• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

((SPOILERS)) Deltarune Chapter 2 Upgrades/Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
How will we be treating Roulxs Kaard and his machine? It has different powers depending on the parts.

Maybe a key for Roulxs by himself and one for him and the machine?

Roulxs does use some attacks himself that don't come from the machine, such as the boxes.

still, Jevil should have supersonic speed for a different reason. he scales above Rouxls Kaard after all and he still managed to keep up with a stronger Kris in the acid tunnel fight.

Yes, power progression is crazy, Kris is almost 7x faster than last chapter. Your point?

There's no way to correlate both characters. Roulxs might be stronger and he is wearing equipment on his own.
Roulxs stats wouldn't change much. besides the only new equipment he has is a cutlass and blackbeard's hat (Possibly, I don't know why i refer to as such) including a repaired trash machine. but I guess Jevil is only stronger/comparable to the Chapter 2 cast but not necessarily faster I guess.

Seems like Tasque, Tasque Manager, Roulxs, King, Lancer, and Maus/Mauswheel are also worthy of profiles. I may work on a few.

Queen's wires aren't SE but OP, she's not gonna have those things connected to the environment in New York City.

Her Data Manip should be Limited.

We don't really know if she really has type 2 Inorganic Physiology, given that she could be part human with her sentiance being that of a robot, hence she had a son.

Does she ever show Technology Manipulation over anything other than the tech she already controls? If not then she shouldn't have it.

She shows clear Explosion Manipulation as she can make explosions when throwing things into other things, which is notable when those have no technology in them and thus should not blow up. Minor Toon Force due to the same.

She also has a list of things that should give her Preparation, which her Inte. can go over too:
  • Made plans to take over a city.
  • Ordered rooms in her castle for the Lightners based on what they like.
  • Most of the goofy things that we see when she's around must have been ordered to be there by her, like both bananas.
  • While unclear, she may have predicted Susie coming to rescue Noelle in her room, hence there was a ferris wheel next to it and thus letting them ride it together.
I would also recommend her quote to be about what she wants and below it the "Kris Get The Banana" one.

Queen's wires aren't SE but OP, she's not gonna have those things connected to the environment in New York City.
I have no idea what these mean.
Her Data Manip should be Limited.
Fair
We don't really know if she really has type 2 Inorganic Physiology, given that she could be part human with her sentiance being that of a robot, hence she had a son.
Bro... Watch the scene again, she does NOT have a Son, Lancer isn't her son. She arbitrarily decided to "be" his mother.
Does she ever show Technology Manipulation over anything other than the tech she already controls? If not then she shouldn't have it.
She can remotely control the arcade machine without touching said machine
She shows clear Explosion Manipulation as she can make explosions when throwing things into other things,
The things are made to explode.
which is notable when those have no technology in them
Assumption. She says she has her "extra dangerous glass", showing it's the glass itself that is set to explode, not her doing through manipulation.
and thus should not blow up. Minor Toon Force due to the same.
Not at all.
She also has a list of things that should give her Preparation, which her Inte. can go over too:
  • Made plans to take over a city.
The world*
  • Ordered rooms in her castle for the Lightners based on what they like.
She is a computer and has access to the entire internet, which is already covered in her Intelligence description.
  • Most of the goofy things that we see when she's around must have been ordered to be there by her, like both bananas.
That's an assumption.
  • While unclear, she may have predicted Susie coming to rescue Noelle in her room, hence there was a ferris wheel next to it and thus letting them ride it together.
We don't really know that. Could be Noelle's search since she did go in one at the festival when she was little.
I would also recommend her quote to be about what she wants and below it the "Kris Get The Banana" one.
Sure. I will use her quote about the knight

Possible quotes:
"Unfortunately The World They Created Is Trapped Within The Confines Of The Library... If Only We Had A Way To Make More Darkness... We Might Be Able To Cover The Whole World." - Queen

"That Is When I Realized... This Power... This Power Of The Will... This Power Of Determination... Is This Not Something All Lightners Possess?"

Honestly, I think we can go ahead and give both Lightworld Kris and Susie 9-C across the board.

Kris' soul-rip animation seems to show that Kris actually shoves their hand into their chest to remove the soul, and to accompany the visuals, the "hurt" sound effect plays a few times. The knife should probably scale to striking strength and therefore AP/dura, given how there was enough power behind the strike to cut open car tires and crack the (wooden) living room floor.

Kris should also have both Social Influencing and Stealth Mastery in his LW key. SI comes from the fact that Kris shouldn't be less intelligent or charismatic in the LW, and SM comes from them being able to sneak outside and slash Toriel's car tires, with Toriel not even realizing Kris was the one behind it.

And then Susie was implied to be able to bite off Kris' face, and certainly has the power/teeth to do so, given how effortlessly she held him against the lockers.

Honestly, I think we can go ahead and give both Lightworld Kris and Susie 9-C across the board.

Kris' soul-rip animation seems to show that Kris actually shoves their hand into their chest to remove the soul, and to accompany the visuals, the "hurt" sound effect plays a few times.
It's "their own SOUL"
The knife should probably scale to striking strength and therefore AP/dura, given how there was enough power behind the strike to cut open car tires and crack the (wooden) living room floor.
The fountain did so.
Kris should also have both Social Influencing and Stealth Mastery in his LW key. SI comes from the fact that Kris shouldn't be less intelligent or charismatic in the LW,
They cannot do DW ACTs in the LW.
and SM comes from them being able to sneak outside and slash Toriel's car tires, with Toriel not even realizing Kris was the one behind it.
That's not Stealth MASTERY. They just went before Toriel even left, and got back. Toriel did notice something, so it's not SM at all.
And then Susie was implied to be able to bite off Kris' face, and certainly has the power/teeth to do so,
That's fair. 9-C with piercing damage seems good enough.
given how effortlessly she held him against the lockers.
That's Lifting Strength and even I can do something like that.

And looking back, completely forgot about how piercing damage works, my b. However, the soul-rip feat is still worth looking into, as it's performed by their bare hands. It may be "their own soul", but that doesn't change the method they remove it with.

I've seen characters get SM for less, but fair.

Do the specific ACTs (besides Check) count as a form of information analysis? Because otherwise, it's still Kris thinking up and then applying those solutions.

And looking back, completely forgot about how piercing damage works, my b. However, the soul-rip feat is still worth looking into, as it's performed by their bare hands. It may be "their own soul", but that doesn't change the method they remove it with.
They do not physically pierce their body, as they are left untact.
Do the specific ACTs (besides Check) count as a form of information analysis? Because otherwise, it's still Kris thinking up and then applying those solutions.
They only have said hax because of how ACTs work. If they are unable to do so in the light world, this wouldn't apply to their LW key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back