment it shouldn't be different for spongebob + he gave another example. We should probably give him FTL or take garfield and bugs FTL

alternative idea; make a article for Cartoonish FTL

Maverick Zero X said:
@Bluethedragon Two wrongs don't make a right. If Garfield and Bugs are FTL based off Outliers then they need to be downgraded.
For Garfield not much luck he is pretty much bound to be downgraded in speed due to showing no other supporting FTL feats (Heck that is in session on another thread.)... HOWEVER For Bugs... Wrongo not so fast, If you ever want to at least bat an eye on Bugs's Respect Thread he has actually consistently dodged lasers before (More then once.) He hasn't showed it once. Also seeing the Large Star level feat Yosemite and Marvin have went through space and grabbed onto stellar objects, Marvin grabbed on a sun, And Yosemite lassoed a literal Black Hole, so dense light itself can't escape:

https://orig00.deviantart.net/8a0c/f/2017/025/9/0/vs03_by_doctormoodb-dawo9k4.jpg

Even though it created two constellations in the end:

https://orig03.deviantart.net/84a9/f/2017/025/1/b/vs05_by_doctormoodb-dawo9jy.jpg

Back