• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Spoilers included) Ashi's Massive Powers and Abilities & Keys Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose that this seems reasonable, although having all of his powers does not automatically mean being as powerful.

Cropfist already pointed out these things. Ashi has all abilities that she showed in her profile and it's better to not insert all the other abilities of Aku, which she did not showed and i'm still uncertain to upgrade her to Aku.

Dark649 said:
Cropfist already pointed out these things. Ashi has all abilities that she showed in her profile and it's better to not insert all the other abilities of Aku, which she did not showed and i'm still uncertain to upgrade her to Aku.
It looks like Ashi mastered Aku's Powers & Abilities very quickly.

I think the most important abilities are added, there no need to include all the other abilities, which she did not showed to perform, lastly that form was seen only for a few minutes.

Dark649 said:
I think the most important abilities are added, there no need to include all the other abilities, which she did not showed to perform, lastly that form was seen only for a few minutes.
Ashi still should have keys for her profile.

She has two forms in the entire series. Base and Corrupted, which powers could not initially fully control.

Aku has no reason at all to have been massively holding back at the time. It's never suggested that he was. Aku is clearly shocked that Ashi is able to match him. And this was only done after she had gotten rid of Aku's influenced and mastered his powers. I'm fine with an additional key for her.

Wait, actually I need to re-edit the Tiering I mentioned on this thread since it kinda doesn't make sense.

It's probably better to just have a key for "pre-corruption" | "post-corruption (after mastering powers)".

I'll be the one handling upgrading Ashi. However let's wait until a few more staff accept this first.

At least 7-C | At least 7-C | At least 6-B

And the way it should go would be this. First key is base. Second key is corrupted. Third key is corrupted after mastering powers. Though the second key doesn't need to be included really.

Most of the users here seemed fine with the upgrades. I also consulted one of the bureacrats regarding this, and they were alright with the revision as well. So I have added it.

I am fine with these changes, and will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back