• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naranciabestboi009 said:
Spinel claps Yamcha
how? I know that spinel has more stamina than yamcha but yamcha is much smarter and has more techniques than spinel which makes him takes advantage in this fight

I think you should downgrade Yamcha to 7-A, to make this match somewhat fair. Even then, Spinel stomps on that matchup :/. Either do that or close this thread.

NormalPerson87 said:
I think you should downgrade Yamcha to 7-A, to make this match somewhat fair. Even then, Spinel stomps on that matchup :/. Either do that or close this thread.
Ok But what Do You Mean that Spinel stomps on that match I Know that she has higher stamina than yamcha but yamcha has higher durability ÏîMore techniques he is even much smarter than spinel so I think that yamcha is the one who stomps here

Ahmed berserker said:
NormalPerson87 said:
Ok But what Do You Mean that Spinel stomps on that match I Know that she has higher stamina than yamcha but yamcha has higher durability ÏîMore techniques he is even much smarter than spinel so I think that yamcha is the one who stomps here
It's a 7-A vs 7-A+. Spinel has an AP advantage. Even if Yamcha is smarter and has more techniques, Spinel's Elasticity makes her movements unpredictable, so she can pull off a variety of moves as well. Yamcha is not killing Spinel at all.

Well if it's 7-A Yamcha then his only real advantages would be his intelligence and techniques (And maybe range as his long ranged options seem better), what is Yamcha's AP? (Also this version of Yamcha doesn't have relativistic speed so you should equalize it).

Seems like he did, then he could probably hurt her with it so voting Spinel (Well when speed is equalized)

If you're asking about Yamcha's 7-B AP, the chain goes:

Yamcha is somewhat comparable to Tien. Tien is barely scratched by Cyborg Tao Pai Pai's strongest attack. Cyborg Tao Pai Pai is stronger than Daimao Piccolo who can output 97 megatons of TNT equivalent.

Akreious said:
If you're asking about Yamcha's 7-B AP, the chain goes:
Yamcha is somewhat comparable to Tien. Tien is barely scratched by Cyborg Tao Pai Pai's strongest attack. Cyborg Tao Pai Pai is stronger than Daimao Piccolo who can output 97 megatons of TNT equivalent.
No, for his 7-A key

That is his 7-A AP. Since Tao Pai Pai is stronger than 97 Megatons and Tien took little to no damage, we can reasonably assume that they're >100 Megatons.

Then why is it so wrong for SU to get a plus from that kind of scaling?

So he's a bit above baseline, interesting. Still waiting for speed to be equalized though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back